Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project (1635 Views)

Do You Need Help With Your Programming Project At School / Do You Need Help With Your Programming Project? / What Should I Make? Beginner Programming Project Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by nairastatesdot: 5:45pm On May 01, 2022
Hello Frontend programmers and designers in the house, this is for anyone who would like to be involved with the development of a Nigerian social media platform.

https://nairastates.com Under development

The Front-end will be HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, javaScript, jQuery and AJAX.

If you are interested and would like to be invited to the GitHub Repo, please send an email to nairastatesdotcom@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 01, 2022
Think of something better

This is horseshit and will never make it

2 Likes

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by thanksjosh005: 7:32pm On May 01, 2022
Can't say much, but I loved the theme color though...

2 Likes

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Contekbbc: 7:52pm On May 01, 2022
Typical response of a mediocre!

Why do you guys don't see anything good in Anything home-grown but won't waste time to celebrate your white masters?
Nonsense
GREATIGBOMAN:

2 Likes

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 01, 2022
Contekbbc:

Why do you guys don't see anything good in Anything home-grown but won't waste time to celebrate your white masters?
Nonsense

Cry me a river

Think of something better or watch this nonsense die a natural death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 01, 2022
Contekbbc:

Nonsense
Stop barking like a side character it's either you do something better or shut tf up, fucking amateur
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by nairastatesdot: 10:31pm On May 01, 2022
PHP API developers are also welcome to join the team.

1 Like

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by nairastatesdot: 10:35pm On May 01, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

GREATIGBOMAN:

Cry me a river

Think of something better or watch this nonsense die a natural death

Jayjayango:

Stop barking like a side character it's either you do something better or shut tf up, fucking amateur

GREATIGBOMAN:
Just took a second look

What and ugly and useless website

No mercy for u

Not responsive and extremely old school

Looks like you used Wapka on it

You are doomed

Take this haters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Contekbbc: 10:47pm On May 01, 2022
You're an idiot and so useless with no single direction in life.
Your father is the one barking like a dog and your mother bleating like a goat.

One thing I want to tell you,when something is not directed at you learn to mind your business,ok.
The fool you are fighting for has not giving me a reasonable opinion that's why I let his foolishness sauced with ignorance died a natural death.
Never in your life come to my mention.
I learnt in the other thread how you were desperate to know how much programmers charge because you're an amateur who never learnt anything in life than puting out amateur jobs to people.

Go and learn and learn well so you won't continue to be a nuisance to the public.

I told him to appreciate how home grown products and you're here yearning RUBBISH

IT NOW SHOWS REAL MADNESS RUN IN YOUR LINEAGE COS YOUR PARENTS ARE MAD TOO.

No be your fault ,as you don get phone now,na to dey embarrass your generation up and down by being disrespectful to your parents agemate.
You're a fool and will continue to be a fool.
Hungry fool!

Jayjayango:

1 Like

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 01, 2022
Just took a second look

No mercy for u

You are doomed

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by nairastatesdot: 12:46am On May 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Just took a second look

No mercy for u

You are doomed

If you know about software development you'll know that the site as it is now is not the end product, it is just a starting point for further development and the purpose is to get a team together to build something great. So just relax and watch how the site transition into something that will blow your my away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Nobody: 7:51am On May 02, 2022
Contekbbc:
You're an idiot and so useless with no single direction in life.
Your father is the one barking like a dog and your mother bleating like a goat.

One thing I want to tell you,when something is not directed at you learn to mind your business,ok.
The fool you are fighting for has not giving me a reasonable opinion that's why I let his foolishness sauced with ignorance died a natural death.
Never in your life come to my mention.
I learnt in the other thread how you were desperate to know how much programmers charge because you're an amateur who never learnt anything in life than puting out amateur jobs to people.

Go and learn and learn well so you won't continue to be a nuisance to the public.

I told him to appreciate how home grown products and you're here yearning RUBBISH

IT NOW SHOWS REAL MADNESS RUN IN YOUR LINEAGE COS YOUR PARENTS ARE MAD TOO.

No be your fault ,as you don get phone now,na to dey embarrass your generation up and down by being disrespectful to your parents agemate.
You're a fool and will continue to be a fool.
Hungry fool!

Funny, lemme tell you something little man that's right I'm new to freelancing but not new to programming my experience is on online school projects and assignments and some little side projects but just look at you barking, a person asked for people to contribute to his project it's either you ignore it or say you want to help not just flaunt your stupidity and lack of desire to evolve, fucking simpleton I noticed that the amateurs in nairaland are usually those who bark the loudest. Listen boy in matters like this its always simple, you either contribute or Bleep off simple you can't just attack someone because he is looking for volunteers your probably some retard that only knows a little bit about programming and has no foundation or understanding of basic concepts im sure if I ask you what's recursion you'll have to Google it like a failure please fam it's a totally different case to admonish someone and another to just be a dick, so instead of flaunting your vulgular vocabulary go and study being a keyboard warrior is only cool if you actually know what your saying, talk about generational retardation.

