Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? (11958 Views)

Tinubu The Spoiler Of The National Democracy Of Nigeria / 2023 Elections: Who Would You Pick As President On February 25? / 2023 Elections: Who Says Online Polls Are Not Useful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by LeoDeKing: 12:54pm On May 02, 2022
Isobug:

This is old strategy to ridicule Igbos, it's stale already.
Of course you can root for many things at a time and eventually settle for the one that could lead you to whatever thing you want. Haven't you heard of opportunity cost, or scale of preference?
Even in everyday activities of humans, it happens
Shiite to Islamize Nigeria
Athifku's cumming coming
Biafuro
Freedom of Zakzaky

So which one have we finally settled for? grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Reality3080: 12:56pm On May 02, 2022
okeysoninv:
the problem we have in Igbo land is educated illiterate. they can blow grammar from morning to night without logical reasoning. very pathetic set of people.
imagine someone saying APC will disqualify 19 candidates out of 20 for APC to present an igbo
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Reality3080: 12:58pm On May 02, 2022
rippa:

Please sir
I'm begging u in the name of God
This country is for all of us. Ain't u tired of the way things are? We have made alot of bad leaders because of tribalism and religion.
Please let's not repeat the same mistake again
We have this last chance to start afresh, let's not misused it because of tribalism and religion.
Deep down you, I know u want the best for Nigeria
Lets support Peter Obi for president
He met anambra treachery empty with millions of debts, economically grounded. He paid the debts, set the economy and started saving for the state. There is no govt in Nigeria from local to national that have ever saved money rather they left it worst than they met it. Obi has proven it can be done. Let's give him a chance please
God bless you
is Peter obi achievements more than that of tinubu as governor
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by okeysoninv: 12:59pm On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
imagine someone saying APC will disqualify 19 candidates out of 20 for APC to present an igbo
hahahahaha this people only have certificate with nothing upstairs. their brains are empty like aboki .
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by maestroferddi: 1:00pm On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
What do we igbos really want?
We want justice, equity and fairness.

IPOB is a by-product of Buhari's mindless sidelining of the Igbos in addition to years of institutionalization of the Igboman from July 1967 till date...

IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu cannot be the voice of the Igbos: they only capitalized on the abject neglect and criminal mistreatment of the Igbos.

Your question is disingenuous in the sense that the Igbos are one of the biggest investors nay stakeholders in the Nigerian project so asking what we want is mischievous.

Nigeria is Obi -ligated to let the Igbos feel a sense of inclusiveness...any other alternative would be an invitation to anarchy and instability...
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by LeoDeKing: 1:02pm On May 02, 2022
[s]
maestroferddi:
We want justice, equity and fairness.

IPOB is a by-product of Buhari's mindless sidelining of the Igbos in addition to years of institutionalization of the Igboman from July 1967 till date...

IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu cannot be the voice of the Igbos: they only capitalized on the abject neglect and criminal mistreatment of the Igbos.

Your question is disingenuous in the sense that the Igbos are one of the biggest investors nay stakeholders in the Nigerian project so asking what we want is mischievous.

Nigeria is Obi -ligated to let the Igbos feel a sense of inclusiveness...any other alternative would be an invitation to anarchy and instability...
[/s]
Are you aware I have no time for ipob?
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Ebubu: 1:06pm On May 02, 2022
eldoradoxx:

I hate the concept of Igbo presidency. I see it as a tool used to blackmail the Igbos. Tinubu, Osinbanjo, etc all Yorubas are running, nobody is talking about Yoruba presidency. Saraki, Tambuwal, Atiku, Bala Mohammed etc from the Fulani stock are all running but you hardly hear it being classified as Fulani Presidency. Obi runs, all you hear is Igbo this, Igbo that. Why do we have double standards as a people?
True
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Asswipemod: 1:06pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Stop posting long gibberish, post Peter Obi Pandora’s verifiable achievements

This guy was polite and made a passionate plea. He spoke nicely and civily, although he may be wrong. But instead of answering back in kind with a little and gentle admonition, you did otherwise. He doesn't know that he is dealing with a self absorbed narcissist.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by sokera: 1:07pm On May 02, 2022
All their 5 states combine is not up to Oyo state … hahaha I can’t wait to see Jagaban and Peter Obi in the contest
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by prosnadis(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2022
Keep quiet...That Peter obi didn't achieve anything during his governance...Do u live in Anambra?
seunmsg:
The lying machine who has no verifiable achievements for his 8 years tenure as governor and his deluded supporters who think elections are won in Twitter grin grin grin

Peter Obi Pandora’s campaign is based absolutely on lies and west China has done. Dude was governor of Anambra state for 8 years yet couldn’t campaign on his achievements as governor because he achieved nothing.

