Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? (24691 Views)

Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 04, 2022
cherryCola:

That doesn't stop you from being a fvcking truck
driver tongue.

The land you bought and the house you build was
from all the thieves and cutting you guys made,
So stop making it sounds as if is from your salary undecided .

Lol see Casting. Everybody know say everyone for shiithole are Thieves.....
Re: At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 04, 2022
Mexyz:
Left at 28, if you are reading this and you intend leaving your parents place, please make sure you have something doing that's bringing in money.
Don't leave because your friends are leaving or because you feel disrespected at home, my brother/sister, hunger go finish you o, especially now that the cost of living is above the roof.

Mattress, curtains, gas and paying other utilities is not child's play o.

There Is no need to advise anybody. All the great lessons I have learnt In my life, I learnt them through the hardest way. Afterall what Is experience meant for.....grin
Re: At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? by stephenolamide(m): 10:08pm On May 06, 2022
Exkandayee:
I left@21 after I droped out in final year ,then I japa...

Why did you dropped out ??
Re: At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? by Polynek(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2022
20yrs
Nothing pax being independent as a guy, you take decisions, plan your life alone and implement it without anyone directing you.
Living alone is best for me
Re: At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? by JBoss25(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Abe 45years but I still dey my popsi house
Ah

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pressure From Families After NYSC: Share Your Experiences, Especially Women / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) / 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.