Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. (5333 Views)

Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Dorwadora(f): 9:12am On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
lolz, but awon balogun leyin obirin o so nkan kan nipa e na, sebi na America dem dey, if to say them reason hin matter dem for don roast him alive, so emi rope bi won kose soro nipa e signify that ko mean anything grin
That's the reason I just keep mute because all this American culture is somehow. If to say nah here, our Obodo Nigja... He for do hear am.
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by OlawaleBammie: 9:12am On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Ounje omo eleyi ma n purge o.

Ahh ahh ahh, madam ika nie ooh, ko gbori le laya na, the girl is taller and papa wan just lean upon to take a pix, no be say the head sef even touch the melons and u don dey prepare ur venom grin
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by OlawaleBammie: 9:18am On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
That's the reason I just keep mute because all this American culture is somehow. If to say nah here, our Obodo Nigja... He for do hear am.
Americans are confused, i dont take dem serious wen it comes to morality.

How will u convince me that nothing is wrong with LGBT (abi wetin dem dey call am) but polygamy is a crime??

Let kuku declare the both immoral den it wil bring more sanity.

You tell me not to use a rod on children but 97.89037% of child use to visit their mama's pot just to deal with the unsuspecting meats, pls should i be cheering dem on ni?? Koyemi ni o grin
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by yumlalosti: 9:32am On May 02, 2022
Ha grin
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Dorwadora(f): 9:37am On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

How will u convince me that nothing is wrong with LGBT (abi wetin dem dey call am) but polygamy is a crime??

You tell me not to use a rod on children but 97.89037% of child use to visit their mama's pot just to deal with the unsuspecting meats, pls should i be cheering dem on ni?? Koyemi ni o grin
American wokeness nah scam walai..... It's a cancer to the world.
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by GreaterFuture(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2022
Seun employ more moderators, you can afford it
This fake news is too much here
Get Admins, Sensible people with good education, broad knowledge and good judgement

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by bukatyne(f): 9:58am On May 02, 2022
What kind yeye pose is father & daughter doing in those pictures?

News has been debunked so I comment my reserve on the original OP.
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by ibechris(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2022
As far as the man is not going to be a Nigerian.
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by TyroneP(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2022
SHINJA:
Mike Tyson offers $10million to the man who will have the courage to marry his first daughter who until today she has not yet found a man to marry her.

The former boxing heavyweight seems to be upset that his daughter could not find a man in her life all these years and that she is still a virgin. Mitchell Tyson seems to have inherited some traits from her father. She is big, imposing with a beautiful dark skin and weighs 150 pounds.

https://www.facebook.com/541751762836763/posts/1712918562386738/

She can't be 150 pounds like you stated in the post. That's 68 kilograms and besides $10 million is a lot of money in the States.
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Soulsymbol99: 11:10am On May 02, 2022
Mike still get up to 10m?
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Nyascobar1414: 11:31am On May 02, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I want to type what's on my mind concerning the lady and the money offered, but........ grin

My fiancee might see my comments here on nairaland, I thereby reserve what's on my mind for for the sake of peace grin

You SIMPLY denied yourslef freedom of speech for a fiancè that is even cheating on you
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 02, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You SIMPLY denied yourslef freedom of speech for a fiancè that is even cheating on you
hmmmm, how you take know say she the cheat on me nah..... cheesy??
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by silibaba: 11:39am On May 02, 2022
SHINJA:
Mike Tyson offers $10million to the man who will have the courage to marry his first daughter who until today she has not yet found a man to marry her.

The former boxing heavyweight seems to be upset that his daughter could not find a man in her life all these years and that she is still a virgin. Mitchell Tyson seems to have inherited some traits from her father. She is big, imposing with a beautiful dark skin and weighs 150 pounds.

https://www.facebook.com/541751762836763/posts/1712918562386738/

Dating scam.
Oya yahooboys over to you guys.
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Silentgroper(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Why's he resting his head on her breast?
Cant ur dad do d same to u?
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Dorwadora(f): 12:00pm On May 02, 2022
Silentgroper:
Cant ur dad do d same to u?
Unfortunately I don't have a father so thinking about it is zero
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Silentgroper(m): 12:07pm On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Unfortunately I don't have a father so thinking about it is zero
Oh! ... I'm sorry..

but sentiments apart, is that suppose to be a big deal... She's his daughter and it's nt like he's tryna grab them or something..
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Silentgroper(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Did the mother specifically tell d said kid nt to go into d pot and take d meat..

They would rather give punishment than spoil their kids skin with canes or whatsoever..
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by OlawaleBammie: 1:22pm On May 02, 2022
Silentgroper:
Did the mother specifically tell d said kid nt to go into d pot and take d meat..

They would rather give punishment than spoil their kids skin with canes or whatsoever..
wat type of punishment sir??
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by franklingud(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2022
I go marry oooo

No be woman she be?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 02, 2022
This must be a profitable venture. This is a viable deal.
Pls, how can one start the process?
I need her contact pls.
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by Silentgroper(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
wat type of punishment sir??
Have them grounded..

stop them 4rm doing whatever they love to do.

u knw use it as a yardstick to d correction.. Some love their video games more than anything.. Have kept away 4rm them pending d duration they'll change .. Just be creative.

It works better than leaving all sorts of marks on their body..
Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On May 02, 2022
Do the xtupid people who concocted this story know what 150 pounds looks like?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
who is this baby gorilla and i suggest he raises the price to 100Million, as this is gonna be a tough job for a VERY courageous man....she looks mean/wicked as hell!

"she looks mean/wicked as hell!" that part alone off me�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My Step Sister (Photos) / . / Toshiba 49" 4k Uhd Smart Tv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.