Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Workers’ Day: I’ll Relieve You Of Pains Foisted On You By Buhari- Idowu Bankole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers’ Day: I’ll Relieve You Of Pains Foisted On You By Buhari- Idowu Bankole (714 Views)

Tinubu’s One Year In Office Full Of Pains – Ogun Residents / I’m Taking Baby Steps Of Pains To Fix Nigeria, Says Tinubu / May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workers’ Day: I’ll Relieve You Of Pains Foisted On You By Buhari- Idowu Bankole by DejiPlug(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2022
Workers’ Day: I’ll relieve you of pains foisted on you by Buhari govtIdowu Bankole tells Nigerian workers.

2023 Presidential hopeful and popular Lagos based clergyman, Idowu Bankole has told Nigerian workers that their pains shall be over when he is voted into power in 2023.

Idowu bankole made this call in a special message sent to the Nigerian workers where he said he shares in their pains and know what they feel in the “wicked administration of Buhari filled with inhuman policies”

“ I share your pains and I know what it feels to be working a such an administration that only promulgates inhumane polices”.

“Be assured that God willing when I get to power in 2023, all your cries shall be over, all Nigerian workers shall breathe a fresh air.” He said.

Re: Workers’ Day: I’ll Relieve You Of Pains Foisted On You By Buhari- Idowu Bankole by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2022
Naso
Re: Workers’ Day: I’ll Relieve You Of Pains Foisted On You By Buhari- Idowu Bankole by Bobloco: 7:27pm On May 02, 2022
Every tom, dick and harry now want to be president of Nigeria

I blame Buhari for lowering the standard
Re: Workers’ Day: I’ll Relieve You Of Pains Foisted On You By Buhari- Idowu Bankole by DejiPlug(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2022
Bobloco:
Every tom, dick and harry now want to be president of Nigeria

I blame Buhari for lowering the standard

Pastor Bankole is bankable
Re: Workers’ Day: I’ll Relieve You Of Pains Foisted On You By Buhari- Idowu Bankole by samuel19222(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2022
who the fvck is idowu bankole
Re: Workers’ Day: I’ll Relieve You Of Pains Foisted On You By Buhari- Idowu Bankole by nairavsdollars(f): 9:16pm On May 02, 2022
The dude is mentally unstable. That must be his image up there
samuel19222:
who the fvck is idowu bankole
Re: Workers’ Day: I’ll Relieve You Of Pains Foisted On You By Buhari- Idowu Bankole by DejiPlug(m): 10:23pm On May 02, 2022
He's one of the new generation men of Faith.
Re: Workers’ Day: I’ll Relieve You Of Pains Foisted On You By Buhari- Idowu Bankole by DejiPlug(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2022
nairavsdollars:
The dude is mentally unstable. That must be his image up there

Haba that's harsh

(1) (Reply)

FG Takes Over Ebonyi Medical Sciences University / Many Northerners And Westerners Will Not Vote Jonathan Again.... / Peter Obi Has Diehard Supporter From Every Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.