Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye (19638 Views)

Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch / Atiku Abubakar: Endless Borrowing Will Lead to Endless Sorrowing / Nigeria On The Verge Of Bankruptcy - Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Malory: 9:24am On May 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
This one nor be helinues matter. The real buhari is no more.
grin
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by daywatcher: 9:25am On May 01, 2022
Cryer:
Make this man fem with em mumu prayers abeg,we need actions not all these jaga jaga talk.
Oga wetin be way forward,e clear die,prayer no dey work na mumu go still dey chop that one.

Stvvpid,we still dey carry prayer for head,you go tell me whether na prayer go solve naija issue,dey there dey fvvl your followers.
All these old fvvls are worse than Buhari in power, deceiving their idvtic followers wey no wan get sense, scamming them with baby talks about God.

Great comment. I hope you are ready for the insults Nigerians will direct at you for voicing the uselessness of prayers
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:28am On May 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You de whine me grin grin grin
You be mumu ju....
You just dey run mouth up and down..

I no dey game for now ooo but if you cum you go collect...

No bother about where I dey, na me and strong men gather dey together....

Abeg no tag me for this post again.....
Oga where you dey na. grin
Drop your location,I get small suprise package for you.
I for like see the strong man behind this post.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Holy2Glory: 9:28am On May 01, 2022
When shall dis aberration end? Dere is an evil & error I have seen under d sun. Princes are trekking barefooted while servants are riding on horses. Kings hav become slaves while slaves are seated on d throne. When shall we wake from dis nightmare?

Please do not remain ignorant. It's a clarion call 4 repentance & sobber living. De Lord is close. It can't get worse dan dis. Jesus is Lord forever!
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by tosmart007(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2022
Cryer:
Make this man fem with em mumu prayers abeg,we need actions not all these jaga jaga talk.
Oga wetin be way forward,e clear die,prayer no dey work na mumu go still dey chop that one.

Stvvpid,we still dey carry prayer for head,you go tell me whether na prayer go solve naija issue,dey there dey fvvl your followers.
All these old fvvls are worse than Buhari in power, deceiving their idvtic followers wey no wan get sense, scamming them with baby talks about God.
at times it's better to stay mute.
you can't explain what your brain doesn't understand..
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Tulsaguy: 9:29am On May 01, 2022
Cryer:

Wailer Mr. Cryer.... So you expect baba to come join you to protest the borrowing. The way you comment shows you don't have elderly ones at home. Even if you don't currently have, at least dem suppose don show you what their pictures look like, so that you know you don't abuse elderly people even if they are wrong.

Stupid boy.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by gabicon: 9:31am On May 01, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Borrowing-will-land-Nigeria-into-state-of-bankruptcy-Pastor-Adeboye

Buhari lacked the capacity to be the chief operating officer of the country as if that was not bad enough he had mediocre advisers. Mismanagement is what you have when an accountant manages an economy instead of an economist, the indices of paradigm of both expert are different.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:31am On May 01, 2022
Tulsaguy:

My father is a stupid boy
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Sonn(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2022
And some educated-ILLITERATE Youth keep supporting this man,
A man that has successfully and completely destroyed our country, yet they cannot see anything wrong with him but always shouting God bless our dear country, bless their Darling Daddy abi Yankee, especially that one OMENKA abi OMEKA-EWU and his best friend the VULTURE-GRILLER.
They want God to bless a country they are purposefully and willfully destroying,
you put fire on your house and you are asking God to bless the same house,
God no be mumu nah
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by huptin(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2022
Cryer:

It's very easy to know someone without proper upbringing on line, look at the way this one is freely using expletives on someone old enough to be his grandfather...if he doesn't make it in life or if things turnaround very badly for him in future he will blame his village people!

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Kekenary: 9:36am On May 01, 2022
Do you have your voters' card? How many times have you voted? What exactly are you doing to move Nigeria forward? What are you contributing to make your immediate environment better? You stay in your enclave unknown and spew rubbish on someone that is a million times better than you are right now and may even be better in the world to come. Is it even your business if he decieves his followers? How many followers do you have in your life to start with. Who even sabi you?
Cryer:

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Tulsaguy: 9:36am On May 01, 2022
Cryer:

grin grin Werey de wear Google.

Cryer is a dumb ass. I am bringing nukes for you.

If you no get elders for house, I mean if all of them don kaput, at least dem get fotos. You never see wetin elders looks like before.

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:36am On May 01, 2022
Tulsaguy:

grin grin Werey de wear Google.

