Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine (979 Views)

Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2022
Nancy pelosi, second in line to the presidency after the vice president is the highest ranking American leader to visit Ukraine since the start of the war, and her visit marks a major show of continuing support for the country's struggle against Russia.

We believe that we are visiting you to say thank you for your fight for freedom, pelosi told Zelensky.

I like Nancy pelosi, history will remember her for defending America's Constitution when Donald trump tried so hard to destabilise US democracy.

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2022
US isn't afraid of Russia's threats

Last week, defense secretary Lloyd Austin and secretary of state Anthony blinken also met with president Zelensky in Kyiv

Lalasticlala

Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2022
more like Putin you can't do sh!t. Ukraine is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by Skillsnigeria: 3:22pm On May 01, 2022
That's good
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by Nigerialabalaba: 3:22pm On May 01, 2022
Pelosi oko Trump. You are gallant ma. This na how to be a slay mama; wooping male bullies grin
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
more like Putin you can't sh!t. Ukraine is here to stay.
I see Ukraine will winning this war, it won't be easy though

1 Like

Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Pelosi oko Trump. You are gallant ma. This na how to be a slay mama; wooping male bullies grin
she's the best US speaker in my lifetime, she stood up to trump tyranny and defended US Constitution
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by yanabasee(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2022
I hope she's happy now seeing how Biden walks and talks like a day old baby.....

She's a terrible human to smile with..... She doesn't have the interest of Americans... She's selfish....

1 Like

Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:
I hope she's happy now seeing how Biden walks and talks like a day old baby.....

She's a terrible human to smile with..... She doesn't have the interest of Americans... She's selfish....
lol, biden is 100 times better than depraved and deplorable Donald trump who fanned the flames of violence and hatred throughout his presidency with his incendiary rhetoric.

Trump is the worst US president
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by yanabasee(m): 3:56pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
lol, biden is 100 times better than depraved and deplorable Donald trump who fanned the flames of violence and hatred throughout his presidency with his incendiary rhetoric.

You're a simp... that's why you support a simp like Biden... Imagine the guts from Russia....

2 Likes

Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

You're a simp... that's why you support a simp like Biden... Imagine the guts from Russia....
haha, Russia didn't invade Ukraine under traitor trump because there was no need to, trump sold US to Russia, he ignored US intelligence services and embraced the dictator in Kremlin.

Donald trump is a demagogue, misogynist and white supremacist
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by PavillionEnergy: 4:01pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:

Nairaland's CNN Addict.
Welldone.

1 Like

Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Nairaland's CNN Addict.
Welldone.
lol, you guys can call me whatever you like, the truth hurts
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by yanabasee(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
haha, Russia didn't invade Ukraine under traitor trump because there was no need to, trump sold US to Russia, he ignored US intelligence services and embraced the dictator in Kremlin.

Donald trump is a demagogue, misogynist and white supremacist

You're not making any sense.....

According to you, Russia refused to invade Ukraine during Trump's tenure because

1. Trump was a traitor
2. There was no need to
3. Trump sold US to Russia
4. Trump ignored intelligence services
5. Trump embraced Putin as a dictator.

If Trump sold US to Russia, it'd been very easy for Russia to invade any country because they must have had American government on their side.... And there would have been a need to invade Ukraine...

You see?

You left your brain in your back pocket and you've been sitting on it and now that you've put it back to your head, nothing sensible is coming out of it....
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

You're not making any sense.....

According to you, Russia refused to invade Ukraine during Trump's tenure because

1. Trump was a traitor
2. There was no need to
3. Trump sold US to Russia
4. Trump ignored intelligence services
5. Trump embraced Putin as a dictator.

If Trump sold US to Russia, it'd been very easy for Russia to invade any country because they must have had American government on their side.... And there would have been a need to invade Ukraine...

You see?

You left your brain in your back pocket and you've been sitting on it and now that you out it now, nothing sensible came out of it....
please check this my post, read what Donald trump former national security adviser John Bolton said about him, if you won't believe me, then believe him and stop arguing blindly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7039201/bolton-sheds-light-why-putin
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by yanabasee(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
please check this my post, read what Donald trump former national security adviser John Bolton said about him, if you won't believe me, then believe him and stop arguing blindly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7039201/bolton-sheds-light-why-putin

Dude, anybody can say anything about Trump....

I've seen grown kids calling their parents wishes... I've seen allies betray trust. and turn to spit evil against the fingers that fed them...

Even GEJ suffered the same.... And I don't believe things from folks like you and John Bolton with double standard...
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

Dude, anybody can say anything about you....

I've seen grown kids calling their parents wishes... I've seen allies betray trust. and turn to spit evil against the fingers that fed them...