1 Like

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Contekbbc: 9:09am On May 02, 2022
So,your own contribution to the guy is to kill his spirit and tell it to his face that whatever it is that he is doing can never work because of your own useless "it's not possible mentality"

But I'm so sure if it's some white guys that posted such thing you will run to their shit and lick it with your useless parents to that birthed a retarded and unsuccessful soul like you because it runs in your lineage.

And for your information,you have to sink this into your tiny skull that no everyone will be programmers and developers before they will work In IT.

Go to your draw board and rethink again if programming is your path because you're just starting out like I said and it's damn sure that you can never SUCCEED.

take note of my words: programming or freelancing is not for a faint hearted lilliputian like yourself,who gives up easily and doesn't believe in himself let alone believing in others.

In case of next time,if someone is pitching his/her tenth and you have nothing reasonable to boost his morale,it's better you keep your stinking and dirty mouth out of it instead of talking like an experienced person and telling him/her whatever he's doing is not achievable.
Think! Think!! Think!!!
If this was how those notable people who made life changing discoveries think,then,we might still not know what is called electricity,computer, electric bulb, etc.

For the record,I'm way more higher than you and your poor and dirty parents and I have been in the technical and IT field before you were born so if you want generation to respect your retarded and polluted life, don't disrespect your elders.

Face your physics and further mathematics,who knows you might do something good with the programming you claimed to have knowledge of

You're hungry and I can tell.
Send your account details,let me help you and your family today,may be the failures you call PARENTS can have something to give to you and your hungry siblings, fool.

Since you started learning coding this year you won't let us hear word again and will be the first person to castigate projects done by people who have been coding, freelancing, programming and doing well fro themselves from your "face me I slap you" room.

Little wonders,no one was inclined to answer your "how much does programmers charge for a 8 pages website" question.

You have not known anything in this field cos you met us here and you have been shouting up and down abusing and talking down on your grandfathers in this field.

Let me see how you'll make it with this your arrogance.

Stupid boy with no life!

Jayjayango:

Funny, lemme tell you something little man that's right I'm new to freelancing but not new to programming my experience is on online school projects and assignments and some little side projects but just look at you barking, a person asked for people to contribute to his project it's either you ignore it or say you want to help not just flaunt your stupidity and lack of desire to evolve, fucking simpleton I noticed that the amateurs in nairaland are usually those who bark the loudest. Listen boy in matters like this its always simple, you either contribute or Bleep off simple you can't just attack someone because he is looking for volunteers your probably some retard that only knows a little bit about programming and has no foundation or understanding of basic concepts im sure if I ask you what's recursion you'll have to Google it like a failure please fam it's a totally different case to admonish someone and another to just be a dick, so instead of flaunting your vulgular vocabulary go and study being a keyboard warrior is only cool if you actually know what your saying, talk about generational retardation.
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Nobody: 10:33am On May 02, 2022
Contekbbc:
So,your own contribution to the guy is to kill his spirit and tell it to his face that whatever it is that he is doing can never work because of your own useless "it's not possible mentality"

But I'm so sure if it's some white guys that posted such thing you will run to their shit and lick it with your useless parents to that birthed a retarded and unsuccessful soul like you because it runs in your lineage.

And for your information,you have to sink this into your tiny skull that no everyone will be programmers and developers before they will work In IT.

Go to your draw board and rethink again if programming is your path because you're just starting out like I said and it's damn sure that you can never SUCCEED.

take note of my words: programming or freelancing is not for a faint hearted lilliputian like yourself,who gives up easily and doesn't believe in himself let alone believing in others.

In case of next time,if someone is pitching his/her tenth and you have nothing reasonable to boost his morale,it's better you keep your stinking and dirty mouth out of it instead of talking like an experienced person and telling him/her whatever he's doing is not achievable.
Think! Think!! Think!!!
If this was how those notable people who made life changing discoveries think,then,we might still not know what is called electricity,computer, electric bulb, etc.

For the record,I'm way more higher than you and your poor and dirty parents and I have been in the technical and IT field before you were born so if you want generation to respect your retarded and polluted life, don't disrespect your elders.

Face your physics and further mathematics,who knows you might do something good with the programming you claimed to have knowledge of

You're hungry and I can tell.
Send your account details,let me help you and your family today,may be the failures you call PARENTS can have something to give to you and your hungry siblings, fool.

