Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,517 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men (14069 Views)

More Pictures Of The Army Couple Killed By Unknown Gunmen (very Graphic Picture / Offa Robbery: Quarrelling Couple Killed At Police Station / Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by Bashnigga(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by fk001(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2022
Just tell me what is the difference between IPOB and their Boko haram counterparts

The only difference is One is a Islamic radicals while the other is Christian terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by ruggedtimi(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2022
Mehn mumu people will still come here and say DSS
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by stamapro(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2022
This is unbelievable and unthinkable, to think human beings can do this is unimaginable. My concern however, is when the military will retaliate, in their own way, let not the innocent ones be partakers. The military will surely come... the disaster they will leave behind....
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by tempest01(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2022
WTF. These couple were trending online back then. This is bad. Instead of the military to go after these criminals, they are going houses by houses and killing the innocents.
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by Cokahot: 11:49am On May 02, 2022
E no possible,I don't do bad. My guy fuc k off my mentions and go self-service on your mom's pekus
Joeyfizzo:
you will die a very very miserable death....dis I have seen. Bet me
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by Emmanuel909090: 12:03pm On May 02, 2022
My God, you killed your sister and your in-law in a very bad way.
You will never have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by GreenArrow1(m): 12:10pm On May 02, 2022
This is just the prelude. Wait until power doesn't go to the south east after the presidential elections and see real madness.
The influx of refugees to other regions when the full scale display of "Igbo bravery" begins will be massive.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by GreenArrow1(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2022
tempest01:
WTF. These couple were trending online back then. This is bad. Instead of the military to go after these criminals, they are going houses by houses and killing the innocents.

Which military? They should be withdrawn from the region entirely. All security personnel. It is obvious that their continuous presence in that region is not wanted by the indigenes.
They should be posted to southern Kaduna and middle beltan regions were they are desperately needed so that the south easterners can sort out their issues themselves and move forward in which ever direction they choose.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by tnerro1(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2022
The south south is still the best place to be in Nigeria

North- boko boys and bandits businessmen
South west- skull mining and cultist(NURTW)
South east- Ipob barbarians
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2022
This is crazy undecided
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by gambia(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2022
What a crazy world.
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by crackhouse(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
What da hell
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by rayvelez(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2022
Wetin be dis for the love of God this is way to wrong..

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by farouk2much(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2022
Very sad news.......
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by NoApology(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Hi pls I tried downloading that video no way. Pls I'm interested in that phone record

WhatsApp me
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by colestephan86: 2:00pm On May 02, 2022
NoApology:
See a thread on their pre wedding pictures here ⤵️⤵️⤵️

https://www.nairaland.com/6934434/pre-wedding-picture-old-soldier-young

The couple were intercepted by the UGM on their way to Imo state for their traditional marriage ceremony. They were decapitated for no just cause. This is all shades of wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbVNaK7XrRc

Lalasticlala
There is nothing anyone can do about it, it's there region they are free to kill Thier own brothers and sisters.
I'm sure other regions are waiting for them to take the madness to other regions as them no like Nigeria.
Then they will know that no one has the monopoly of craziness .
Other regions too have shoko them just dey hide am
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by superemmy(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2022
Why, what is happening in this country?
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by ProfGday(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2022
Looking at this situation,a member of their family sold them out to UGM....

Mr Linus died with his beloved wife... Make God never turn His back on us in the day of trouble... Ah! What a wicked world we live in.

Human inhumanity to his fellow being is unexplainable.

Death to all the UGM,and wicked blood suckers in the East

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by ProfGday(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2022
GreenArrow1:
This is just the prelude. Wait until power doesn't go to the south east after the presidential elections and see real madness.
The influx of refugees to other regions when the full scale display of "Igbo bravery" begins will be massive.

Anybody who plan bloodshed after or before the coming general election shall not live to see it in the name of Jesus and including those inciting violence online too.
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by Preacherrr(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2022
IF THIS IS WHAT IPOB IS ALL ABOUT, MAY THEY NEVER SEE THE SO CALLED BIAFRA THAT THEY ARE AGITATING FOR. WITH ALL THIS GRUESOME KILLINGS AND BLOOD SHED IT IS EVIDENT THAT GOD IS ALREADY AGAINST IPOB AND THE SO CALLED BIAFRA. THIS WAS HOW BOKO HARAM STARTED NEARLY ALL THE NORTHERNERS IF NOT ALL WERE IN SUPPORT OF BOKO HARAM BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE FIGHTING A JUST CAUSE. IF EASTERNS NOT COME OUT AND DEFEND THEIR LAND IN FEW YEARS TO COME, IGBO LAND WILL BE A SHADOW OF ITSELF.
NoApology:
See a thread on their pre wedding pictures here ⤵️⤵️⤵️

https://www.nairaland.com/6934434/pre-wedding-picture-old-soldier-young

The couple were intercepted by the UGM on their way to Imo state for their traditional marriage ceremony. They were decapitated for no just cause. This is all shades of wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbVNaK7XrRc

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by Virgo3: 3:32pm On May 02, 2022
Cokahot:
E no possible,I don't do bad. My guy fuc k off my mentions and go self-service on your mom's pekus
hello boss I pmed you about that video call gig abeg I need your help bro
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by Virgo3: 3:33pm On May 02, 2022
Cokahot:
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 02, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry
Honestly, I'm done!

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by munas: 3:41pm On May 02, 2022
Cokahot:
I have no pity for any military officer. They would have done shits too,killed innocent ppl too and merit out torture to unarmed innocent civilians. Hahahahahaha. Wt f man. Like really. How come her privates are missing. Do u mean skullminners are now amongst Igbos too.

You are a mad man...an IDIOT.
Not every military man hold guns. Some are medical staff,some account, some are office clerk.
Foolish IDIOT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by Prettygirl200(f): 4:09pm On May 02, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
you will die a very very miserable death....dis I have seen. Bet me
Oga that's an overstatement, retrieve it. U are not God so u have no right whatsoever to curse a person. I had pity for them bc of the way they were killed but looking at it the other way majority of these military men are really wicked if u see how dey embarrass or even kill civilians without a second thought u will cry.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by Cokahot: 4:50pm On May 02, 2022
Not free.20k
Virgo3:
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by placeofallure(f): 4:55pm On May 02, 2022
Oh my God! This couple? I remember when their wedding was announced here not too long ago!

These killings must stop! Dear Igbo brothers and sisters, what are you doing to make this evil go away? It's your sons and daughters they're diminishing day in day out. Can you just leave Yoruba and any other tribal nonsense alone for now and seek ways for this to stop. For humanity sake, this has got to stop! Ah!

These killings, senseless and avoidable. I mean what exactly do they want? What are they agitating for that is worth more than these many lives they've taken?

May God comfort the families of the deceased. Really sad.
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by Katerifarmer837: 5:31pm On May 02, 2022
Ipob killing fellow igbos thinking that they are hurting buhari in aso rock.
Buhari that is busy managing his health.
GOD give my brothers sense and keep blessing ojukwu where he is.
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by RosyIsBlessed: 7:38pm On May 02, 2022
Gosh!!
Re: Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men by virginchaser(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2022
Oh my God, I remember this couple. We refuse to be cowards. Shame on killers that split blood of the innocents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Arrested? Share Your Story / Police Should Not Stop Your Car Asking For Tinted Permit / Murder: PDP Candidate, 36 Others Detained In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.