Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Questions And Answers About Cultism! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Questions And Answers About Cultism! (1565 Views)

Common Misconceptions People Have About Cultism / I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions And Answers About Cultism! by YahooG(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2022
Cultism has been the most underrated pandemic in Nigeria,i create this thread for Young University Aspirant and parents,uncles,aunt,even street boys,that aspire to be a cultist,please say no to cultism,ask a question today and save yourself and also save a life!Thanks!
Re: Questions And Answers About Cultism! by ghettokid1(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2022
YahooG:
Cultism has been the most underrated pandemic in Nigeria,i create this thread for Young University Aspirant and parents,uncles,aunt,even street boys,that aspire to be a cultist,please say no to cultism,ask a question today and save yourself and also save a life!Thanks!
op E be like say u wan collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Questions And Answers About Cultism! by YahooG(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2022
Hehe,relax,i got this
Re: Questions And Answers About Cultism! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 02, 2022
YahooG:
Hehe,relax,i got this
Physically forcing people to join these functions should be a "no go area" in the rule book of these people right?
Re: Questions And Answers About Cultism! by NoBones: 7:28am On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
op E be like say u wan collect wotowoto
We go soon read about your decapitated body on Nairaland if you like dont repent and renounce cultism

6 Likes

Re: Questions And Answers About Cultism! by ghettokid1(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2022
NoBones:
We go soon read about your decapitated body on Nairaland if you like dont repent and renounce cultism
u dey mad..... ediot
Re: Questions And Answers About Cultism! by YahooG(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2022
WickedPisa:
Physically forcing people to join these functions should be a "no go area" in the rule book of these people right?
Mostly Vikings and Eiye,do force people to join them,i don't know why,but that is a very foolish act!
Re: Questions And Answers About Cultism! by headbasher96(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2022
Them no the force person join cult who want join the join make person no ever decieve u say them force am to join cult if u are not born with cultist tendencies u will never associate or mingle with them

2 Likes

Re: Questions And Answers About Cultism! by NoBones: 12:30pm On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
u dey mad..... ediot
I don tell you cultist, we go see your dead body very soon if you want Make you no repent.
Re: Questions And Answers About Cultism! by Mooh247: 5:20pm On May 04, 2022
I still wonder the gain in 2022 where everyone is busy making money and networking

(1) (Reply)

3 Women molestation Soldier, Dump Him In The Bush!!! / Armed Robber That Was Caught At TASUED Main Campus / Paedophile Dwarf Spared Jail Because He’s Too Short For Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.