Since you started learning coding this year you won't let us hear word again and will be the first person to castigate projects done by people who have been coding, freelancing, programming and doing well fro themselves from your "face me I slap you" room.

Little wonders,no one was inclined to answer your "how much does programmers charge for a 8 pages website" question.

You have not known anything in this field cos you met us here and you have been shouting up and down abusing and talking down on your grandfathers in this field.

Let me see how you'll make it with this your arrogance.

Stupid boy with no life!

Wait wait wait why are you contradicting yourself? Your the one that said his stuff is mediocre and can never be successful so why you switching sides? Retard much? And don't bring my parents into this lad going around calling people poor is the behaviour of someone without taste listen here boy today is Eid and I find it below me to exchange words with an illiterate take your time and reflect your not my match
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Contekbbc: 10:55am On May 02, 2022
You're are the biggest fool of the century.
I have attached my supposed comment where you claimed I said his stuff is mediocre and your response.

You should go and make a primary school pupil your friend cos you have a big compression problem.

I cannot bring anyone down cos i know how much it cost to start an idea or a project.
It's better you're now saving face to avoid shame.

The Op even mentioned all of you saying negative things about his fine idea.

Your brain is too tiny to comprehend simple English.

Stupid, senseless and useless animal.

Jayjayango:

Wait wait wait why are you contradicting yourself? Your the one that said his stuff is mediocre and can never be successful so why you switching sides? Retard much? And don't bring my parents into this lad going around calling people poor is the behaviour of someone without taste listen here boy today is Eid and I find it below me to exchange words with an illiterate take your time and reflect your not my match

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Contekbbc: 11:04am On May 02, 2022
Contekbbc:
I have attached my supposed comment where you claimed I said his stuff is mediocre and your response.

You should go and make a primary school pupil your friend cos you have a big compression problem.

I cannot bring anyone down cos i know how much it cost to start an idea or a project.

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Contekbbc: 11:06am On May 02, 2022
Is that a good way to encourage someone trying hard to make an impact?
You will not go far with this your bring them down mentality

Contekbbc:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Playermayweda(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2022
Make una rest abeg
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 02, 2022
nairastatesdot:

If you know about software development you'll know that the site as it is now is not the end product, it is just a starting point for further development and the purpose is to get a team together to build something great. So just relax and watch how the site transition into something that will blow your my away.

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by nairastatesdot: 6:59pm On May 07, 2022
Take this hater: https://www.nairastates.com

GREATIGBOMAN:

Just took a second look

No mercy for u

You are doomed
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 07, 2022
nairastatesdot:
Take this hater: https://www.nairastates.com

Still ugly bro
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by nairastatesdot: 7:41pm On May 07, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Still ugly bro

Then you don't know what a good website looks like: https://www.nairastates.com
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 07, 2022
nairastatesdot:

Then you don't know what a good website looks like: https://www.nairastates.com

Ask any body on earth if that website is fine
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 07, 2022
Lols... u don run remove all those nonsense that was there
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by nairastatesdot: 7:55pm On May 07, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Ask any body on earth if that website is fine

thanksjosh005:
Can't say much, but I loved the theme color though...
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Deicide: 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
The site looks like low quality Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by nairastatesdot: 8:00pm On May 07, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Lols... u don run remove all those nonsense that was there

https://nairastates.com is still under development so expect stuff to the added and removed till the first official launch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 07, 2022
nairastatesdot:

Your alternate monicker
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by nairastatesdot: 9:08pm On May 07, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Your alternate monicker

Nairaland did not allow the full monicker in the textbox
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by Toshmoney(m): 10:22pm On May 07, 2022
nairastatesdot:
Hello programmers in the house, this is for anyone who would like to be involved with the development of a Nigerian social media platform.

https://nairastates.com Under development

The Front-end will be HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, javaScript, jQuery, jQuery AJAX.

Server side: C# ASP.Net Core WebAPI.

The Back-end database store will be MSSQL.

If you are interested and would like to be invited to the Azure Git Repo, please send an email to nairastatesdotcom@gmail.com indicating if you would like to work on the front-end or server-side C# Azure RESTfull API Function or back-end database MSSQL.

I think you’re just learning programming and you want to use the opportunity to improve your knowledge ��
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by nairastatesdot: 10:38pm On May 07, 2022
Toshmoney:

I think you’re just learning programming and you want to use the opportunity to improve your knowledge ��

Then you are not a programmer or a web developer
Re: Join A Nigerian Social Media Frontend Programming Project by MindHacker9009(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2022
Good idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basic, Fortran And Cobol Are High Level Language But Why Are The Compiler Not Common? / Problem With Php And Mysql / Development Of An Android Game Using Unity3d Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.