Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday (41208 Views)

Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by MUAnaZephyr: 10:11pm On May 01, 2022
Fr33born:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZVQyKbIjio

Singer, Kizz Daniel aka Vado D’Great has finally quit smoking as he celebrates his birthday.

In a video he shared on sunday morning which he captioned “ON THIS DAY, I QUIT SMOKING”, the singer who clocked 28 on Saturday, said he has resolved to quit smoking as a gift to his kids and people who genuinely love him.

With his song “Addict” playing in the background, Kizz Daniel said: “As I celebrate my birthday, for the sake of my kids and people that genuinely love me, I quit”. He immediately reached for a pack of cigarettes, opened it, broke some and emptied it on the floor.

The singer also advised those still struggling with the same addiction to quit as it is not good

Happy Birthday Kizz Daniel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc_m5Wdg5Dm/

Does he mean he has gone on vacation from smoking?
Addiction na your mate?

Something you've built for over many years, na en you think sey you wun break once like that AJE

But my guy still has this fine voice that gives me good vibes even when he smokes... Imagine how e go kun be when he stops smoking. But I hope the inspiration go still dey flow
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by phemmyfour: 10:12pm On May 01, 2022
Victerica:
Cigarette no dey high person na!
It's addicted
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by chloride6: 10:29pm On May 01, 2022
suffering:
I don’t care for this boy, na Airforce1 I dey reason. That one showcased his life on Nairaland sotey he impregnated a member. Now daddy duties don hook am for throat and he’s come to the realization he’ll never make it in the industry.

You wicked ooh

grin grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Blake755: 10:39pm On May 01, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Kiss Daniel is not a real niggar

Real niggarrrrs don't quit puffin the smoke

Am gonna puff my weed till the end of time

Exactly, only jah(God) is the most high
You must be a real niggar....I owe you a parcel of weed..and a paid vpn username and password like private Internet access...so you can keyboard and huzzle
Boss I just needed a PIA vpn
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Omotosho1090905(m): 10:40pm On May 01, 2022
Teaser4:
nah lie dude ain’t 28. We graduated from the same high school,(Abeograms) I’ll be 33 this year. I think na only footballer dey use football age

Bro he never mentioned his age na wetin the bloggers typed there you follow so
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Toks2008(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2022
Only the spirit of God can help us break our addictions.

Nice one Kiss
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by emmyluizzz: 11:10pm On May 01, 2022
Victerica:
Cigarette no dey high person na!
I wonder why people smoke this shit

weed any day any time
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Nimirayz: 11:19pm On May 01, 2022
OP

The correct Heading should be:
"Kizz Daniels quits smoking in public as he celebrate his 28th birthday"
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Proudlyomonna: 11:29pm On May 01, 2022
Menance:
Yoruba people and smoking hard substances.

You are the first person to do una mumu tribal bullcrap for this thread �
Nna eh how una dey enjoy to do all dis tribal nonsense,them dey pay una undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by litaninja(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2022
You do it for yourself. Your smoking no do anybody anything.
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Bluffly: 11:41pm On May 01, 2022
BegAt40:

You don't have to tell me shit. Yoy typed this with a joint in your hand
Go and check the meaning of smoked and implied meaning of smoke and smoked
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by okrikaboi: 12:26am On May 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

You must be a real niggar....I owe you a parcel of weed..and a paid vpn username and password like private Internet access...so you can keyboard and huzzle
Real OG please bro I have been sending you pms for one year but OG if you give me PIA log I swear know that you have one real nigga that would never be ungrateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Bugomma01: 5:17am On May 02, 2022
Lovely decision,may God help us quit been addicted to any negative thing that will affect our life.
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by rippa(m): 6:18am On May 02, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I also decided to quit masturbation too maybe that's what's stopping my music from progressing
Lolz
Na comedy be ur calling bro. Not music
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2022
Happy birthday to the celebrant..
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by akeeng: 8:33am On May 02, 2022
Yimu. He’ll be back soon like he never left

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by 042reports(f): 8:46am On May 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Please bro. I need the VPn. Hustle don hard die.
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Bfly: 8:55am On May 02, 2022
Smoke no be so o.

Good for him. If his brain allows him.

But he would be 4ked up many times.

A nigga just needs some stimulant to enhance his creativity.

I laff as the smoke waves go to the sky.
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Peejayknows: 9:26am On May 02, 2022
From onset kiss Daniel na dirty liar,person wey talk say hin finish university at 16 yrs, cigarettes no be small addiction Asif his brain has on and off switch....geratahere!!
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Twoclans(f): 9:31am On May 02, 2022
akeeng:
Yimu. He’ll be back soon like he never left

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Major7: 10:18am On May 02, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Yeah

I don even see am already grin

That's not slawormill slang, it's mannabbqgrill's

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by HimName: 10:46am On May 02, 2022
One of the most talented artist we have here.
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by akeeng: 1:25pm On May 02, 2022
Twoclans:
Not as east as people paint dear
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by RealNiggaDee(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2022
Me roll up me rizla

Me wrap my thing me smoke it till the early morn

Cos life no easy under the lagos sun

Wizkid talk say : 1 pressure fit turn 2 pressure, I don see where pressure make man rancor.

W**d be healing depression since world war 1.
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by zitel28: 10:13pm On May 02, 2022
that's great
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by playfrank(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2022
Omo Brosky mesef need that Vpn ting I swear.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu / Chris Brown Congratulates Davido & His Uncle On Their Victory / Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.