Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration (2769 Views)

Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Gbagi: Jonathan’s Administration, Best In Nigeria History / Nobody Complained I Stole Their Money – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by MadamExcellency: 12:25pm On May 02, 2022
When it suits them Igbos are 5% from only Southeast but in their mind, they list people from other regions of Southwest, South-south, and North Central regions as Igbos in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by IGBOSON1: 12:28pm On May 02, 2022
mrvitalis:

How's this list south east dominated ? Na wa ooh

Out of 50 appointment for south south east got approximately 16/18 ... please how is that south east dominated ?

Just shows you the Buhari-led core north hegemony of the time (which is the most bigoted and most vile) were taking notes (albeit the wrong ones) as they seethed with rage at the OBJ and GEJ led gov’ts! This is one of the reasons they were determined to get back their ‘birthright’ in 2015…come hell or high water! They just needed to find a greedy, daft and power-hungry southern politician with enough following…and who hated the Igbo almost as much as they do! And the rest, as they say, is history! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by History555: 12:33pm On May 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I personally designed the list. Read again and I quote that "the list contained Southerners appointed by GEJ in most juicy positions who are mostly Igbos". I have vast knowledge of Nigeria, I was born and brought up in the North, working in the South and I have been to the nooks and crannies of this Nation to know different tribes of Nigeria either by names or by facial expression and above all I know most notable Nigerian politicians through my long journey in politics.

U hve justified why i said u are dull.
So in the list u designed andrew yakubu nnpc is from the south and lgbo
Jibrin usman is from the south and lgbo
Samuel yonogo aud general is from the south and lgbo
Seyi sijuwade, elemo, akikotu, oriya, wapmuk, apobolokemi, otunla acc general, gbenro mdg are lgbos. Dikko, dasuki, npa Mohammed, hassan principal sec are lgbos.

Oga take the back seat. U are too dull

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by Justiceleague1: 12:35pm On May 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I personally designed the list. Read again and I quote that "the list contained Southerners appointed by GEJ in most juicy positions who are mostly Igbos". I have vast knowledge of Nigeria, I was born and brought up in the North, working in the South and I have been to the nooks and crannies of this Nation to know different tribes of Nigeria either by names or by facial expression and above all I know most notable Nigerian politicians through my long journey in politics.
ArewaNorth:

Fish out the target and make some statistics!
it is better to remain silent and be thought a fouoool than opening your mouth and quickly remove all doubts whatsoever

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by IGBOSON1: 12:37pm On May 02, 2022
MadamExcellency:
When it suits them Igbos are 5% from only Southeast but in their mind, they list people from other regions of Southwest, South-south, and North Central regions as Igbos in Nigeria

Remember when Buhari was asked, during his first interview, if the Igbo assertion that they’re being treated unfairly by his gov’t was justified? He cited the appointment of Ibe Kachuku as minister of state for petroleum or Group MD of NNPC (can’t remember which appointment it was at the time), and he then went on to ask, ‘what more do the Igbo want!?’ Ibe Kachuku is Ika remember? So you’re spot-on in your observation! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by Justiceleague1: 12:38pm On May 02, 2022
History555:

Seyi sijuwade, elemo, akikotu, oriya, wapmuk, apobolokemi, otunla acc general, gbenro mdg are lgbos. Dikko, dasuki, npa Mohammed, hassan principal sec are lgbos.

My brother,its such a horrible thing, disgusting that we have these people to share country with..
That lord Lugard was really one of mankind's greatest mistakes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by Justiceleague1: 12:40pm On May 02, 2022
MindHacker9009:

No be only you waka come Nigeria. Let others too get their share of the juicy posts.
bugga off undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by IGBOSON1: 1:27pm On May 02, 2022
Justiceleague1:

My brother,its such a horrible thing, disgusting that we have these people to share country with..
That lord Lugard was really one of mankind's greatest mistakes

As much as we would like to blame the racist Lugard for a lot of the woes we’re living with today, i reckon a huge part of the blame should also go to some of our leaders like Azikiwe! For all his intelligence and education, why he thought his people in particular and Eastern Region in general would be safe, secure and prosper sharing the same country with the Northern Region…specifically the Fulani, is beyond me! These were the same people who had conducted a jihad starting from the previous century….even making incursions into Yorubaland! Also they had previously murdered Igbos’ in the 50s, so it was known to all and sundry the type of conquering, expansionist and troublesome people they were, yet Zik felt it was a bright idea to share the same country with them!? I’m only cutting him some small slack because of his pan-Nigeria evolution into adulthood that saw him born in the north and grow up in the west, even though he was Igbo and hailed from the east!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by aribisala0(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:
2023: Nobody complained when you dominated 90% of Jonathan’s administration – Sen Zwingina to Igbos

A former Deputy Senate Majority Leader, Jonathan Zwingina, has reminded the South East that it dominated over 90 percent of the economy during the administration of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan and no one complained.

