Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? (11944 Views)

Tinubu The Spoiler Of The National Democracy Of Nigeria / 2023 Elections: Who Would You Pick As President On February 25? / 2023 Elections: Who Says Online Polls Are Not Useful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by bahdpersona(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2022
Sweet dream. I love to dream
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by muhyeenisce(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2022
Person wey no fit win primary election how him want take be president?
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:33pm On May 02, 2022
Beautiful write up
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Shadysen: 12:34pm On May 02, 2022
Wahala.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Reality3080: 12:36pm On May 02, 2022
naptu2:
More reactions.
when will a Cameroonian tell u he will vote obi

U people base his campaign on lies
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by okeysoninv: 12:37pm On May 02, 2022
the problem we have in Igbo land is educated illiterate. they can blow grammar from morning to night without logical reasoning. very pathetic set of people.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by rippa(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:
The lying machine who has no verifiable achievements for his 8 years tenure as governor and his deluded supporters who think elections are won in Twitter grin grin grin
Please sir
I'm begging u in the name of God
This country is for all of us. Ain't u tired of the way things are? We have made alot of bad leaders because of tribalism and religion.
Please let's not repeat the same mistake again
We have this last chance to start afresh, let's not misused it because of tribalism and religion.
Deep down you, I know u want the best for Nigeria
Lets support Peter Obi for president
He met anambra treachery empty with millions of debts, economically grounded. He paid the debts, set the economy and started saving for the state. There is no govt in Nigeria from local to national that have ever saved money rather they left it worst than they met it. Obi has proven it can be done. Let's give him a chance please
God bless you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by seunmsg(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2022
apasino01:
Go do some researches

Go check how much debts her inherited when he became a governor.

Go check How much he saved for the state before leaving office.

No Nigerian Governor has ever left Half that amount

You can check the debt below. Lying machines everywhere grin

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by seunmsg(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2022
rippa:

Please sir
I'm begging u in the name of God
This country is for all of us. Ain't u tired of the way things are? We have made alot of bad leaders because of tribalism and religion.
Please let's not repeat the same mistake again
We have this last chance to start afresh, let's not misused it because of tribalism and religion.
Deep down you, I know u want the best for Nigeria
Lets support Peter Obi for president
He met anambra treachery empty with millions of debts, economically grounded. He paid the debts, set the economy and started saving for the state. There is no govt in Nigeria from local to national that have ever saved money rather they left it worst than they met it. Obi has proven it can be done. Let's give him a chance please
God bless you

Stop posting long gibberish, post Peter Obi Pandora’s verifiable achievements

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Ebubu: 12:38pm On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
We igbos stand on athifku's mandate gidigba, we no dey remove. angry
grin you are mad
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by nisai: 12:40pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:

grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Sleekfingers: 12:40pm On May 02, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi 2023 @Pablo_Jrn

https://twitter.com/Pablo_Jrn/status/1520666468161105922

Thrash.....some people just like to dey deceive themselves...

Peter obi that won't even get the presidential ticket........even if he get it. He can't win......

peter ob, the Twitter president

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Reality3080: 12:41pm On May 02, 2022
Ebubu:
I have a feeling someone who doesn’t want SE to emerge as party candidate is bankrolling Simon Ekpa to the detriment of all Igbo contestants because Nigerians won’t want to vote Igbo in a time of massive Biafra campaign.

This I have seen

Nigeria Govt must request Ekpa’s extradition before the primaries for the unity of this country.

Next year is ordained for SE to rule this country
so u believe d person that wants to burn u will stop u from pouring petrol on your body?

U believe d buhari u hate will help you fight d same person u once used against him?

If only u know nnamdi kanu will likely b released b4 election so as to cause chaos.

So he will first have issues with igbos who are tired of d biafra madness,then he will have issues with Simon ekpa n there will b chaos till d election is over
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by depezee(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What do igbos really want?

Justice
Fair play
Equity

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 02, 2022
Ebubu:
I have a feeling someone who doesn’t want SE to emerge as party candidate is bankrolling Simon Ekpa to the detriment of all Igbo contestants because Nigerians won’t want to vote Igbo in a time of massive Biafra campaign.

