Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes (45755 Views)

Lady Consumes A Jar Of Dog Food, Cries Out For Help / Lagos Consumes N328 Billion Worth Of Beef Annually – Govt / Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by PointZerom: 3:05pm On May 02, 2022
yanabasee:

If you don't have money to take care of a family ... Don't allow people to compel you I to marriage ...

This is just feeding, hoe much more the pampers and other spending....

That's how my friend that rushed into marriage have been complaining... He'd come to stay at my place to run away from family wahala ....

Cute baby.... Na money be this...

Baby feeding no be joke ooo,
An adult can manage or adjust but no management or adjustment for baby food.
My first son consumed more than this because he was selective.
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by na2016: 3:06pm On May 02, 2022
Legalcriminal:
A message to broke people fucking raw and still refuse to pull out. Pampers and drugs dey too hmm

Calm down, these things are planned. She didn't eat/drink all of those in one day. I know the milk, especially Aptamil there is very expensive but there are cheaper options, Nigerians can try.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Exodora: 3:06pm On May 02, 2022
OneKinGuy:
She should be careful to avoid her child becoming fat. I suffered during my childhood because of being fat. Low self esteem, other kids making fun of me and shit. Worst thing is that my parents thought because I was fat, I was health and most parents still do this today. As for me, my kids will never be fat. It it's to starve them, i will.
Don't come and kill person pikin because of your own low self-esteem, pikin wey go fat go fat no be by food.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by PointZerom: 3:07pm On May 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
No wonder grin grin
See as she chubby

She never hear of the word "buhari"

If you delay their food by 5 minutes, na you go hear Buhari grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by West2019(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2022
And so.
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by ComeToJesus: 3:09pm On May 02, 2022
I'm shocked tho

I wonder where she got such appetite. I wish my little girl consumed even half of these.

It was always war to have her suck up to half of the feeding bottle as she was obsessed with breastmilk. At a point, I resigned to the saying "when better hunger catch among, she go chop"

We tried variety of baby formulas on the advice of the ped but she'll end up wasting the whole thing.
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by prowland(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2022
This is why obesity is on geometric progression
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 02, 2022
ComeToJesus:
I'm shocked tho

I wonder where she got such appetite. I wish my little girl consumed even half of these.

It was always war to have her suck half of the feeding bottle as she was obsessed with breastmilk.

We tried variety of baby formulas on the advice of the ped but she'll end up wasting the whole thing.
..... na so their choppings dey take start naaa
Later one man go take over dey feed her, still dey collect insults grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 02, 2022
abobote:
E show for her body
grin grin grin
She now looks like "OCCUPY Till I come"
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Premiumwriter: 3:14pm On May 02, 2022
Reference:
And every single one of them is processed so her organs have started battling future diseases.
kept thinking of the same thing.

If she ate all these in 12 months wetin do breastfeeding?
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by ComeToJesus: 3:15pm On May 02, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

..... na so their choppings dey take start naaa
Later one man go take over dey feed her, still dey collect insults grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by jrusky(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2022
Madam pls stop embarrassing this cute beautiful innocent baby.

You made bug mistake putting this boy picture here I'm really upset with you madam.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Ykc2(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2022
yanabasee:

If you don't have money to take care of a family ... Don't allow people to compel you I to marriage ...

This is just feeding, hoe much more the pampers and other spending....

That's how my friend that rushed into marriage have been complaining... He'd come to stay at my place to run away from family wahala ....

na abroad be that ooh
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2022
yanabasee:

Abi na.

Make I bookmark the page show this banny wey dey my neck
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by tfelicityk(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2022
Nestlé suppose give you award for patronage

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by ladyachims(f): 3:26pm On May 02, 2022
optimistD:
Don’t make her overweight. Obesity is not good. Na so my cousin own take start.
Dem think say na enjoyment o.
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by sofken: 3:27pm On May 02, 2022
All these foods were not bought in a day, so people don't be scared to marry and give birth. With your income and plan well. You will still give your children the best. I gave birth to my son in the midst of covid 19 insolation period precisely April 14, 2020. At that point of no going work. Gbam but God was there for us, with my little income and help of God we scaled through. So don't be scared of marriage and given birth cos of food the family will eat. God will take care of us of all.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by biggie73(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2022
Stop taking stock. Let her eat peacefully
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Elbasilica2220: 3:30pm On May 02, 2022
If the child consumes all this and she is yet to clock a year that means the mother did not practice Exclusive Breastfeeding which is a better option shocked.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Testimony1988(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2022
Hmmmm, no wonder she's fat.
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Aplaudez(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
I'm sure that I used to chop more than this as a baby grin

The mother no get breast to feed her daughter ni, there us no sense in this

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by MNDY(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2022
OneKinGuy:
She should be careful to avoid her child becoming fat. I suffered during my childhood because of being fat. Low self esteem, other kids making fun of me and shit. Worst thing is that my parents thought because I was fat, I was health and most parents still do this today. As for me, my kids will never be fat. It it's to starve them, i will.

Apart from the discrimination, fat can kill from breathing complications.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Bahamas95(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2022
Cute baby, the food dey show for her body just like my baby sister years back.

My younger sister ate more than this to the extent that the shop owner requested that my mum should bring her to his shop......He was curious to see how the baby drinking those baby foods would look like. He wasn't disappointed when he saw her. The empty containers fit reach to build 3bedroom flat assuming dem be bricks.

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by pekisdgee(m): 3:46pm On May 02, 2022
not a new things....
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Pat081: 3:47pm On May 02, 2022
So you no dey give her breasts Mum fear God or you no get breasts
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Pat081: 3:48pm On May 02, 2022
Aplaudez:

The mother no get breast to feed her daughter ni, there us no sense in this
help me ask her
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by latmukd: 3:53pm On May 02, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Yummy yummy grin grin

Cutie. No let pepper enter your eyes ooo. grin

I love you.... grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Hassanmaye(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2022
Praxis758:
Imagine you having this baby as triplet under Buhari.
Haha
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by Hassanmaye(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Please grin grin
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by generalwo(m): 4:00pm On May 02, 2022
Too much food at this stage of the child's life isnt really advisable... What do i even know anyway??
Re: Mother Shares How Much Food Her Baby Consumes by LordIsaac(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2022
It's only in Nigeria marriage is synonymous with having children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) / Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market / Boy Who Was Captured Eating From The Bin Smiles In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.