Zwingina said this in an interview with Channels Television while insisting that the South East will not get the presidency on a platter of gold.

According to him, the region should not sit back and expect the political parties such as the All Progressives Congress, APC, to zone the country’s number one seat to them, but their elites must engage in discussion with the political elites from other zones.

The lawmakers pointed out that the South East was not the only region left to produce the president, insisting that while the region had even produced the country’s leaders once in its history, the North Central has not had the chance at all.

“I think the issue of zoning is understandable. But we must first of all look at the fact that the issue of zoning first arose during the military era and then the contest of the crisis of June 12.

“Now the way the zoning has been crafted, it is looking like it’s going to be almost by fiat. Zoning is a matter that should be discussed among political parties and arrive that within the consensus of political parties and not be forced or compelled on individuals or political personnel in government to enforce it.

“Even the party that championed zoning, which is the PDP has eventually in itself, virtually set it aside.

“Not only the South East, the North Central has not had… even the South East has had the President the North Central did not have. Fairness and justice require that they too should have.

“Fairness and justice require that North East should have …although they had the prime minister, they too should have. I can tell you that fairness and justice is not just the South East.

“They’re talking about their rights but North Central has not had anything at all… what I’m saying is all the rights of people who want representation in government are valid. But we have to look at certain representations.

“Under the administration of President Jonathan, the dominant zone in that government was the South East. They practically dominated ninety percent of the economy completely and people did not complain.

“It was their rights to do that because some of them were competent and were appointed into government positions …what the South-East should do is that their elites should engage in discussion with the elites from the other regions with the respect to the need for them to have a go at the presidency.

“But even at that, there’s no President in Nigeria, even Obasanjo, who contested on the basis being left alone because he comes from a zone of preference. When Obasanjo contested, there were other people who were not from the South West who stood election with him.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/02/2023-nobody-complained-when-you-dominated-90-of-jonathans-administration-sen-zwingina-to-igbos/

Do you have a vision of what a functional Nigeria would look like

do you believe Nigeria can ever work? when ? how soon?
As a Yoruba I do not .

why
#mainly because of the NW and NE and their perspective on Islam

I do not judge them for it

For me it is a compatibility issue

as a Yoruba i do not see what I gain from being in the same country with the NE and NW.

It is important to see that comment not as an insult but pragmatism.

what do we gain from you? What do you contribute to the SW.

everything you can possibly bring you can bring as a neighbouring country rather than being in the same country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by ArewaNorth: 1:53pm On May 02, 2022
aribisala0:

As a Yoruba I do not .

why

as a Yoruba i do not see what I gain from being in the same country with the NE and NW.

everything you can possibly bring you can bring as a neighbouring country rather than being in the same country

You fucking religious bigot, go and address these issues before spreading ur cancerous hatred on others; Yoruba Muslims have been victims of political and religious persecution for a very long time. Muslim job seekers are asked to bring letters of recommendation from churches. Vacancies are shared in the churches to the detriment of Muslim job seekers. Yoruba Muslims are marginalised in political appointments both at the state and federal levels.
“For instance, a cursory look at the distribution of political posts in South Western states today will reveal heavy lop-sidedness in favour of Yoruba Christians. dividends of democracy not supposed
to go round? Must political leadership be special property of Yoruba people of a particular faith? It should not be so.
“At the ministerial level, let us cite the example of ex-President Jonathan’s period. All the six ministers appointed by Jonathan from the South West were Christians. This lop-sidedness made the Muslims visit the ex-president in Aso Rock where he promised to address the issue. This led to him giving Muslims two ministers out of six before the end of his term.
“As of today, only one state in Yorubaland gives clearly defined official recognition to female Muslim students and that is Osun State. Lagos allows it without an official statement backing the permission but at least it checks overzealous school teachers who persecute users of hijab. Muslims are on their own in other states as they face persistent intimidation, oppression and persecution in the schools.
“Although the Nigerian constitution gives Muslims the legal backing for use of hijab (Section 38 (i) (ii), Abuja continues to play the ostrich as Yoruba Muslims face religious persecution. We believe the centre will pay some attention if a Yoruba Muslim gets to Aso Rock.
https://thetorch.ng/muric-berates-political-marginalisation-of-swest-muslims/

