Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How Money Got Disappeared From My Shop - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Money Got Disappeared From My Shop (338 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Money Got Disappeared From My Shop by Tzarn: 4:00pm On May 01, 2022
please am not trying to crack jokes but want to tell you guys about what happened to me today. i am a pos attendent in a pos shop so yesterday morning a guy come to my shop and told me he want to deposit 1000 into his acc so i did the transaction and it was successful and the guy gave me 1500 And told me to remove the vat inside the 500 And give him 400 So i remove the vat and gave him 400 And he left immediately so i seperated the money from the cash that is with. So i locked the drawer that i used to keep the cash . Later a person guy also come to me and said he want to withdraw 1500 so i did the transaction and as i open the drawer to give him the money the monie first guy gave me i couldnt find the money so i gave him the money from the cash that is with me now i have been searching for the money from the morning
Re: How Money Got Disappeared From My Shop by robinso01(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2022
You're fortunate not to keep it with another money, else, everything would have disappeared.
Such is really happening these days.

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing / Recruitment/vetting Officer / Sales Representatives Needed At Wow!lotto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.