Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye (19639 Views)

Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch / Atiku Abubakar: Endless Borrowing Will Lead to Endless Sorrowing / Nigeria On The Verge Of Bankruptcy - Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by nedekid: 2:15pm On May 01, 2022
Just imagine that your fried that cannot handle money. You both earn same salary but some how some how, he is always in debt. Any loan app that appears, he takes money. He owes everybody in the office, you wonder what he does with his money. Ofcourse he drives a big car that he can hardly afford, he wastes money on chicks, drinking the most expensive alcohol.
He never has saving but debt.
Hmm, naija and it's rulers be like that your friend.
I drove on sagamu expressway this morning to pick someone at babcock, Nna I was just shaking my head, we took loan, over $3b to build rail to maradi, Niger republic!
Meanwhile that road almost pulled off my tyre.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Typicool8(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Why re u afraid of god of men ? I m sure u failed to realize u re also called to do the work. I only fear God and respect only people who re not brain washers

I don't fear men of God, I fear Gods word that's all

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by pappilo(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2022
Fake news from the pulpit. 90% of oil revenue used to service debt indeed. Your friend told you and you didnt bother to verify before misinforming your mumu congregation.

Nigeria's total debt (local and foreign) = $87b
Nigeria's annual oil revenue = $40b

If what this man (who drank coffee with God and drove a car without petrol from Ore to Surulere) is saying is true, it will take Nigeria only 3.5 years to clear all its debt.

Charlatan pastor

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:52pm On May 01, 2022
GOD FORBID! WHAT IS ALTERNATE,SUGGEST ALTERNATIVE TO BORROWING LOUDLY,WE DESOLVE NASS MAKE IT PART TIME,DESOLVE ASO ROCK HAVE ONLY PRESIDENT AND SERVICE CHIEFS,IS NOT JUST SIDE TALK. angry

80% OF NAIJA TRILIION TRILLION BUDGET YEARLY IS USED TO SERVICE NASS AND ASO ROCK AND NOTHIN SHOW FOR ECONOMY BETTERMENT. NAIJA PPL UNA NO DEY GET SENSE TO TALK ABOUT THIS ABNORMAL THINGS GOING ON? MAKE UNA PRAY TO GET SENSE TO SAY AND DO THE RIGHT THINGS TO FIX NIGERIA. sad

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 01, 2022
Typicool8:

Bro word of advice
Do not insult men of God, let God judge them by himself

Our Lord Jesus Christ was insulted, smacked on the face, was told he had a demon.
Are your god of men greater than Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 01, 2022
Basher8583:

Olodo USA is 8th biggest debtor in the world with a National Debt of $19.23 trillion.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/countries-by-national-debt

I dont know why we black people have peanut sized brains. For you reasoning is a luxury. Even mr pastor will not focus on where his competence is. He has suddenly become an economist professional over night

Keep comparing USA with a working economy and stable institutions to a shithole like Nigeria with idiots as leaders.

He go clear for your eyes soon.

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 01, 2022
If you want to stop borrowing as a country, you have to start being productive, and stop thinking that selling raw materials can help you.

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by pode(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2022
Moferere:
Is this a new message or his preaching a month ago

No mind the mumu guy, he was waiting for pastor E.A Adeboye to dropped a word today they will used against him, but he disappointed them, that was why he brought this topic
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 01, 2022
This one always saying according to a friend of his... Is it that he doesn't have a direct opinion of his own? God knows his people.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by farem: 4:32pm On May 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
This is not prophecy

Everyone with working brain knows that

Where is it suggested cryptically or otherwise that it's prophecy?
Must you display hallucinated id!ocy every time?

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by GreyLaw(m): 6:32pm On May 01, 2022
Typicool8:

To be honest I am not the among the people that do advocate that prayer will solve our problems in Nigeria. Infact if you check some of my comments you'll see that I do clamour for action instead of prayers but what I only meant in my first comment is that you can pass your message across without adding insult especially when a man of God is involved that's all.