4 Likes

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by gentiles(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2022
aribisala0:

As a Yoruba I do not .

why

What do other Nigerians benefit from Yorubas? What is your value in this commonwealth called Nigeria? Northerners provide food, SS provides oil which is Nigeria's economic mainstay. But Yorubaland from Osun to Oyo to Ekiti to Kwara is economically desolate. Your tribe is only known for agberoism, Area boys and fake churches. All Yorubas states are civil servant states with zero economic value. Do not ever mention lagos, because it was neither owned or developed by you yorubas. You guys are too rural, backward and primitive to live a decent city life.
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by aribisala0(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You fucking religious bigot, go and address these issues before spreading ur cancerous hatred on others; Yoruba Muslims have been victims of political and religious persecution for a very long time. Muslim job seekers are asked to bring letters of recommendation from churches. Vacancies are shared in the churches to the detriment of Muslim job seekers. Yoruba Muslims are marginalised in political appointments both at the state and federal levels.
“For instance, a cursory look at the distribution of political posts in South Western states today will reveal heavy lop-sidedness in favour of Yoruba Christians. dividends of democracy not supposed
to go round? Must political leadership be special property of Yoruba people of a particular faith? It should not be so.
“At the ministerial level, let us cite the example of ex-President Jonathan’s period. All the six ministers appointed by Jonathan from the South West were Christians. This lop-sidedness made the Muslims visit the ex-president in Aso Rock where he promised to address the issue. This led to him giving Muslims two ministers out of six before the end of his term.

“As of today, only one state in Yorubaland gives clearly defined official recognition to female Muslim students and that is Osun State. Lagos allows it without an official statement backing the permission but at least it checks overzealous school teachers who persecute users of hijab. Muslims are on their own in other states as they face persistent intimidation, oppression and persecution in the schools.
“Although the Nigerian constitution gives Muslims the legal backing for use of hijab (Section 38 (i) (ii), Abuja continues to play the ostrich as Yoruba Muslims face religious persecution. We believe the centre will pay some attention if a Yoruba Muslim gets to Aso Rock.
What is my religion?

your response is tired
Find something sensible to say
I am not Muslim, I am not Christian . so leave the ranting

my thing is simple

can we make Nigeria work if so how? what would that look like?

your response reveals your lack of intellectual capacity and a projection of your issues

You assume I am a religious bigot because i question Islam in the north.
Islam in Yoruba land is not a problem in Nigeria we do not burn churches etc we give space for all religions and tolerate everybody

we have Islam in Yoruba land it is very different from your Islam
Your version of Islam makes us incompatible
We want a secular nation where religion is PRIVATE. you want Islam in government

so rather than abusing each other why can't we separate and be neighbours?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by gentiles(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2022
aribisala0:

What is my religion?

your response is tired

my thing is simple

your response reveall your lack of intellectual capacity and a projection of your issues

You assume I am a religious bigot

we have islam in Yoruba land it is very different from your islam
We want a secular nation where religion is PRIVATE. you want Islam in government

Just imagine, of all maggots in the toilet, Yorubas are showing up. The most economically dependent tribe in this country are Yorubas.
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by aribisala0(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2022
gentiles:

What do other Nigerians benefit from Yorubas? What is your value in this commonwealth called Nigeria? Northerners provide food, SS provides oil which is Nigeria's economic mainstay. But Yorubaland from Osun to Oyo to Ekiti to Kwara is economically desolate. Your tribe is only known for agberoism, Area boys and fake churches. All Yorubas states are civil servant states with zero economic value. Do not ever mention lagos, because it was neither owned or developed by you yorubas. You guys are too rural, backward and primitive to live a decent city life.
Good so can we separate? Yoruba are ready? Why is everyone migrating to Lagos and not Abuja?

