Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye (19621 Views)

Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch / Atiku Abubakar: Endless Borrowing Will Lead to Endless Sorrowing / Nigeria On The Verge Of Bankruptcy - Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by nzeobi(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2022
Make this man fem with em mumu prayers abeg,we need actions not all these jaga jaga talk.
Oga wetin be way forward,e clear die,prayer no dey work na mumu go still dey chop that one.

Stvvpid,we still dey carry prayer for head,you go tell me whether na prayer go solve naija issue,dey there dey fvvl your followers.
All these old fvvls are worse than Buhari in power, deceiving their idvtic followers wey no wan get sense, scamming them with baby talks about God.

You are ranting and hurling insults without even proffering a single solution. I think those you are critizing are even better than you cos they identified problems while you only displayed your ill manners

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by penceman(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2022
And most end up in adeboyes accounts as tithes
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by VULCAN(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2022
This should have been said 5yrs ago.

Now Buhari has borrowed more in 7 yrs than Nigeria borrowed since Independence in 1960.

A man who borrowed to pay for form is the one who gullible people thought would work an economic miracle.

Mtscheww
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by slowice(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2022
Waiting for adeshina to come and insult daddy Go.... Oo they will rather send that idait Shehu to do it instead... Stupid fools with followers
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by kafeii123: 11:11am On May 01, 2022
This is far from the situation...yes Nigeria's economy and finance is not looking good but we're still clear in the open and safe from harm...some of the spike in prices of items are a global phenomena...

But most are due to emefiele's selfish currency manipulations using the his post at the CBN ...

Our finance minister should have been the one to call him out but that'd be if the person was a well grounded technocrat which they've not been...

Out finance is really still good...but we need to have atrong boards for the CBN after this...final decisions should stop being at the complete behest of the director of that agency
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:13am On May 01, 2022
Make this man fem with em mumu prayers abeg,we need actions not all these jaga jaga talk.
Oga wetin be way forward,e clear die,prayer no dey work na mumu go still dey chop that one.

Stvvpid,we still dey carry prayer for head,you go tell me whether na prayer go solve naija issue,dey there dey fvvl your followers.
All these old fvvls are worse than Buhari in power, deceiving their idvtic followers wey no wan get sense, scamming them with baby talks about God.

Madness don befall this one

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by ledaman: 11:19am On May 01, 2022
Typicool8:

Can't you just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say!
He asked a good question, what is the solution you dey attack the guy. You have problem you don't know.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by erosimo(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2022
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Emma1Oj(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2022
My own is, if someone is owning any of this loan app or bank they will ban your bvn and stop you from borrowing more. So I ask who's or which foolish country is still giving Buhari loans? Don't they have sense ni? If I'm the one to succeed him I will not pay a dime. I will seize all buhari asset sell dem and use the cash to pay those loans he collected. I will only leave him with jus one house.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by raymond0123: 11:32am On May 01, 2022
Why are you complaining sir you were in support of buhari government because of yy boy osibanjo... Medicine after dead
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by philus66(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by stepaside2: 11:39am On May 01, 2022
Most people don't want to confront reality. We borrow to fund subsidy. Remove subsidy and you immediately save N4trn per year. Not only will revenue go up, debt service to revenue ratio will fall to 30-40% and there will be less need to borrow money. When a problem is identified, it behoves on such a person to proffer solutions no matter how unpalatable
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by eldoradoxx: 11:41am On May 01, 2022
For numskulls planning on voting APC in next year's election listen, over 90% of revenue from crude oil sales is now channeled in paying the loans Buhari took to build that state of art roads you now ply, to build world class hospitals you now go to for treatment, to build those super electricity infrastructure that gives 24 hours supply in your homes, those mega universities with excellent facilities that Buhari and APC used those loan to build is where 90% of oil revenue now goes in repaying. Congratulations Nigeria.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2022

You too work it out. He is a pastor. He must believe in prayers. Let your administrators work things out. Or is he holding their hands

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by RoyalDiadems: 11:43am On May 01, 2022

You and your goons would explain yourselves better to God on the day you meet him.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by NaijaCars4sale: 11:44am On May 01, 2022
This is very true

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by eldoradoxx: 11:44am On May 01, 2022
stepaside2:
Most people don't want to confront reality. We borrow to fund subsidy. Remove subsidy and you immediately save N4trn per year. Not only will revenue go up, debt service to revenue ratio will fall to 30-40% and there will be less need to borrow money. When a problem is identified, it behoves on such a person to proffer solutions no matter how unpalatable

APC called PDP that was paying 300 billion naira per year on subsidies all forms of names. Today, its over 4 trillion. The shit must touch everyone, if we hear say Buhari and his gangs removed subsidies is when you will know the force of mass movement. Buhari and APC must pay subsidies.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by oyaaa(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2022
dessey:
Oga G O you are part of the problem,brought this man into power. How come are no longer march? grin grin
How did he bring the man into power
Baba listen to all he said before u open ur mouth waaaaa ( last month thanks giving service)

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by ofiko123(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2022
The great daddy has spoken..
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Basher8583: 12:37pm On May 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
This is not prophecy

Everyone with working brain knows that

Olodo USA is 8th biggest debtor in the world with a National Debt of $19.23 trillion.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/countries-by-national-debt

I dont know why we black people have peanut sized brains. For you reasoning is a luxury. Even mr pastor will not focus on where his competence is. He has suddenly become an economist professional over night
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Brooktrader: 12:47pm On May 01, 2022

You may not know now the consequences of your glaikit comments. If you don't desist from it, you'll have yourself to blame.

1 Like

Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by BeeNG3: 12:48pm On May 01, 2022
Return the TITHES
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Uncletony(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2022
Hope is in sight. Peter Isa Adetunji obi!
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by BeeNG3: 12:50pm On May 01, 2022
Brooktrader:

You may not know now the consequences of your glaikit comments. If you don't desist from it, you'll have yourself to blame.
na today?
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by BeeNG3: 12:51pm On May 01, 2022
Face your business Oga! We have gotten enough from ur boy Osinbajo
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by happiness4ever(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Preacherrr(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2022
WHY YOUR OWN PRAYER IS A SCAM IS BECAUSE YOU PRAY TO DEAD gods. WHEN YOU START PRAYING TO TO THE LIVING GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS, YOU WILL KNOW PRAYER IS NOT A SCAM.
iramure:
he actually made a lot of sense. Prayer is never the solution as it never works. It's merely a wish!. He(adeboye) and other mega pastors have been praying since 40 years ago, has anything changed?.
Prayer is as useless as a dead horse. Get that right first my brother. Be a forward thinker. Prayer is a scam
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by iramure(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2022
Preacherrr:
WHY YOUR OWN PRAYER IS A SCAM IS BECAUSE YOU PRAY TO DEAD gods. WHEN YOU START PRAYING TO TO THE LIVING GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS, YOU WILL KNOW PRAYER IS NOT A SCAM.
one by one, you all will be coming out. One scammer spotted!
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by Olabode211: 1:19pm On May 01, 2022
Daddy E.A try and meet with oyedepo and others founder to gather some money for nigeria since those people that are paying tithes and offerings are also nigeria na.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by DLuciano: 1:48pm On May 01, 2022

Your fada! Tell us you own, he has told us biblical recommendation.
Re: Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye by KIDfurniture(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2022
Why re u afraid of god of men ? I m sure u failed to realize u re also called to do the work. I only fear God and respect only people who re not brain washers

Typicool8:

Bro word of advice
Do not insult men of God, let God judge them by himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu / Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP / EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.