Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) (3817 Views)

Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents , Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by Starlym: 8:01am On May 02, 2022
Yesterday a 7yr old Omone was Brought to Abuja from Edo state to get full medical treatment. Omone was Diagnosis with Bladder exstrophy since birth. No umbilical navel seen, no physical vagina. The first surgery she had in Kano yrs ago failed. Right now 500k is needed for surgery to correct all the mistakes which it will be in three stages. 500 of us by 1k each.

Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by 66spirit(m): 8:10am On May 02, 2022
Why do You cover it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by illicit(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2022
66spirit:
Why do You cover it?

Pardon

shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by Morgan9(m): 8:31am On May 02, 2022
Show d clear picture make we see ur narrative well..

4 Likes

Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by poshestmina(f): 2:11pm On May 02, 2022
Sick paedophiles undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided.

7 Likes

Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by Olachase(m): 4:07pm On May 02, 2022
You won raise money and you day cover pix be like you never ready

4 Likes

Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 02, 2022
What do you intend to benefit if you keep the baby. maybe this surgery will also fail and you will start looking for another money again for hospital bills.

i blame the parents for allowing such child to grow up, it's better they should have put her to permanent/final sleep.

it's not late though, take that child home and allow her to rest in peace pls

1 Like

Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by akaahs(m): 7:05pm On May 02, 2022
This people from South can beg for Africa and they ll be the first to condemn almajiri from the north.
Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by Wonderboy01(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2022
U go hospital , take photo of whom wan do surgery ... Post it here and expect us to send money into DAT account number of urs

U stewpid

D girl no get mama or papa to tell Nigerians they need help

U stewpid 1ce again
Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by sorority11(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2022
Wonderboy01:
U go hospital , take photo of whom wan do surgery ... Post it here and expect us to send money into DAT account number of urs

U stewpid

D girl no get mama or papa to tell Nigerians they need help

U stewpid 1ce again
Lol says the guy that is begging for money with his account number displayed under his post.� Na person wey never see food chop dey always know who be scammer
Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by STEWpid(f): 11:16pm On May 02, 2022
Feeling so positive for you dear.

You're a very great woman.
Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by Ghostrye: 12:10am On May 03, 2022
How developed is her reproductive anatomy?
Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by DBestDoc(f): 12:27am On May 03, 2022
Ectopia Vesicae or Bladder Exstrophy. They may also need to rule out the presence of some other congenital abnormalities.

Which facility in Abuja is this Child, who brought her there and what’s your relationship with her?

Let’s know the full story
Thanks
Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by Wonderboy01(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2022
sorority11:

Lol says the guy that is begging for money with his account number displayed under his post.� Na person wey never see food chop dey always know who be scammer
I think I come plain ,,, if u help me or not ,, will accept cause am now able to feed myself everyday if not 3meals per day

But wats d essence of using a picture of a girl u don't know to scam people

U stewpid
Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by sorority11(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2022
Wonderboy01:
I think I come plain ,,, if u help me or not ,, will accept cause am now able to feed myself everyday if not 3meals per day

But wats d essence of using a picture of a girl u don't know to scam people

U stewpid
Funny guy.
Re: Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 03, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding / What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. / Are Today's Mothers Doing Enough To Protect The Female Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.