The reality is that the SW contributes more to the GDP than the rest of you?
read
https://www.nairaland.com/4144976/lagos-1898before-nigeria-not-oil/4

If you are so sure of yourselves let us separate

1 Like

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by ChoCho54(f): 2:07pm On May 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:
The list below contained some of the most juicy positions given to Southerners mostly of Igbo extraction under GEJ's administration which they turn out to be complaining of marginalisation when given to others under PMB's administration:
1. SGF: Anyim Pius Anyim.
2. DG, DSS: Ita Ekpenyong.
3. CBN: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi(Replaced with Godwin Emefiele)
4. COS: Mike Oghiadomhe.
5. Acct Gen. Fed: Jonah Ofunia.
6. Chief of Army Staff: Azuibike Ihejirika.
7.NIMET; Anthony Anuforom.
8. NNPC: Andrew Yakubu.
9.NIMASA: Patrick Apobolokemi.
10. PENCOM: Chinelo Amazu.
11. FERMA: Chukwu Amuchi.
12. DPR: George Osahon.
13: BOI: Evelyn Oputu.
14. Nig Content Dev. Agency: Ernest Nwampa.
15: CPA: Dupe Atoki.
16. NCC: Eugene Juwa.
17. NAMA: Nnamdi Udoh.
18: NCAA: Engr Akikuotu.
19.FAAN: George Uriesi.
20. NCAT: Capt Chinere Kali.
21. SEC: Aruma Otteh
22. Sovereign Wealth fund: Uche Orji.
23.NAFDAC: Paul Orhii.
24. FIIRO: Mrs G N Elemo.
25.Maritime Agency: Joshua Ekpo.
26: NRC: Seyi Sijuade.
27.Nig Tourism Dev Corp: Sally Nbanefor
28. Budget Office:
Bright Okogwu.
29. NERDC: Godswill Obioma.
30. NEXIM: R R Oriya.
31. SON: Joseph Odumodu.
32. NBC: Emeka Nkem MBA.
33. ITF: Longmas Wapmuk.
34. NUC: Prof Okojie
35. NESREA: N. S Benebo
36.MDG Office: Precious Gbenro.
37. Surveyor Gen.: Peter Chigozie
38. Statistician : Yemi Kale.
39. Acct Gen Fed: Jonah Otunla.
40. Auditor Gen Fed.: Samuel Yonongo.
41. NOA: Mike Omieri.
42. NAN: Oluremi Oyo.
43. NEPC: David Odelugba.
44. Emeka Eze.
45. IGP Police: Solomon Arase.
Etc.

GEJ'S SERVICE CHIEFS WERE:
1. Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshall Alex Badeh; 2. Chief of Army Staff, Major General Kenneth Minimah;
3. Chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Usman Jibrin; and
4. Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshall Adesola Amosu.
These are some of the appointments Jonathan did when he was in office for good 6yrs and the other tribes never made noises..
How did Igbos dominate this list?
You need brain reassessment.
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by ArewaNorth: 2:10pm On May 02, 2022
History555:

Student of low IQ, I need to factor out the 3 objectives in my comment;
1. Juicy positions
2. South
3. SE
I tried to outline the most juicy MDAs in Nigeria and the appointees under GEJ's administration. I went further to highlight how SE dominated most of them. Simple logic u can't comprehend. How can I be so low to write what I'm not sure of? Neve!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by ChoCho54(f): 2:11pm On May 02, 2022
Naijanascam:
But he consentrated more in the North....
Hundreds of Almajiri schools
Ten's of Tertiary institutions
And many other infrastructural developments at the detriment of his own community and region......
This does not matter to them. All they want is to have a hand in every pie. Loot and marry more wives. They don't care for the masses.
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by ChoCho54(f): 2:12pm On May 02, 2022
MindHacker9009:

No be only you waka come Nigeria. Let others too get their share of the juicy posts.
Which juicy post? The one you swore Igbos will never get or which?
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by gentiles(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2022
aribisala0:
Good so can we separate? Yoruba are ready? Why is everyone migrating to Lagos and not Abuja?

The reality is that the SW contributes more to the GDP than the rest of you?

If you are so sure of yourselves let us separate

Which SW state contribute to Gdp more than Kano or kaduna? Do not ever mention Lagos State, because it was a former federal capital that was developed by all Nigerians. The true worth of Yorubas can be seen in states like Osun, oyo, ekiti, Kwara etc we can all see how infastructurally backward they are compared to other states of the federation. All Yoruba states have little or zero economic value, they are all civil servant states. Nigeria made you Yorubas who you are today, if not for Nigeria, your level of development will be the same or worse than your brothers in Benin Rep.
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by aribisala0(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2022
gentiles:

Which SW state contribute to Gdp more than Kano or kaduna? Do not ever mention Lagos State, because it was a former federal capital that was developed by all Nigerians. The true worth of Yorubas can be seen in states like Osun, oyo, ekiti, Kwara etc we can all see how infastructurally backward they are compared to other states of the federation. All Yoruba states have little or zero economic value, they are all civil servant states. Nigeria made you Yorubas who you are today, if not for Nigeria, your level of development will be the same or worse than your brothers in Benin Rep.
lagos state was never a former Federal capital. you are not well educated

