Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] (70656 Views)

This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer / Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video) / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Irupetepete: 4:41pm On May 01, 2022
Omo x 1billion

4 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by surebona(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2022
Wahala dey so we get happy snake ni

3 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Irupetepete: 4:43pm On May 01, 2022
grin
OlawaleBammie:
According to nairaland snakes examiners...The head of the snake is not triangular so we can safely conclude that its not a venomous snake, hence, u re the one that killed ur dog by ursef, u just lied on the poor snake head just because the snake no understand English

3 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by StarGra: 4:44pm On May 01, 2022
Lekki girls are Angry...

5 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by nuroegbu(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:
And then you killed the snake ko?

The avenger... Please do not eat any of those animals
why shouldn't he See dog meat pepper soup and snake meat pepper soup!!!! Eat ye all of it bruv

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by MUAnaZephyr: 4:44pm On May 01, 2022
DenewLegends:
This Dog was killed by this angry Snake

Abi you mean to say that "A Happy Dog Killed by an Angry snake"?
Since the dog died with a opened mouth which looks like he died laughing.

grin grin

These your heading no follow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Southernigbo: 4:44pm On May 01, 2022
Double meat 4 u ppl

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by joshepade(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2022
What a Snake!!!
The type of snake needed in INEC office while our votes are being counted.

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by judedwriter(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2022
Snake in the dog's shadow grin

Brave dog... Died in loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Munzy14(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2022
dawnomike:
Poor dog... Must have been motivated by motivational speakers to face it's fears sad
grin grin grin
Una carry mouth here sha..

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 01, 2022
La la ! You get case to Answer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by nefyuverku: 4:50pm On May 01, 2022
Ha. Nawa

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2022
You that now killled the snake, were you smiling when you killed it?

The dog was killed by an angry snake that was killed by an angry human being.

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by chukwuibuipob: 4:52pm On May 01, 2022
sad draw game cool

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by ThankGodFriday(m): 4:53pm On May 01, 2022
This picture of snake and dog is not from Nigeria but because the mod likes anything snake, he pushed it to the front-page

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by free2ryhme: 4:53pm On May 01, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
According to nairaland snakes examiners...The head of the snake is not triangular so we can safely conclude that its not a venomous snake, hence, u re the one that killed ur dog by ursef, u just lied on the poor snake head just because the snake no understand English

Eye dey pain this one

That is a cobra

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2022
Even snakes are angry at what dogs are doing to our ladies in Nigeria grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by chukwuibuipob: 4:54pm On May 01, 2022
sad touching snake head without glove/protection sad.Make it venom nor make ur balls fat sha sad

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by bluefilm: 4:55pm On May 01, 2022
Candidlady:
And then you killed the snake ko?

The avenger... Please do not eat any of those animals

What are you saying?

That's Double Meat for sure.

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by haabidah666: 4:55pm On May 01, 2022
People get liver sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by philus66(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2022
Kingozymandias:
What do you mean by angry snake ? Please tell us what a happy snake looks like .... undecided The type of threads created on this forum sometimes can make on just ....
I taya oh ahahhahahahah

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by DoctorStylish: 4:58pm On May 01, 2022
See the way the both of died
The snake just died like a big fool no be only angry snake

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 01, 2022
so are you trying to tell me that the snake got angry with the dog, or na you kill am, hey come how u take know say the snake was angry with the dog

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by barajo1(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2022
Seem the dog paid with it's life, for what they are doing to female human.

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Petshopng: 5:00pm On May 01, 2022
Wetin make the snake dey vex ?

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Randy111(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

Why?

Isn't that the same snake that commanded you to deceive Adams into eating the fruit?

Anyway, I hate snakes and I will freak out seeing it, let alone touching it's head.....

Me too I hate and run far from snakes when they are alive. But once it's dead it becomes my best meat. Even lala go learn from me wen it comes to preparing and chowing shake meat

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:01pm On May 01, 2022
Mokason288:

I know you are a stupiiid boy

Claiming female
I'm not a boy please

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Lightorder: 5:02pm On May 01, 2022
bmdmix13:
a happy snake dey smile
wow ! What a very happy snake

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by supereagle(m): 5:06pm On May 01, 2022
DenewLegends:

Cobra.

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Lightorder: 5:06pm On May 01, 2022
Mooh247:

Then create your own forum and your own threads shikenna

We enjoy Nairaland just the way it is
the motivational speaker must have told the monkey to use his senses but like our Nigeria’s electorates or voters , decided to use a stick like the monkey in the picture

1 Like

Re: This Dog Was Killed By This Angry Snake [photo] by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:08pm On May 01, 2022
DenewLegends:
Did this happen here in Nigeria or South Asia? Am asking because the snake looks like a spectacled cobra,judging by the rounded pattern near its head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders / Crocodile Caught In A Canal In FESTAC, Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.