Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) (72915 Views)

Peter Obi Replies Umahi: Your Claims Of Inciting Igbos Against FG Baseless / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by iykofias(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2022
They are not up to 10, breath a sigh of relief

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Memberclub(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2022
promzy555:
u guys are the problem of Nigeria. Foolish gays like u. Ur anus will continue to decay
f00l

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 10:11pm On May 02, 2022
Golan007:

The debate is quite wide.

There are many homosexuals that have never had any attraction to the opposite sex.

Some are indoctrinated.

Not one paintbrush.

And you don't think people can be indoctrinated to be transgender?

Have you seen the new generation of Oyinbo kids after their government and people carelessly allowed these deviants to brainwash them from nursery school? You don't know many are now confused about gender, with some demanding people use "they" as their pronoun and believing there are over 100 genders?

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by OscarJaden(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2022
Make dem no even near Apo because i go spree bullet on them

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Golan007: 10:12pm On May 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

And you don't think people can be indoctrinated to be transgender?

Have you seen the new generation of Oyinbo kids when their government and people allowed these deviants to brainwash them from nursery school? You don't know many are now confused about gender, with some demanding people use "they" as their pronoun and believing their are over 100 genders?

Even if it is the case, are we to kill those who genuinely have chromosomal imbalance?

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 10:13pm On May 02, 2022
Rugaria:
Unless they're begging for some hormone enhancing medications to correct their abnormalities, otherwise, they should all be rounded up in a big van and sent to maximum security prison for disturbing the peace with their untoward obscenities..

Well said.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 10:14pm On May 02, 2022
Golan007:

I'm against neither.

What I'm saying is trans people have a mixup in their chromosomes which make them feel one way despite their physical displaying something else.

Hardly their fault.

I think you are wrong.

It is intersex people that have a mix-up in their chromosomes.

Trans people have a mix-up in their brain functionality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Shebbs: 10:18pm On May 02, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahaahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Look At The 'a's Carefully And Point Out The 'q'
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
Lawly:
Everyone of you hating and pouring biles on the gay community should stop it. Behave like Righteousness2 by letting them know the dangers of practicing gaysm before God and the dangers it consitutes to their health. But still love them all as our Lord Jesus Christ has commanded us to do even to our enemies.
None of you criticising them is holier so please stop your hypocrisy bcs just like gaysm, it irritates God almighty. Everyone of us are sinners. None is righteous and that is why Jesus came to die for us all.
Accept Jesus now and repent of your sins before trying to correct others.
Besides, gaysm is currently being practiced on a crazy level right here in Nigeria particularly by our big men and their children just that you don't know it yet. one of them is in the national assembly openly doing his thing there but these are the same people that end up making the laws prohibiting their own activities. How convenient bcs hypocrisy is our thing in this country.
But you anti-gay guys spend a lot of energy sniffing out the hapless poor guys around you just to give yourselves false impression that you are a better human being.
The poor gay guys you arrest, beat up and hand over to the police, do you know how they end up? - the gay police officers end up raping them in custody and no questions asked. Some criminals have now given themselves the job of setting gay guys up for hook up and end up robbing them of all their possessions and their monies in their banks thereby sending them back to square 1.
Also, you guys have no freaking idea the alarming rate at which the "straight guys" are converting to gays in this current Nigeria. It's crazy. What you don't know is bigger than you.
I'm not making case for homosexuals. What I'm saying in essence is simply for us all to apply the Bible principles in everything especially this one. Love everyone including your enemies and gays and pray for everyone including those that hurt you and gays as well. But take the gospel to them with love and not with condemnation and pray for them that God should intervene in their issue. Believe me, a lot of gays hate themselves for being gays. A lot is already going on in their heads and the hypocritical society is making matters worst. These people both males and females need your help, not your condemnation. Help them out from the lifestyle don't condemn them, don't kill them. You yourselves, try repent and also be a sinless better person.

Fuuuck your God!

