Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) (72979 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Umahi: Your Claims Of Inciting Igbos Against FG Baseless / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Rugaria: 5:24pm On May 02, 2022
Unless they're begging for some hormone enhancing medications to correct their abnormalities, otherwise, they should all be rounded up in a big van and sent to maximum security prison for disturbing the peace with their untoward obscenities..

7 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Golan007: 5:26pm On May 02, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm sorry, let me get this straight,you are for trans people but against gay people?

I'm against neither.

What I'm saying is trans people have a mixup in their chromosomes which make them feel one way despite their physical displaying something else.

Hardly their fault.

6 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Lawly: 5:31pm On May 02, 2022
epondudu:
Government should answer this people before they start attacking the security agents , we have enough problems at hand. grin

Wahala grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Lawly: 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
We are living in days Just as in the days Lot and Noah!
Times when all sorts of abominations, wickedness and evils that provoke GOD ALMIGHTY to Destroy humanity are Practiced.

Flee from them. Don't support them directly or indirectly.
The Shadows of GOD'S Wrath is so visible on Earth.
And when it's comes it will Crush both those who do evil and those that support them.

God bless you sir. This is the true love from our father in heaven.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by EmeraldJD: 5:36pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin

How Dem dey be for there? grin
They are very passionate, you will see it in them that they are real, this our own be like guys wey dem gather share 5k for dem, carry placard give Dem and tell Dem to begin dance for street. Trust me, most of Dem no know wetin Dem dey protest for sef.

4 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by ChoCho54(f): 5:40pm On May 02, 2022
EmeraldJD:
They are very passionate, you will see it in them that they are real, this our own be like guys wey dem gather share 5k for dem, carry placard give Dem and tell Dem to begin dance for street. Trust me, most of Dem no know wetin Dem dey protest for sef.
Hahaha grin
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by ChoCho54(f): 5:42pm On May 02, 2022
Rugaria:
Unless they're begging for some hormone enhancing medications to correct their abnormalities, otherwise, they should all be rounded up in a big van and sent to maximum security prison for disturbing the peace with their untoward obscenities..
You better brace up for the new world. You better do. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Rugaria: 5:43pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
You better brace up for the new world. You better do. cheesy
I refuse to accept..

5 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by ChoCho54(f): 5:51pm On May 02, 2022
Rugaria:

I refuse to accept..
Then the rest of us will leave you behind.

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 5:53pm On May 02, 2022
There is nothing like TRANSGENDER because one can't just to wake up one day and decides to switch to the other gender. God that made one either a male or a female is a wisest of all and don't make mistakes.
It is unnatural and most importantly against God laws.

Male organ makes one a male
Female organs make one a female.

A man born with male organ but behave or walks and talk like a girl is still a man because with his male organ he can still get a girl pregnant. That doesn't make him a female!
There is a Yoruba male actor with this kinda attributes but I have forgotten his name. He is a male that behaves girly.
He never took the bobrisky route. He still wear men kinda clothes and do things in men's way. He name is sissy ... ( people that watch Yoruba movies will know him)

So likewise for a woman with female sexual organ that behave like a man. Walks and talk like one but got female organs. This doest mean a man can't get her pregnant. She is a woman even though she behave Like a man due to male hormones or should I say hormonal imbalance in these kinda people.

So with this we would have less confusion in our society as one can ONLY be either a MALE OR A FEMALE period.

There are cases of intersexualism (hermaphrodites)
They got both male and female organs but the trick here is that one gender organ is more pronounced or dominant that the other in intersex people.
These are the set of people that deserve Government help to undergo correctional surgery to remove the less dominant gender organ and be recognize as either a male or a female

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by juman(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2022
We may not like them.
But religions allow them their rights to be transgender.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Lawly: 6:06pm On May 02, 2022
Everyone of you hating and pouring biles on the gay community should stop it. Behave like Righteousness2 by letting them know the dangers of practicing gaysm before God and the dangers it consitutes to their health. But still love them all as our Lord Jesus Christ has commanded us to do even to our enemies.
None of you criticising them is holier so please stop your hypocrisy bcs just like gaysm, it irritates God almighty. Everyone of us are sinners. None is righteous and that is why Jesus came to die for us all.
Accept Jesus now and repent of your sins before trying to correct others.
Besides, gaysm is currently being practiced on a crazy level right here in Nigeria particularly by our big men and their children just that you don't know it yet. one of them is in the national assembly openly doing his thing there but these are the same people that end up making the laws prohibiting their own activities. How convenient bcs hypocrisy is our thing in this country.
But you anti-gay guys spend a lot of energy sniffing out the hapless poor guys around you just to give yourselves false impression that you are a better human being.
The poor gay guys you arrest, beat up and hand over to the police, do you know how they end up? - the gay police officers end up raping them in custody and no questions asked. Some criminals have now given themselves the job of setting gay guys up for hook up and end up robbing them of all their possessions and their monies in their banks thereby sending them back to square 1.
Also, you guys have no freaking idea the alarming rate at which the "straight guys" are converting to gays in this current Nigeria. It's crazy. What you don't know is bigger than you.
I'm not making case for homosexuals. What I'm saying in essence is simply for us all to apply the Bible principles in everything especially this one. Love everyone including your enemies and gays and pray for everyone including those that hurt you and gays as well. But take the gospel to them with love and not with condemnation and pray for them that God should intervene in their issue. Believe me, a lot of gays hate themselves for being gays. A lot is already going on in their heads and the hypocritical society is making matters worst. These people both males and females need your help, not your condemnation. Help them out from the lifestyle don't condemn them, don't kill them. You yourselves, try repent and also be a sinless better person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by techWriter3: 6:12pm On May 02, 2022
You not worst than politicians
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Lawly: 6:14pm On May 02, 2022
Rugaria:

