Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,024 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri (2882 Views)

Minority Will Have Their Say, But The Majority Their Way - Soludo. / The Nation:only Tinubu Can Protect Igbo Interests In 2023 / Afenifere Says Yoruba Nation Only, It Is No Longer Interested In Restructuring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by adefitim(m): 6:58am On May 02, 2022
Reno and his wahala sha

The man don sabi how to get Igbo attention
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by orisa37: 7:18am On May 02, 2022
YES. THE PASTOR IS RIGHT,
BUT THE SAME MAJORITY MUST PROVIDE FOR MINORITY INTETEST.
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by heykims(m): 7:30am On May 02, 2022
There is always an element of sense in any nonsense
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Ultimas: 7:32am On May 02, 2022
Igbo is not a minority group. However, Igbo cannot clinch power through coercion, grandstanding or threats.

1 Like

Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by franchasofficia: 8:35am On May 02, 2022
Reno is somehow correct, and that's why Nigeria need zoning to accommodate all geopolitical zones that make up Nigeria and ensure fairness, equity and true unity.

Meanwhile, those who think Igbos are minority tribe in Nigeria must be kids without knowledge.

In Nigeria, the most populated tribes are:

Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba
Fulani
Ijaw
Tiv
etc

Unfortunately most ignorant Nigerians, especially Yorubas took Buhari's 5% statement in the US when he assumed office as President to mean Igbos are 5% of Nigeria's population, how ignorant and foolish can such a person be?

They took Buhari statement out of context.

Buhari was saying that out of the total percentage of votes he used to win in 2015, that Southeast and Southsouth gave him just 5% and that because of that, he will not treat them the same way with those regions that gave him 95% votes. But as usual, the miscreants decided to misinterpret their dullard President.

Another thing that makes me laugh is when INEC releases voters register by zones and Southeast scores least and Yorubas will be rejoicing that Igbos have no voting power, I just laugh at them.

30 percent or even more of voters in Lagos are Igbos, that's why Tinubu always make sure he uses thugs to stop Igbos from voting in Lagos cos he knows Igbo voter population in Lagos can cost APC a win.

For instance, I am Igbo but I didn't register to vote in my state, I registered in Lagos. All my siblings that are in the country registered to vote outside our home state.

After Yorubas, Igbos are the second highest voters in Lagos, Oyo, Ogun and Ondo.

After Hausa-Fulanis and Kanuris Igbos are the second highest voters in Kaduna and Kano.

After Ijaws, Ikwerres, Kalabaris, Igbos are the next highest voters in Rivers State.

Same applies to Abuja, Cross River, Delta, Jos, etc.

You think Hausa-Fulani politicians are foolish that since Nigeria had independence they always preferred to align with Igbos which made Awolowo lost and weep always?

The first time Hausa-Fulanis aligned with Yorubas politically was in 2015, go and check history.

Buhari had always aligned with Igbos who always rejected voting for him despite picking Igbo VP not until 2015 that he decided to align with Yorubas for the first time out of frustration and yet Yorubas wont let the world hear word.

Please go back and check the global population statistics of Nigerian tribes and know who are the most populated and the minorities before you go misinforming yourself.

Igbo voters are cut across all states of Nigeria unlike most other tribes and everybody know this.

The only reason Igbos seem to have become face of opposition is the 2015 election that Goodluck lost and Igbos continued to stand by him unlike other tribes that would have abandoned him and followed the winning side, which made Hausa-Fulanis to become suspicious of Igbos again unlike before.
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by 1873n: 7:00am On May 03, 2022
[s]
Mazisimonekpa:
God bless you Comrade

Mazi Simon Ekpa
[/s]
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Lastmessenger2: 7:10am On May 03, 2022
omenkaLives:
Since they choose to remain led by nothing but raw emotions, thinking they could use coercion and brawns to barge their way through any snag, they will continue to get used by such nonentities like Reno, FFK, and Dino Melaye.

They even once made one "Imam of Peace" their Lord and personal saviour.
so which emotions led you and your goons to vote a clueless jihadist to become the president who made Benue your state a killing field by his Fulani terrorist brothers ? I don't know why nonentities feels they have opinion concerning Igbo people.
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Yibo(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Agwotulumbe:
na Aboki go rule us forever.

SE/SS candidate or the north continues.
anything Yoruba presidency in 2023 is DOA

MARK MY WORDS
you can't eat your cake and have it.
2023 is not going to be a party politics but interest politics.
you said what?
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Yibo(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Odin13:
This is Reno pressing Yoruba people mumu botton..

As them Dey celebrate with gladness grin

To a Yoruba man now ... igbos are minorities grin

Yorub sef
yes ibo remain minority
Re: In Any Nation Only Majority Demand for Power; minority will negotiate - Omokri by Yibo(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Ultimas:
Igbo is not a minority group. However, Igbo cannot clinch power through coercion, grandstanding or threats.
you are on spot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Leaders Of Cherubim & Seraphim (Pics) / Pius Ayim Pius Appointed As New Secretary To Thel Government Of Federation (sgf) / Anambra Approves Construction of New Govt. House, Three Arms Zone and Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.