Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) (72910 Views)

NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military / Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 1:46pm On May 03, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

I have every reason to believe that your signature refers to you.

Yea, your IQ is low and you're on nairaland.

I hope you don't hang yourself when the Pride Parade happens here in Nigeria.

Cretin, my IQ is 50 times above yours, as my brain is in my head and not in my ass, like yours.

What makes it much worse for you is that where your brain is located is where you let other men fck you.

Your brain is very damaged. grin
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by FuckHomophobes: 2:07pm On May 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

Cretin, my IQ is 50 times above yours, as my brain is in my head and not in my ass, like yours.

What makes it much worse for you is that where your brain is located is where you let other men fck you.

Your brain is very damaged. grin

Hahaha I know you want to have sex with me and you're horn.y grin

Engaging with you would probably make me stoop to your IQ level babe. So I'll leave you here, I need to go make money sweetheart.

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by cooooooks(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2022
Mad people everywhere in we country.

1stGenAmerican:

And to think that 219 people agreed and clicked like.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by RichieMichie: 3:15pm On May 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

What do you mean?

I am saying you're dumb, especially for someone claiming to have a higher IQ.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 3:28pm On May 03, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Hahaha I know you want to have sex with me and you're horn.y grin

Engaging with you would probably make me stoop to your IQ level babe. So I'll leave you here, I need to go make money sweetheart.

You see that you are brain damaged? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You need to have surgery to transfer your brain from your ass to your head to have a chance of improving your IQ. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 3:29pm On May 03, 2022
RichieMichie:

I am saying you're dumb, especially for someone claiming to have a higher IQ.

Una see another brain-damaged homosexual. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by babajeje123(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

Na me you dey say pele to, not yourself? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stupidity na disease! grin grin grin grin
Take care of yourself before your disease spread.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 4:03pm On May 03, 2022
babajeje123:

Take care of yourself before your disease spread.

You are purely reetarded. It appears all your brain cells are dead. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by RichieMichie: 4:56pm On May 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

Una see another brain-damaged homosexual. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The most your working brain could come up with, ode.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 5:05pm On May 03, 2022
RichieMichie:

The most your working brain could come up with, ode.

Poof, your brain has been damaged via your ass. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Blakpot: 5:17pm On May 03, 2022
Golan007:

For being trans?

One may have a problem against gay people , that may even be understandable. But having a problem with someone who is conflicted on his/her gender should require understanding and not opposition.

Believe me, these people wouldn't wish it on themselves.

I don't understand what's confusing in gender identity.
If a guy wants to be a girl and what to be treated as such, fine.
But dont come out claiming oh I don't know if I'm a boy or girl or I'm a boy in a girl's body.
That's just plain denial and delusion.
Nature already assigned everyone their sex at birth.

Only an hermaphrodite can claim to be confused about their gender.

If any such "gender identity confusion" really exists, then perhaps it could be a product of of some underlying psychological problem and should be taken seriously.

Rather than seeking public approval over something you claim to be confused about.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Blakpot: 5:35pm On May 03, 2022
BTW these guys aren't serious.
Holding placards in a park of all places surely cant be protesting.
If the whole point is to spread awareness, why not go to a busy place like Wuse market?
Or any other busy street or road?
Or crash a public event?

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Kelvinhunta: 5:44pm On May 03, 2022
U see y many Nigerians fail exams? I asked a simple polite question which demands a yes or no answer but u start lecturing me on things that r out of s equation.
Flamemignon1:

LoL.....you are obviously mistaking transgender for transvestite and cross-dressing isn't even on those plane. Please do me a favor and research both terms instead of spreading misinformation
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by shantti(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2022
spidey77:
Na small small dem start. Today gay don be priest for US. Last time man where turn to woman say e wan compete against women for sports. Imagine say Messi say e be woman...come dey play female football!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin or Mike Tyson come say he be woman..... Come join female heavy weight boxing
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by RichieMichie: 6:20pm On May 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

Poof, your brain has been damaged via your ass. grin grin grin grin grin

Keep masquerading your foolishness round NL. Only a stupid dumb person would attempt to shame another with a damaged brain via ass line. A fool and more.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
U see y many Nigerians fail exams? I asked a simple polite question which demands a yes or no answer but u start lecturing me on things that r out of s equation.
I'm sorry,I thought you were mistaking one for the other hence my explanation
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 7:07pm On May 03, 2022
RichieMichie:

Keep masquerading your foolishness round NL. Only a stupid dumb person would attempt to shame another with a damaged brain via ass line. A fool and more.

You brain is really damaged from people bastardising your ass if you really thing NL would think I am a fool and a poof is normal. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 7:09pm On May 03, 2022
Blakpot:

I don't understand what's confusing in gender identity.
If a guy wants to be a girl and what to be treated as such, fine.
But dont come out claiming oh I don't know if I'm a boy or girl or I'm a boy in a girl's body.
That's just plain denial and delusion.
Nature already assigned everyone their sex at birth.