I refuse to accept..

I like that. Those evil NWO people are responsible for the madness going on the world over. Please don't accept them.

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Sisora(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2022
Jeon. Your people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Jeon(f): 6:17pm On May 02, 2022
NICE!

THEY SHOULD STAND UP AND VOICE OUT LOUD!

#NODISCRIMINATIONINSEXUALORIENTATION

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by wonder233: 6:29pm On May 02, 2022
Anything for Canadian visa
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by bashuayi(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2022
Jeon:
NICE!

THEY SHOULD STAND UP AND VOICE OUT LOUD!

#NODISCRIMINATIONINSEXUALORIENTATION

4 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Slayar: 7:24pm On May 02, 2022
Nonsense. Make police round dem up abeg. The day their mama born dem she go happy she born pikin. Imagine wetin pikin turn to.

5 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Maxxim: 7:34pm On May 02, 2022
promzy555:
If Buhari can kill dis pple then all his sins I forgive him.
cheesy life
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Maxxim: 7:36pm On May 02, 2022
Lawly:
Everyone of you hating and pouring biles on the gay community should stop it. Behave like Righteousness2 by letting them know the dangers of practicing gaysm before God and the dangers it consitutes to their health. But still love them all as our Lord Jesus Christ has commanded us to do even to our enemies.
None of you criticising them is holier so please stop your hypocrisy bcs just like gaysm, it irritates God almighty. Everyone of us are sinners. None is righteous and that is why Jesus came to die for us all.
Accept Jesus now and repent of your sins before trying to correct others.
Besides, gaysm is currently being practiced on a crazy level right here in Nigeria particularly by our big men and their children just that you don't know it yet. one of them is in the national assembly openly doing his thing there but these are the same people that end up making the laws prohibiting their own activities. How convenient bcs hypocrisy is our thing in this country.
But you anti-gay guys spend a lot of energy sniffing out the hapless poor guys around you just to give yourselves false impression that you are a better human being.
The poor gay guys you arrest, beat up and hand over to the police, do you know how they end up? - the gay police officers end up raping them in custody and no questions asked. Some criminals have now given themselves the job of setting gay guys up for hook up and end up robbing them of all their possessions and their monies in their banks thereby sending them back to square 1.
Also, you guys have no freaking idea the alarming rate at which the "straight guys" are converting to gays in this current Nigeria. It's crazy. What you don't know is bigger than you.
I'm not making case for homosexuals. What I'm saying in essence is simply for us all to apply the Bible principles in everything especially this one. Love everyone including your enemies and gays and pray for everyone including those that hurt you and gays as well. But take the gospel to them with love and not with condemnation and pray for them that God should intervene in their issue. Believe me, a lot of gays hate themselves for being gays. A lot is already going on in their heads and the hypocritical society is making matters worst. These people both males and females need your help, not your condemnation. Help them out from the lifestyle don't condemn them, don't kill them. You yourselves, try repent and also be a sinless better person.
All these epistle doesn't count in street, you could get killed

4 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Ahdunns(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2022
Golan007:

For being trans?

One may have a problem against gay people , that may even be understandable. But having a problem with someone who is conflicted on his/her gender should require understanding and not opposition.

Believe me, these people wouldn't wish it on themselves.
police, where are you?
Oya arrest this mumu, na one of them be
This!

4 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2022
Nigerian law is against being gay, not against protesting

Anyone can protest, it only becomes a crime when they're caught in the act

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by rolams(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2022
Why are they hiding their faces?

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Islandlady(f): 8:33pm On May 02, 2022
Can't government round up all these werey and take them to the physiatrist or better still throw them all in the lagoon

I hate rubbish and nuisance

5 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by sukar886: 9:14pm On May 02, 2022
Abeg where is our police or are the part of transgender
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by reuben81: 9:16pm On May 02, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm sorry, let me get this straight,you are for trans people but against gay people?
do u really the the difference between gay and trans
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Hextor(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2022
all these one no get work
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by EggonBoy(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2022
See me see wahala oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.