This I have seen

Nigeria Govt must request Ekpa’s extradition before the primaries for the unity of this country.

igbos will vote massively this time around we had a sit down conversation with every stalkholders in igbo land i assure you if both part present an igbo man you will be shocked during Election day nothing will happen if Any Unknown gunman attack us we will just go to his house and point at him jeje

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by dapolaw(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2022
I laughed when people are talking about Presidential Primaries as if they would participate via PVC . They are campaigning in markets , churches , mosques , twitter, Facebook etc that My vote is for Mr A . No sir. PVC is not acceptable during primaries .
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by CasNova: 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
The article is full of prejudice. Must someone from the east be a spoiler?
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by od501: 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
naptu2:
Reactions.

"...In 2018, Nnamdi Kanu whose passports had earlier been siezed in Nigeria emerged mysteriously in Israel."

Oga...you forgot to mention that he re-emerged after a failed assasination attempt by the FG. Please take note.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Hope2014(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:
The lying machine who has no verifiable achievements for his 8 years tenure as governor and his deluded supporters who think elections are won in Twitter grin grin grin
E go shock them, his chances of winning the primary is slim

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by rippa(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:

God bless you sir
It's visible everywhere
Even urself knows it
Please let's do things different come 2023
Please sir
The future of our kids is at stake
Please sir let's support Obi to take Nigeria back
God bless u sir and ur generations
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Hope2014(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Thrash.....some people just like to dey deceive themselves...

Peter obi that won't even get the presidential ticket........even if he get it. He can't win......

peter ob, i the Twitter president
If he gets it, APC wins automatically and getting chance is like 10%. Elections are not the won on social media.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by BJanta: 12:45pm On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What do we igbos really want?

Nothing, and you'll get nothing as always.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by shortIGBOman: 12:46pm On May 02, 2022
Ndigbo will not vote Peter Obi. They are already campaigning against him. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by eldoradoxx: 12:46pm On May 02, 2022
Ebubu:

This I have seen

I hate the concept of Igbo presidency. I see it as a tool used to blackmail the Igbos. Tinubu, Osinbanjo, etc all Yorubas are running, nobody is talking about Yoruba presidency. Saraki, Tambuwal, Atiku, Bala Mohammed etc from the Fulani stock are all running but you hardly hear it being classified as Fulani Presidency. Obi runs, all you hear is Igbo this, Igbo that. Why do we have double standards as a people?
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by olatuns2017: 12:48pm On May 02, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi 2023 @Pablo_Jrn

https://twitter.com/Pablo_Jrn/status/1520666468161105922

Wrong question

Their can only be spoiler in SW

Which we are taking care off!!!

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Isobug: 12:49pm On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What do we igbos really want?
This is old strategy to ridicule Igbos, it's stale already.
Of course you can root for many things at a time and eventually settle for the one that could lead you to whatever thing you want. Haven't you heard of opportunity cost, or scale of preference?
Even in everyday activities of humans, it happens
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Peter Obi Pandora’s campaign is based absolutely on lies and west China has done. Dude was governor of Anambra state for 8 years yet couldn’t campaign on his achievements as governor because he achieved nothing. Why should we vote for someone who is a chronic liar and who couldn’t transform small Anambra state.

mr obi did wonders from fixing roads in Anambra it was peter obi that made Anambras understand that money is in government go and ask question he reformed schools,created job upon he was impeachmed having cluster log with big wigs in Anambra dude stated a standard that's why Igbos are hyping him with Dave umahi
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by seunmsg(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2022
rippa:

God bless you sir
It's visible everywhere
Even urself knows it
Please let's do things different come 2023
Please sir
The future of our kids is at stake
Please sir let's support Obi to take Nigeria back
God bless u sir and ur generations

It’s everywhere like the banks he has in China and all over Europe and how Anambras investment in Sabmiller is now worth $100million on paper. Dude, stop this nonsense and get serious. Post his achievements and let’s see.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by kolas88(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself. With how many votes from small five states
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 02, 2022
PETER OBI OF NIGRIA IS NOT JUST A NAME IS AN IDEAL,A MOVEMENT, REVOLUTION TO GREATER HEIGHT KINDLY DONATE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of LP Women Leader In Kaduna / We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects / Lai Mohammed: APC Can’t Clear PDP’s 16-Year Rot In Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.