Only an hermaphrodite can claim to be confused about their gender.

If any such "gender identity confusion" really exists, then perhaps it could be a product of of some underlying psychological problem and should be taken seriously.

Rather than seeking public approval over something you claim to be confused about.

Definitely some underlying psychological problems.

But the Westerners that call themselves "progressives" are trying to force people not to be able to say that and force acceptance of the mental health problemon society.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Blakpot: 8:08pm On May 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

Definitely some underlying psychological problems.

But the Westerners that call themselves "progressives" are trying to force people not to be able to say that and force acceptance of the mental health problemon society.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Lawly: 9:20pm On May 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

Fuuuuck you God and his "mercy".

Next Sunday, tell him I said he can suck my gbona.

Now you want to equalise deviancy and religion?

This is how you people try to justify nonsense with your stupid analogies.

Should we also tolerate paedophilia because we wouldn't like religious zealots to force the sharia on us?

Also, where did I advocate violence?

I pray for you that you don't repent of your insolence to GOD in the grave
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 9:51pm On May 03, 2022
Lawly:

I pray for you that you don't repent of your insolence to GOD in the grave

Fuuuck your prayers and fuuuck your God that you pray to.

That fooool has no bearing on anything in life. You should know that as a Nigerian that has prayed for many years but yet have a shithole country.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gireiboy(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2022
spidey77:
Na small small dem start. Today gay don be priest for US. Last time man where turn to woman say e wan compete against women for sports. Imagine say Messi say e be woman...come dey play female football!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Kelvinhunta: 9:58pm On May 03, 2022
Am not, many trans r born that Way we take these things for fun but if u have been long in medical field u would understand that better
Flamemignon1:

I'm sorry,I thought you were mistaking one for the other hence my explanation
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 10:24pm On May 03, 2022
Blakpot:

Spot on!

This is what these self-proclaimed "Progressive" baaastards will end up doing in our society if we give them an inch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw5vEBIuiDE
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
Am not, many trans r born that Way we take these things for fun but if u have been long in medical field u would understand that better
You keep mentioning trans,which of the trans....is it transvestite or transgender and at least you are absolutely right,both of them are born that way,I never said the opposite but also human sexuality isn't a choice, people are born gay too
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Lawly: 7:41am On May 04, 2022
Gamesmart:

Fuuuck your prayers and fuuuck your God that you pray to.

That fooool has no bearing on anything in life. You should know that as a Nigerian that has prayed for many years but yet have a shithole country.

Let GOD deliver HIS judgment on you. Whatever happens to you and whether alive or not, remember you brought it upon yourself.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 8:02am On May 04, 2022
Lawly:

Let GOD deliver HIS judgment on you. Whatever happens to you and whether alive or not, remember you brought it upon yourself.

OOOOHHHHH! I am so scared of the retribution of your crazy god. Please help me beg him.

Tell him I said "Super-fck him and may all the homosexuals go to heaven and fck him up the ass one by one".

I want to see what worse retribution he can place on me that is worse than the ones he has placed on you foooools that pray 24/7 to him but still end up having a country like Nigeria and being in Nigeria.

Your useless cuntass god!

Brainwashed foooools and their useless belief in fantasy stories. grin
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 12:37am On May 05, 2022
Golan007:

A transvestite may not necessarily be a transgender.

With either case, people require understanding and not threat of violence.

Claim what you are not and then use surgery to change to what you are not?

All are mental health problems. Nothing else!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10781465/Can-identify-transracial-British-Oli-London-clashes-Black-influencer.html

British influencer Oli London, who claims to be Korean and insists you 'have the right to choose race', has clashed with a Black woman who argued it is 'very harmful' to suggest you can 'switch' ethnicity.

Oli, 31, from London, first hit headlines in October 2018 after news broke that they had spent over £75,000 on surgeries to look like K-pop star, Jimin from Korean boyband BTS.

The influencer, who identifies as non-binary and uses the pronouns they/them, has strived to look like the singing sensation for over five years - and has since had further surgery and now spent an estimated £100,000 ($150,000) on 15 surgeries in a bid to achieve the dream appearance.
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Gamesmart: 6:52am On May 05, 2022
This is what can happen to children with these LGBT campaigns:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7169073
Re: Transgender Community In Abuja Protests Against FG (Photo, Video) by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2022
spidey77:

Lol... @ the bolded.. grin grin.. that's the delusion. they want to eat their cake and have it. if they truly were women because of their surgery then why shouldn't they be allowed to compete against women? but even their government won't let them so even they know that they are deluded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Abba Kyari Faces Extradition As FBI Arrests Two Of Hushpuppi's Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.