A state cannot be Federal Capital

Oyo state has more gDP than Kano or Kaduna

Ogun state has more GDP than kaduna

Nigeria made Yoruba ? why?

why did they not make Kano or Enugu

Lagos ceased to be capital 31 years ago and was in decay in 1999

Go and read this
https://www.nairaland.com/4144976/lagos-1898before-nigeria-not-oil/4

purge yourself of the idea that you made Lagos

Lagos is doing well and has done well before 1914

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by aribisala0(m): 2:22pm On May 02, 2022
You can rant all day long
but facts are stubborn
Oyo generates more VAT than any state in the North
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/vat-what-states-generated-received-in-past-8-months/

The North receives it does not contribute

1 Like

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by ArewaNorth: 2:36pm On May 02, 2022
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=112452383][/quote]

After 2015 General Elections winning party made permutations to share major seats in accordance with faith, voting bloc and region.
With Northern Nigeria leading in both chambers and Executives; APC supposed to make most of their appointments from NW, NE, NC and SW going by the manner of the ruling party structure. Among the 3 zones in each region, the permutation was made in such away that since NW had President, SW had VP, it was decided that NE would have Senate President, Speaker SW with Ahmad Lawan and Femi Gbajabiamila respectively. However, the Southern usual pull down syndrome sabotaged the plan which led to the emergence of Saraki as SP and Dogara as speaker, North was so logical to have chosen a Christian Dogara as speaker from NE since they lost SP's seat to NC as planned by the party and also at the same time allocated a Christian Executives seat of SGF from the same NE leaving the supposed Speaker and VP slots of SW with only VP. However, SW was compensatd with the over 60% of PMB's appointments from that region with Ogun State alone having more appointments than the entire NW, the most important Ministry (Ministry of works, Housing and Power) was given to Fashola.
North would never afford to be so careless, insensitive to such kind of political situations!
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by aribisala0(m): 2:38pm On May 02, 2022
can we separate in peace
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by ArewaNorth: 2:52pm On May 02, 2022
aribisala0:

What is my religion?

your response is tired

my thing is simple

your response reveals your lack of intellectual capacity and a projection of your issues

You assume I am a religious bigot because i question Islam in the north.
Islam in Yoruba land is not a problem in Nigeria we do not burn churches etc we give space for all religions and tolerate everybody

we have Islam in Yoruba land it is very different from your Islam

Pls stop deceiving people with this deceptive secular word!
Is what RCCG is saying recently and trying to impose on us called secular or religious free politics? In the North, religious politicians don't win elections, beside Yariman Zamfara who disguised as religious never we have a religious adherent as a leader unlike u who can't even avoid the tittle of ur son.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/only-osinbajo-can-change-narrative-of-governance-rccg/
All the religious jingoism, fanaticism, marginalisation and persecution alleged by ur kinsmen is what u referred better religious practices in ur region?

Without a united Nigeria u would have been in a serious religious war; the Hijab saga in Kwara State and other alleged religious persecution would have triggered it. Stop being delusional and accept facts. Your atheism can't stop u from hating others, daft!
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by aribisala0(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2022
Is juicy appointment the issue?

why not thin about juice creation and how your region and people can contribute more juice

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/vat-what-states-generated-received-in-past-8-months/

We have Islam in Yorubaland but believe in girl child education and we do not subscribe to girl child marriage
We have Islam but we do not go about destroying beer and people's business in the name of God

Focus on what you bring to the table not what you can get ?

how many NYSC teachers do you contribute to Anambra state?

Be juicy too yourself not a consumer of juice.

how many people from southern Nigeria are employed in juicy jobs in Zamfara , Kano, Kebbi, Kaduna in contrast with those from northern Nigeria in Rivers Delta or Lagos.

The only thing we see from the Norther states of the NW is a strong sense of entitlement to what derives from elsewhere.

what can you contribute?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by 9Pluto(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:
The list below contained some of the most juicy positions given to Southerners mostly of Igbo extraction under GEJ's administration which they turn out to be complaining of marginalisation when given to others under PMB's administration:
28. Budget Office:
Bright Okogwu.
44. Emeka Eze.
Etc.

1. Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshall Alex Badeh; 2. Chief of Army Staff, Major General Kenneth Minimah;
These are some of the appointments Jonathan did when he was in office for good 6yrs and the other tribes never made noises..

