Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday (41213 Views)

Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday / Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2022
I can quit cigarettes, but I'm not quitting my weed!
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by BigYash: 7:33pm On May 01, 2022
Parizz:
have you fùcked a girl while high b4
grin GCE question bro...
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by MrBroke(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Kiss Daniel is not a real niggar

Real niggarrrrs don't quit puffin the smoke

Am gonna puff my weed till the end of time

Continue, that's your belief
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by olisaokere(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2022
Fr33born:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZVQyKbIjio

Singer, Kizz Daniel aka Vado D’Great has finally quit smoking as he celebrates his birthday.

In a video he shared on sunday morning which he captioned “ON THIS DAY, I QUIT SMOKING”, the singer who clocked 28 on Saturday, said he has resolved to quit smoking as a gift to his kids and people who genuinely love him.

With his song “Addict” playing in the background, Kizz Daniel said: “As I celebrate my birthday, for the sake of my kids and people that genuinely love me, I quit”. He immediately reached for a pack of cigarettes, opened it, broke some and emptied it on the floor.

The singer also advised those still struggling with the same addiction to quit as it is not good

Happy Birthday Kizz Daniel.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc_m5Wdg5Dm/

It’s easier to quit on camera than in reality
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by BigYash: 7:33pm On May 01, 2022
Mummyimbecile:
I can quit cigarettes, but I'm not quitting my weed!
My nigga,I sight you. wink
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Freed001(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2022
It's always 4:20 somewhere

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Badbishop15(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2022
Na so Peruzzi talk..... grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 01, 2022
Good for him
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by iscom(m): 7:35pm On May 01, 2022
Movespeed
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by DaveHarry(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2022
Liposure:
where dem dey sellam
A policeman sighted.
Olosho!
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 01, 2022
Parizz:
have you fùcked a girl while high b4
Better when ur both high...

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Healfastijn(f): 7:38pm On May 01, 2022
cry I don't smoke or drink alcohol, where did I get my heart problem from? I'm just tired of this pain. I need surgery now
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Washington505: 7:39pm On May 01, 2022
Boggyman527 no go like this news. I hope I got that his moniker right.
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2022
Fine boy like me
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 01, 2022
Super
but i think you go still smoke make this your eye close all
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by jcdera(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2022
Your word is your bond
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by 2rez: 7:44pm On May 01, 2022
U did well Dan. I duff my hat for your well thought out decision. Cigarette aint slick & will never be. Blunt the truth sayer all the way bruh, Canadian loud preferably. Puff some & appreciate the serenity that comes from within. Truly, sometimes food no dey give man joy but Canadian loud, the feeling is different,no capping. Anyway, a brother is being welcomed to the cannabis family which is the real deal fashizzle for a realest brother.

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by lasisi69(f): 7:44pm On May 01, 2022
Menance:
Yoruba people and smoking hard substances.
Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Kenturkey048(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
Kenneth10110:
In one of his songs he said he doesn't smoke now he quits smoking. Listen to sin city by Kiss Daniel
I waited for someone to say this..But what he said was...

They can't believe that I smoke no kush.

He doesn't smoke kush. Na cigarette him dey smoke.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by farem: 7:46pm On May 01, 2022
Nerogaming01:
No start wetin you No go fit finish grin

Where that guy?

That Wtf men guy grin

Come help me tell am.

Lite up my weed.

Wtf men! grin

Na by force? He said im dey leave una for una hell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by IrepChrist: 7:47pm On May 01, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Grace will find you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by ButterBurger: 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

yes me too till the end of time, but that doesn't mean him (Daniel) no be real nigga, na him choice, as e be our choice too na.
So take it easy brother, you're not the first to smoke and won't be the last
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by jcdera(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
RapistOnBail:

I’m cutting down my weed intake as I type

I can relate bro it’s a process

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by gift2xl: 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
Na en life.
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by obontami: 7:49pm On May 01, 2022
You dey mad. If quit smoking, how that one that concern us? undecided mumu boy!

Smoking wey you go soon go back to.
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by 2rez: 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
Healfastijn:
cry I don't smoke or drink alcohol, where did I get my heart problem from? I'm just tired of this pain. I need surgery now

Dude neither smokes nor drinks yet he battling heart prob, damn. Sorry about that. Your healing is imminent, have faith. Send me an email; itopsyodu@gmail.com
Let's talk aight.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by obontami: 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
Chukabiz:

Lol. You mean Slawormiir ?

He's talking about boogeyman.
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
This guy is claiming 28?

It is like the older I get, the younger he gets.
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by BegAt40: 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
Bluffly:
You can never get it wrong from the angle of love and the family. I SMOKED smoking as well when I had a deep thought about my wife, and children
You don't have to tell me shit. Yoy typed this with a joint in your hand
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by FashionMarket: 7:53pm On May 01, 2022
This is a good one
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by Lemmy123(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I thought he once said he doesn't smoke.

Kush, yea, he said he doesn't smoke kush
Re: Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2022
Probably he is suffering from smoke related disease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Uba "Ogbolor" Celebrates His Birthday With Stunning Photos / Curvy Anita Joseph Wows In Back View Photos / Eku Edewor Asked Where Her Boobs Went To. She Replies (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.