Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri (2886 Views)

Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. / The Nation:only Tinubu Can Protect Igbo Interests In 2023 / Afenifere Says Yoruba Nation Only, It Is No Longer Interested In Restructuring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Odin13: 9:52pm On May 01, 2022
omenkaLives:
When I say Okoros are painfully handicapped upstairs, folks think I mean to insult them.

So, do I look like Reno to you? Why quoting me? Why not quote him?

You're so painfully dull. Goodbye.

What a dull being .. heaven!

Is me quoting anyhuman on Nairaland..

Na my right .. I chose .. who to mention and ignore

So unfortunate that you’re really painfully dull.

timid and insecure

Careless
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 01, 2022
omenkaLives:
Another jab below the belt at Ndi Mkpurummiri.

They will keep turning until they become too dazed to know which way they're headed. No wonder we see them support Atiku in the morning, Obi Pandora in the afternoon, Amaechi in the evening, and then Yahaya Bello the next day. cheesy
Look at this irrelevant clown always on IPOB thread when I tell my fellow Igbos that this morrron is hating on Igbos not IPOB the efulefus won't listen
Thank God unbelievers will now believe
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by OkoroBufo: 10:35pm On May 01, 2022
Your population is useless when you are a 4th class citizen. You're worse than a minority as soon as a minority tribe like Ijaw pulled you down the pecking order.
You're a minority when you can't influence anything in the Nigerian state.
You are a minority when you talk and other big tribes stare down at you.

-Okoro bufo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by SWATMan: 10:44pm On May 01, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
[s][/s]
you owe your people the opinion not Okoro.
omenka speak up for your people.
it's very shameful that you're this heartless to your own people.

Stop behaving like a toddler.

https://www.nairaland.com/7105478/pregnant-woman-loses-baby-after

Why are you this cruel to your own people that you won't condemn their oppressors cry

He is yoruba. cheesy
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 01, 2022
THE KEEP SPREADING DIED NEWS FAKE ASS DUMB STORIES TO MAKE YOU FEEL YOU CAN'T GET IT BUT FEAR NOT PETER OBI OF NIGERIA IS THE LION TO BEAT COME 2023 KEEP SPREADING THE NEWS IN PUBLIC BUS,PUBLIC EATERY, SCHOOL SOCIAL GATHERING,PETER OBI OF NIGERIA IS COMING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! 2023 tongue

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Menace2Society(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
THE KEEP SPREADING DIED NEWS FAKE ASS DUMB STORIES TO MAKE YOU FEEL YOU CAN'T GET IT BUT FEAR NOT PETER OBI OF NIGERIA IS THE LION TO BEAT COME 2023 KEEP SPREADING THE NEWS IN PUBLIC BUS,PUBLIC EATERY, SCHOOL SOCIAL GATHERING,PETER OBI OF NIGERIA IS COMING ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! 2023 tongue
who go vote am?jesters

4 Likes

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Mazisimonekpa(m): 12:49am On May 02, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
don't let us deceive ourselves we Igbos have been rejected in this zoo

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by haffaze777(m): 2:35am On May 02, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

The only real Igbo man alive,longer may you live to pepper zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Poiu11: 3:14am On May 02, 2022
sad sad
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Salubata(m): 3:27am On May 02, 2022
Point of no return as how son?

Did he lied about his assertion
alsudan:
This one no fit comot face from Atiku Nyash, the man might even be bleeping him.

Those who plan on Shortchanging the SE in 2023 are the real enemies of Nigeria who plan on taking the Country to a point of no return.
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Jlow2: 3:41am On May 02, 2022
How many did gej negotiate, with the way this guy is dancing with his mouth for sum weeks now against the Igbos, there is sumbody beating a drum sumwere, now I believe gej is going to run in apc, Igbos have turned to minority, when they were the highest block votes of gej they were majority,
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Oplomo: 4:18am On May 02, 2022
Does this fake pastor really know the meaning of nation?

Is a nigeria a nation? grin
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Oplomo: 4:21am On May 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
Truth but bitter. Igbo overated themselves in Nigeria political dispensation. You can only demand where you are major but you negotiate where you are dispensable .

Are yorubas major? grin
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by shortIGBOman: 5:41am On May 02, 2022
IGBO People right now. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by 1873a: 6:14am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mazisimonekpa:

[/s]
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Miracle2022: 6:25am On May 02, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
So Fulanis that are 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria are Majority ?

What does this guy smoke sometimes ?

The largest ethnic groups in Nigeria according to CIA are , Hausa, Igbos and Yoruba...

(link and pictures attached below).

Well, na Hausa people that allowed themselves to be used by fulanis I dey blame

This Reno is senseless

https://www.nairaland.com/4848276/cia-revision-nigerias-ethnic-religious
fulanis are not majority,but they know how to negotiate power,they are not braggers,they don't do politics with emotions, they don't insult every tribe whenever they have the chance, they know to build bridges.
Mr man, since the igbos are majority why are you disturbing yourself with zoning? Why not use that number to vote for an igbo president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Miracle2022: 6:27am On May 02, 2022
Instead of some people to see Reno statement as an advice, they will start insulting him.
Reno said nothing but the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Miracle2022: 6:39am On May 02, 2022
Odin13:
This is Reno pressing Yoruba people mumu botton..

As them Dey celebrate with gladness grin

To a Yoruba man now ... igbos are minorities grin

Yorub sef
in terms of voting? Yes!
Majority of igbos don't vote. Hausa man will travel from lagos to sokoto just to vote but an igbo man will prefer to open his shop when others are voting.
The whole Anambara votes is not more than 200k votes while state like Zamfara have almost a million votes.
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:41am On May 02, 2022
haffaze777:

The only real Igbo man alive,longer may you live to pepper zoo.
God bless you Comrade

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by sinkhole: 6:45am On May 02, 2022
Igbo:
In any nation, only majorities demand power. Minorities don’t demand power. They negotiate it. Even if you don’t like this fact, you must still live by it. Insisting that it is my turn will only turn you around and around until you get too dizzy to know your way!

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1520770774604341249
He is even talking about Nations, let us look at Benue State, here in Nigeria, hardly will any tribe aside Tiv become governor of that state, simply because Tiv are in the overwhelming majority!
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Globad(f): 6:47am On May 02, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
na Aboki go rule us forever.

SE/SS candidate or the north continues.
anything Yoruba presidency in 2023 is DOA

MARK MY WORDS
you can't eat your cake and have it.
2023 is not going to be a party politics but interest politics.

Are SE and SS the same?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Tinubu Attacks FFK Says His “Hallucinations now uncontrollable” / Breaking: Opeyemi Bamidele Is The New Senate Leader !!! / Should The USA Take Over Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.