Is it that you are being intentionally mischievous or naturally daft? How does this list translate to a majority igbo appointment? Particularly his appointment in security.

People like Peter Obi who is trying to risk his neck to salvage the country deserves pity. The country is irredeemable. It is a speed train heading to a cul-de-sac. It is just a matter of time before our economic realities sets in. You guys can keep playing foul politics until you succeed in ruining what is left.
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by aribisala0(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Pls stop deceiving people with this deceptive secular word!
Is what RCCG is saying recently and trying to impose on us called secular or religious free politics? In the North, religious politicians don't win elections, beside Yariman Zamfara who disguised as religious never we have a religious adherent as a leader unlike u who can't even avoid the tittle of ur son.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/only-osinbajo-can-change-narrative-of-governance-rccg/
All the religious jingoism, fanaticism, marginalisation and persecution alleged by ur kinsmen is what u referred better religious practices in ur region?

Without a united Nigeria u would have been in a serious religious war; the Hijab saga in Kwara State and other alleged religious persecution would have triggered it. Stop being delusional and accept facts. Your atheism can't stop u from hating others, daft!
It seems that the only App you downloaded is an anti-Christian App and you do not have any reasoning independent of that App

well I am not christian so maybe you need another App

I am not hear to discuss hjab

What is the way forward can Nigeria work?
Since the anger is so hot why don't we split. It seems to me as Yoruba that we gain nothing from you and we believe we will be okay as neighbours rather than compatriots . How about that?

I have no interest n Osnbajo Presidency

Yoruba will be fine without it. It will make no difference to Lagos our engine of growth .

What we want is a smaller federal government, resource control and state police

If you want to specialize in hijab production fine let everyone govern their region that is our priority not presidency or hijabs
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by khadaffi(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:
28. Budget Office:
Bright Okogwu.
44. Emeka Eze.
Etc.

You tried to be political in this listing but let's put that aside. Did you not see how balanced that list you put up there is. I'm sure you don't even know the states of most of those names you put up there. It is so balanced it reflected federal character. The only complain you can bring out is that there is no Fulani there. But there were northerners, even Jega was appointed INEC chairman but you left that part out
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by revolt(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
We remember how the Yoruba people were shouting marginalition during PDP government until Buhari became president and give the south west sense of belonging

The Yoruba were relagated to the background that only the igbos got important positions

I see history repeating itself again in 2023
so what important positions do the southwest have today ? Last time I checked all the juicy positions are with North and more importantly ... yorubas have lost far more under apc. Tinubu has been pushed to the back seat. Worst part is we can't even complain any more.. Thanks to yorubas. The south has finally been divided. The north will retain power

1 Like

Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by Donaluta(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:
28. Budget Office:
Bright Okogwu.
44. Emeka Eze.
Etc.

So you mean Yoruba and South South are south east .. walahi talahii... You be da iska .. so dumb that you can't differentiate between south west .. south east and south south .. kaaaiii after you go say you go school .. who do you this thing
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by ArewaNorth: 5:00pm On May 02, 2022
Donaluta:

So you mean Yoruba and South South are south east .. walahi talahii... You be da iska .. so dumb that you can't differentiate between south west .. south east and south south .. kaaaiii after you go say you go school .. who do you this thing

I based my comments based on:
1. Juicy positions
2. South
3. SE
I tried to outline the most juicy MDAs in Nigeria and the appointees under GEJ's administration. I went further to highlight how SE dominated most of them. Simple logic u can't comprehend, can't u see even Northerners in the list?
Re: IGBOS: Nobody Complained When You Dominated 90% Of Jonathan’s Administration by ArewaNorth: 5:03pm On May 02, 2022
khadaffi:

You tried to be political in this listing but let's put that aside. Did you not see how balanced that list you put up there is. I'm sure you don't even know the states of most of those names you put up there. It is so balanced it reflected federal character. The only complain you can bring out is that there is no Fulani there. But there were northerners, even Jega was appointed INEC chairman but you left that part out

PMB's appointments are much more balanced than this highly lopsided appointments made by GEJ. Most of those shouting marginalisation can't even trace the origin of most appointments but only see Northerners names as Fulani delusionally. For this list, it portrayed how it has always been played...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Kwara State / Ike Ekweremadu Sentence To 10 Years Imprisonments In The UK �� / Arrewa Twitter Praying For Putin To Convert To Islam And Fight For Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.