I don't want these deviants with their deviancy in our public space.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Milka1(f): 10:19pm On May 02, 2022
Wahala be like byecycle here
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 10:21pm On May 02, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
Nigerian law is against being gay, not against protesting

Anyone can protest, it only becomes a crime when they're caught in the act

You need to go and read the law before commenting on it stupidly.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by promzy555(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2022
Memberclub:
f00l
1 foolish gay
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 10:23pm On May 02, 2022
Golan007:

Even if it is the case, are we to kill those who genuinely have chromosomal imbalance?

Why do you think we should kill them?
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by promzy555(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2022
Analyst7:

grin grin grin grin
bros I tire for does fools, na because of Dem some girls beginning meet dogs.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by promzy555(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2022
bro4u:

Your father just said trash
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Golan007: 10:25pm On May 02, 2022
Gamesmart:

Why do you think we should kill them?

Seems many on this forum are baying for bloo.

I'm curious to know what we should do with Trans in our society.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by promzy555(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2022
Golan007:

they are more than what I think. I hate them with passion
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by promzy555(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Your may even get killed before them because there are a thousand ways to die. Beware of what you wish fellow human.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gospel2Day: 10:29pm On May 02, 2022
Golan007:

For being trans?

One may have a problem against gay people , that may even be understandable. But having a problem with someone who is conflicted on his/her gender should require understanding and not opposition.

Believe me, these people wouldn't wish it on themselves.

It is a form of mental and emotional disorders.
They should be treated and told that demons are tormenting them, that they need Divine Help.
They're openly proud of what they should shamefully hide from the public.
More and worse forms of madness are on the way this end time.
Jesus remans the ONLY WAY out of Satan's raging fury against fallen humanity.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 10:29pm On May 02, 2022
Golan007:

Did you see me advocating killing them or anyone?

So why did you pose the killing question to me?

It was just a conjecture tactic to deflect from your wrong opinion?
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by promzy555(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2022
Kayouzka:

You are harsh and wicked
monkey! Don't go and beg for forgiveness.

Dirty tin
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by promzy555(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2022
Trimjos:

In as much as I do not support same sex relationship, killing a soul you cannot create is the worst of it all. Pls refrain from making such utterances
bros those people brought more pains to dis country with their Fxxking sinful act.

#ihatedem
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2022
Where are the lekki soldiers sad
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 10:32pm On May 02, 2022
daughters13:
The banthestrip anti-indecency charity under the leadership of Prince Dele Banjo is in favor of society where everyone will be decent enough to realize that some things ought to be done in private.

Whatever sexual fetish you have, should be done in private. What you cannot do is to come out to protest for this kind of nonsense that should be kept in the privacy of the bedroom.

Since you want LGBT, then why can't you practise it in the privacy of your bedroom? Why are you coming to the streets dressed like fools to corrupt our young children?

Let Nigerians be warned that this LGBT people are not seeking justice or equality, instead they want to spoil Nigeria, therefore you have the God-given right to flog them out of the street.

The banthestrip anti-indecency charity will save your children from these people that want to corrupt them.

Very well said.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 10:35pm On May 02, 2022
lymelyte:
true..internally,you are a female but came out with a male body.most people here on nl lack exposure that's why they talk anyhow.

That is a mental health problem then.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2022
Continue to Deceive yourself with Evil and wicked abominations! When you open your eyes in Hell! Your Brain will click.
Babalegba:
Your ignorance is legendary.Go back back to school and learn about how the gender of some people are indeterminable.They did not wish it on themselves. Of a truth, false teachers like you make me sick.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2022
Malory:
And there was no police on sight to round them up
This got me cracking grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2022
Is this trans gender of a thing real
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by AAbuja: 10:45pm On May 02, 2022
Live and let live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by midasbliss(f): 10:46pm On May 02, 2022
Golan007:

For being trans?

One may have a problem against gay people , that may even be understandable. But having a problem with someone who is conflicted on his/her gender should require understanding and not opposition.

Believe me, these people wouldn't wish it on themselves.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Abba Kyari Faces Extradition As FBI Arrests Two Of Hushpuppi's Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.