Why should we vote for someone who is a chronic liar and who couldn’t transform small Anambra state? Before someone from Anambra can make it in life, he would have to move to Lagos to hustle or travel to SA or Asia to do drugs. That’s what the useless Peter Obi turned Anambra state to. We must not allow him turn the rest of Nigeria to the same mess.

2023 is a golden opportunity for Nigeria. Must must vote for someone with a track record of achievements and innovative ideas in governance and not be blackmailed into voting in a serial liar who has nothing to offer. Every candidate must run on their verifiable records and not lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by maestroferddi: 1:10pm On May 02, 2022
helinues:
Ipob/UGM activities is the first spoiler for Igbo's chance in 2023

Some Igbo's attitude towards others with contrary opinion from them is another spoiler.

3rd is Unity. Ohaneze's opinion would be totally different from Massob.Ipob ideology is opposite of SE politicians.

And in all, the way you lay your bed...
You are sounding dumb by talking about MASSOB...

How many people are in MASSOB today?

Ralph Uwazuruike is more of a court jester in Igboland today than an agitator for self-determination.

Some of you really need to understand how the Igbos reason and do things...

I know most Nigerians are fixated and intrigued by the Igbos but they should learn one or two things about Igbo consciousness so that the ignorance out there can diminish...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by maestroferddi: 1:15pm On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Are you aware I have no time for ipob?
Look up the noun phrase "delusion of grandeur" in your reference sources.

In any case, I leave you with IPOB since you are fixated on them.

As for me, I am asserting that Nigeria is Obi-ligated to let equity and justice prevail...
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by emezuo17: 1:24pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:
The lying machine who has no verifiable achievements for his 8 years tenure as governor and his deluded supporters who think elections are won in Twitter grin grin grin

Peter Obi Pandora’s campaign is based absolutely on lies and west China has done. Dude was governor of Anambra state for 8 years yet couldn’t campaign on his achievements as governor because he achieved nothing.

Why should we vote for someone who is a chronic liar and who couldn’t transform small Anambra state? Before someone from Anambra can make it in life, he would have to move to Lagos to hustle or travel to SA or Asia to do drugs. That’s what the useless Peter Obi turned Anambra state to. We must not allow him turn the rest of Nigeria to the same mess.

2023 is a golden opportunity for Nigeria. Must must vote for someone with a track record of achievements and innovative ideas in governance and not be blackmailed into voting in a serial liar who has nothing to offer. Every candidate must run on their verifiable records and not lies and propaganda.
. I am so sorry for you, hatred for anything igbo is killing you gradually, if Peter Obi is a liar, what then is Tinubu and Buhari your gods, I used to think among the bmcs you are a bit rational, I am so sorry I rated you so highly, if at this time in Nigeria we can't have a Peter Obi or Osinbanjo as our president, then bye bye to a prosperous united Nigeria. Peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by sirp9898(m): 1:38pm On May 02, 2022
oyeb15:
Just 5 small states

But rich and merit powerful people
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by rippa(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2022
Reality3080:
is Peter obi achievements more than that of tinubu as governor
We ain't comparing sir
They both worked on different resources
Lagos was d capital of Nigeria for many years.
It's just like moving the capital of Nigeria from current Abuja to another state and the first governor will now say he developed Abuja.
Anyways that's not the issue
Please let's support someone that we all know will make a change and that person is Obi
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by ambursa1991(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2022
God forbid to vote for IGBO, (Proudly HAUSA MAN)
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by od501: 1:59pm On May 02, 2022
rippa:

Please sir
I'm begging u in the name of God
This country is for all of us. Ain't u tired of the way things are? We have made alot of bad leaders because of tribalism and religion.
Please let's not repeat the same mistake again
We have this last chance to start afresh, let's not misused it because of tribalism and religion.
Deep down you, I know u want the best for Nigeria
Lets support Peter Obi for president
He met anambra treachery empty with millions of debts, economically grounded. He paid the debts, set the economy and started saving for the state. There is no govt in Nigeria from local to national that have ever saved money rather they left it worst than they met it. Obi has proven it can be done. Let's give him a chance please
God bless you

Wait... yiu still believe Obi will actually emerge as PDP flag bearer? Lol.... even if does emerge, which I strongly doubt. An Igboman can never be Nigerian president. The North will rather engage in another civil war than to let that happen.