Even GEJ suffered the same.... And I don't believe things from folks like you with double standard...
you are irredeemable guy.

The Same trump you guys keep supporting doesn't even care about blacks in America, your entire race, we saw it during his time in office.

You should be shamed of yourself for supporting such a hateful person
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by yanabasee(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
you are irredeemable guy.

The Same trump you guys keep supporting doesn't even care about blacks in America, your entire race, we saw it during his time in office.

You should be shamed of yourself for supporting such a hateful person

That's what critiques do.... You will inturn try to make me see trump as a racist.... Good job....

You still spilling senseless things from your brain...
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

That's what critiques do.... You will inturn try to make me see trump as a racist.... Good job....

You still spilling senseless things from your brain...
haha, I'm trying to open your eyes to the truth that has eluded you for so long, you and your folks on this platform.

Countless blackmen were brutally murdered by US police under trump and he didn't even condemn their behaviour.

we are not seeing such under Biden because Biden's body language is clear enough, and that is, commit murder and face the consequence, That is leadership
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by yanabasee(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
haha, I'm trying to open your eyes to the truth that has eluded you for so long, you and your folks on this platform.

Countless blackmen were brutally murdered by US police under trump and he didn't even condemn their behaviour.

we are not seeing such under Biden because Biden's body language is clear enough, and that is, commit murder and face the consequence, That is leadership

Dude rest.....

You should ask yourself first, if you are the one missing out the truth about Trump before you wail about other people being eluded...

You argue senselessly.... And I will leave you to your level of thought....
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by Elvictor: 5:15pm On May 01, 2022
She sneak into Kyiv for photo shoot, and sneak out, grin grin, a whole US officer, number three oh, how the mighty have fallen grin angry
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2022
Elvictor:
She sneak into Kyiv for photo shoot, and sneak out, grin grin, a whole US officer, number three oh, how the mighty have fallen grin angry
there's a war going on bro, do you want her to publicize everything.

Her safety is important, there will be war between US and Russia if anything happens to her.
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by Elvictor: 6:24pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
there's a war going on bro, do you want her to publicize everything.

Her safety is important, there will be war between US and Russia if anything happens to her.
t

There will be no war, all sanctions and threats, that is all
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 6:28pm On May 01, 2022
Elvictor:
t

There will be no war, all sanctions and threats, that is all
ask Japanese what their eyes saw after they killed US soldiers in pearl harbor, atomic bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan was a world power then
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by Elvictor: 6:36pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
ask Japanese what their eyes saw after they killed US soldiers in pearl harbor, atomic bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

I will ask Vietnam and Taliban, nothing will happen, except, you want the both side to extinct themselves
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2022
Elvictor:

I will ask Vietnam and Taliban, nothing will happen, except, you want the both side to extinct themselves
don't try America under Biden, that will even make the Biden administration to send more lethal weapons to Ukraine including sophisticated warplanes and missile defense system before the unthinkable will finally happen

Russia can never beat America in a war
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by tonididdy(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2022
My goodness

... A president sacrificed his land and his peoples lives for another Nation to use as a battle field.

if this isn't business,I don't know what is
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2022
tonididdy:
My goodness

... A president sacrificed his land and his peoples lives for another Nation to use as a battle field.

if this isn't business,I don't know what is
he's defending the sovereignty of his country
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
Nancy pelosi, second in line to the presidency after the vice president is the highest ranking American leader to visit Ukraine since the start of the war, and her visit marks a major show of continuing support for the country's struggle against Russia.

We believe that we are visiting you to say thank you for your fight for freedom, pelosi told Zelensky.

I like Nancy pelosi, history will remember her for defending America's Constitution when Donald trump tried so hard to destabilise US democracy.

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

You mean they met in Poland?
Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
don't try America under Biden, that will even make the Biden administration to send more lethal weapons to Ukraine including sophisticated warplanes and missile defense system before the unthinkable will finally happen

Russia can never beat America in a war

They are neighbours, Americans can go ahead then.

Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by rottennaija(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2022
God1000:
ask Japanese what their eyes saw after they killed US soldiers in pearl harbor, atomic bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan was a world power then

Look below, can you see Japan in the left and and USA in the right? Let them to try someone their size, like Russia or China.

Re: US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Pays A Surprise Visit To Ukraine by God1000(m): 7:54pm On May 01, 2022
rottennaija:

You mean they met in Poland?
No, she first went to Ukraine before going to poland

This is the photos she took in Poland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Recognize Somaliland? / its not over until Dec 19,U S Election-almost Half Of The Country Didn’t / Russian And Chinese President Ride In China's New Bullet-train: See The Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.