Most of them are ill-educated or outright illiterates. They cannot make an intelligent discussion without a barrage of insults and curses. Imagine a non-starter insulting Pastor Adeboye with all his heart. He could have intelligently rejected Pastor Adeboye's claims, but chose to insult a man old enough to be his grand father.

In the US there are thousands of churches. Mega and small churches littered around. Till date their presidents still have Christian advisers and prayer team. Some of their Christian advisers are pastors from Africa. In fact, Archbishop Duncan Williams of Ghana is one of such advisers. But an illiterate who is angry at God channels his anger at everybody as though it solves the problem.

The joke is on him and all those who liked his provocative comment.

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by ufotunang: 6:33pm On May 01, 2022
Abi that Buhari talent .. talent to be collecting loans .. nawaoooo
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by ufotunang: 6:33pm On May 01, 2022
Abi that is buhari talent .. talent to be collecting loans .. nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Typicool8(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2022
GreyLaw:

Most of them are ill-educated or outright illiterates. They cannot make an intelligent discussion without a barrage of insults and curses. Imagine a non-starter insulting Pastor Adeboye with all his heart. He could have intelligently rejected Pastor Adeboye's claims, but chose to insult a man old enough to be his grand father.

In the US there are thousands of churches. Mega and small churches littered around. Till date their presidents still have Christian advisers and prayer team. Some of their Christian advisers are pastors from Africa. In fact, Archbishop Duncan Williams of Ghana is one of such advisers. But an illiterate who is angry at God channels his anger at everybody as though it solves the problem.

The joke is on him and all those who liked his provocative comment.
God bless you for this statement

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by omoiyalayi(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2022
LilyColin:
I thought you get osinbande's number

I tire o

Oshibanjo that is there see nothing wrong in borrowing cos if he does what has he done to stop it ?? But wants to be president before he do something about our debt
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Djoecash: 9:53pm On May 01, 2022
May God have mercy us and give us true leaders.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by einsteine(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2022
Yes, Captain obvious.

Your "son" is the VP. Advise him

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by omojeesu(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2022
It is both the intended & unintended plan of our internal & external predators to make us become vulnerable to accepting the new world economic order.

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by adenigga(m): 1:39am On May 02, 2022
omoiyalayi:

I tire o

Oshibanjo that is there see nothing wrong in borrowing cos if he does what has he done to stop it ?? But wants to be president before he do something about our debt

He can do nothing! Being vice president or deputy governor is tantamount to an errand boy/girl, no constitutional power. They are @ the mercy of their principal. Best thing he/she can do is to resign honourably, but in Africa they don't.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Basher8583: 9:05pm On May 02, 2022
Skyview01:

Keep comparing USA with a working economy and stable institutions to a shithole like Nigeria with idiots as leaders.

Slave... Say whatever you like borrowing is still borrowing
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 02, 2022
Basher8583:

Slave... Say whatever you like borrowing is still borrowing

the joke is on you ROSIKK! Keep deceiving yourself comparing a dead country like Nigeria to the US.

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Basher8583: 8:25am On May 03, 2022
Skyview01:

the joke is on you ROSIKK! Keep deceiving yourself comparing a dead country like Nigeria to the US.

Its dead from you own view because you are a sore loser. You have failed in seeing opportunities in your own country because you were used to fraud.... (Collect contract and not do anything)

The country you call dead is the country that Asians are trouping into on a daily basis to make cool money.

You are the Failiure
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Basher8583: 8:30am On May 03, 2022
Skyview01:

Again using your nonsense analogy

Maybe Nigeria too will work with stable economy and institutions if we borrow up to $19trillion cuz thats what US did. So why are you now agitating that we should stop borrowing since it has made other countries stable. Una all no well. Wailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Rally For Tinubu, Akpabio In Abak, Akwa Ibom / Fed Govt, States Open Talks On Minimum Wage Review / Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.