The only solution here is division. Divide this country and save thousands of lives being wasted everyday by these jihadists. Support Obi all you can, but have it in mind that it is a waste of time. Obi means light, and the North hate it with passion.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by omenkaLives(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2022

He is the most popular Nigerian politician right now...

This was where I stopped reading. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by rippa(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2022
od501:

Wait... yiu still believe Obi will actually emerge as PDP flag bearer? Lol.... even if does emerge, which I strongly doubt. An Igboman can never be Nigerian president. The North will rather engage in another civil war than to let that happen.

The only solution here is division. Divide this country and save thousands of lives being wasted everyday by these jihadists. Support Obi all you can, but have it in mind that it is a waste of time. Obi means light, and the North hate it with passion.
Nothing is impossible my brother
The north doesn't own Nigeria alone
They are just using our disunity as an advantage (divide and rule). Let's try to be united as them. As for the PDP ticket, if the youths can unite behind him, he will defeat all these old men that are just after their personal interest
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by chloride6: 2:06pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:

@seunmsg, should we share Lagos state debt for you see?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by EnglandAmaka(f): 2:09pm On May 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
We igbos stand on athifku's mandate gidigba, we no dey remove. angry

Ima kwa onye m bu?.....

Nwoke na apu oku...

Help me shout,, LeoDeking is a pig!!!

Stop Skull mining LeoDeking

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by seunmsg(m): 2:16pm On May 02, 2022
chloride6:

@seunmsg, should we share Lagos state debt for you see?

By all means bro. While at it, share the achievements of Lagos state as well.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by chloride6: 2:21pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:

By all means bro. While at it, share the achievements of Lagos state as well.

But you didn't share any achievement of Obi before discarding the debt profile?

Doesn't Obi deserve that courtesy too?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by od501: 2:22pm On May 02, 2022
rippa:

Nothing is impossible my brother
The north doesn't own Nigeria alone
They are just using our disunity as an advantage (divide and rule). Let's try to be united as them. As for the PDP ticket, if the youths can unite behind him, he will defeat all these old men that are just after their personal interest

Chai... I really appreciate your optimistism. I really do. But it seems yiu believe in miracles alot (which I don't). Sit down, make your analysis, only then you will understand that break up is the last solution to the many problems of Nigeria.

Do you even get to hear the security report from the US during GEJ elections, immediately after the elections were collated. These guys were already sharpening their machetes, the emires and emems were already preaching war, urging their country men to kill any southerner they come across.

You have to pay attention to what is happening in this part of the world, go beyond the newspapers. That's exactly the same thing that will happen should peter Obi emerge as Nigeria president. Just prepare for another civil war. I kid you not, I have heard confirm Intel abkut this country, that's way I laugh when people keep preaching one Nigeria graphic. Nigeria is not for you. Know this and know peace.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by seunmsg(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2022
chloride6:

But you didn't share any achievement of Obi before discarding the debt profile?

Doesn't Obi deserve that courtesy too?

Post Obi’s verifiable achievements if he has any.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by kemika8989(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi 2023 @Pablo_Jrn

https://twitter.com/Pablo_Jrn/status/1520666468161105922
if there's no injustice nepotism sentimental madness religion's sentiment and so on. No body will be shouting break up. Which we all know so. Are you happy the way Nigeria is be run since 1960.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:42pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Post Obi’s verifiable achievements if he has any.

MPAMA!!!

ERIAKO KOBO KOBO
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Gentlerespect76: 2:46pm On May 02, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

As a real niggar

I can't wait to experience or see a president from the east

I will support any presidential candidate from the east
God bless Slawormiir
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by gracealonev: 2:46pm On May 02, 2022
Ebubu:
I have a feeling someone who doesn’t want SE to emerge as party candidate is bankrolling Simon Ekpa to the detriment of all Igbo contestants because Nigerians won’t want to vote Igbo in a time of massive Biafra campaign.

This I have seen

Nigeria Govt must request Ekpa’s extradition before the primaries for the unity of this country.

Next year is ordained for SE to rule this country

That saboteur in your dream must be an Igbo man.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by olas24u(f): 3:16pm On May 02, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

One spotted...
I will support an igbo who will restructure, and reorganise the system, and conduct a proper census using the latest available technologies to get the real figures and composition.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by haffaze777(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2022
Anything to make obi urchin sleep at night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Damage Control Won’t Save Tinubu – PDP-PCC / Reps Split Over State Flags, Coats Of Arms / Soldiers Demand Allowance Before Maiduguri Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.