Cryer is a dumb ass. I am bringing nukes for you.
Ok sir.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by iramure(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2022
Typicool8:

To be honest I am not the among the people that do advocate that prayer will solve our problems in Nigeria. Infact if you check some of my comments you'll see that I do clamour for action instead of prayers but what I only meant in my first comment is that you can pass your message across without adding insult especially when a man of God is involved that's all.
that is where I disagree with you. WHO IS A MAN OF GOD?
you are also a man of god!. Everybody is related to god!. Nobody is extra special before god. Most times you take criticism as insult. You overrate these men as too important to be checked or talked to? . Are they not humans?
You can be insulted but men of god can't abi?
My friend, love yourself first. Everybody is doing business. God is no respecter of anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by iramure(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2022
Typicool8:

To be honest I am not the among the people that do advocate that prayer will solve our problems in Nigeria. Infact if you check some of my comments you'll see that I do clamour for action instead of prayers but what I only meant in my first comment is that you can pass your message across without adding insult especially when a man of God is involved that's all.
thank you for being wise, I wish you more wisdom
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by matm: 9:41am On May 01, 2022
And dt will bring about Nigeria as a one country to an end.Each tribe will go their separate ways, and d lenders will lose perpetually
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Kekenary: 9:41am On May 01, 2022
Iramure, I hope one day you don't need prayers, your name does not pop up on this platform to beg people to pray for you. Because Nairaland never forgets. They will quote this comment and mock you. It will trend on Twitter, trust me. Think before you type. Even juju dey fail, but God never fails.
iramure:
he actually made a lot of sense. Prayer is never the solution as it never works. It's merely a wish!. He(adeboye) and other mega pastors have been praying since 40 years ago, has anything changed?.
Prayer is as useless as a dead horse. Get that right first my brother. Be a forward thinker. Prayer is a scam
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by vRendoh(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2022
Thousands of acres of land for praying ground rather than for food production or building industries will definitely lead to more borrowing . People clapping hands rather than working will lead to more borrowing. The Almighty is happier with that son he gave less talent but produces more. Japan has no mineral resource. Nothing!. Is the Lord not happier with them than you Nigerians that could nor refine crude oil?

2 Likes

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Typicool8(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2022
iramure:
thank you for being wise, I wish you more wisdom
Amen thanks very much
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Typicool8(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2022
iramure:
that is where I disagree with you. WHO IS A MAN OF GOD?
you are also a man of god!. Everybody is related to god!. Nobody is extra special before god. Most times you take criticism as insult. You overrate these men as too important to be checked or talked to? . Are they not humans?
You can be insulted but men of god can't abi?
My friend, love yourself first. Everybody is doing business. God is no respecter of anybody.
I understand your point but I'm sure you know what I mean
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Heterodox(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2022
He sure doesn't understand money
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by just2endowed: 9:57am On May 01, 2022
sayso:
The northern Olirgach have heavy political backup/power (Islam). A southerner cannot do what Atiku did to OBJ. Who will back him up? You saw the Daura issue?

Thank you my brother... I wish the guy knew how power works. Obj wanted to impeach atiku but the power of the north stood for him. Tell me, if Obj was a governor, do you think atiku will remain a deputy governor. Never!

Sorry to say, South are not united
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Weezy463: 9:58am On May 01, 2022
Cryer:

God go bless you!
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Weezy463: 10:00am On May 01, 2022
Typicool8:
Can't you just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say!
na u no get sense,bro,think and emancipate yourself from mental slavery!
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by iramure(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2022
Kekenary:
Iramure, I hope one day you don't need prayers, your name does not pop up on this platform to beg people to pray for you. Because Nairaland never forgets. They will quote this comment and mock you. It will trend on Twitter, trust me. Think before you type. Even juju dey fail, but God never fails.
no situation will arise that will warrant me begging for prayers my friend. Even if the unexpected happens, I would rather take it as my fate. Prayers are said on daily basis for Nigeria, is nigeria now the world best country. The last time I checked so many people pastors prayerd for died. Even relations of VERY POWERFUL MEN OF GOD around the world.. whether you like it or not everyone will die. Just try to be good.

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by InvertedHammer: 10:05am On May 01, 2022
/
Debts can never be prayed away.

The creditors will be laughing at the stupidity of the statement.

/

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by aribisala0(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2022
Typicool8:

Can't you just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say!
You need to pass that message to Adeboye and use it yourself

He spoke very sensibly which is more than can be said for you
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by victorsola: 10:35am On May 01, 2022

. You can also do something. At least you a citizen of this country . Do something about it or endure the nonsense and hold ur peace.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by KINGPRIEST777(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2022

In all truth and sincerity. You've got an ass in place of a brain. If you can't grow wise, endeavor to at least buy wisdom.
But yet another sad reality; wisdom is really way beyond your reach, grasp or comprehension.
It's really a pitiable state to be in.
I sympathize with your ailment.
Ndoo
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by sagod: 10:43am On May 01, 2022
Has the RCCG G.O forgotten that the vice president of this administration is not just one of his members but one of his pastors.

Has he met with him before on the bad state of the Nigerian economy which the vice president is supposed to be coordinating?

Why has it taken the G.O. this long to talk on the state of the economy?

Rather than just call for prayers, the G.O. ought to go to the presidency and counsel his member/pastor and challenge him to be responsible in his office as the vice president who is coordinating the economy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Wants Keshi, Emenike In APC To Run For Public Office / Commissioner Resigns Over Kwankwaso’s APC Moves / Sunny Ejiagwu Murdered (Ideato North, Imo APC Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.