Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban (31499 Views)

Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 / Buhari, Saraki To Meet First Time Since Nigeria Election Amid Fresh EFCC Probe / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by halima83: 10:28am On May 03, 2022
Sai Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by WibusJaga: 10:29am On May 03, 2022
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:29am On May 03, 2022
Baba twitter
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by officialwdhtv: 10:29am On May 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by LollySeaSide: 10:30am On May 03, 2022
You mean Femi Adesina or Garba Shehu?
At least this one didn't tweet on WhatsApp.
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by micko93: 10:31am On May 03, 2022
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by sapele914(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2022
Daveambition:
Dumb Bleep clueless and world dullard President, how does building a Naval Base in Oguta stop the violence in south east..
Go to the northern regions and erect military base if yu're so concern bout insurgency.
What kinda gov't builds rehabilitation centres up north for terrorists.?
Bleep 1nigeria + her dreams..
Nonsense if Na so e pain you, who or what has stopped you from moving to Biafra, Cameroon?

Ipobian jagbajantis.
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by Tundex911: 10:33am On May 03, 2022
Bubu

Abi

Femi Adesina

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by sapele914(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Baba twitter
Is missing, e be like say DSS no give am phone to take browse with free Glo data?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by Realists(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2022
sapele914:
The poor financial minded ones like you, are not aware of the amount of money Twitter lost?

Elon Musk has bought the company from those idiots, next time they will never undermine Nigeria.

Aboki no dey take nonsense from Oyibo.

Aboki see oyinbo as human not gods to be worshiped, like our Ameilikaners do.
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by hopexter(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2022
sapele914:
The poor financial minded ones like you, are not aware of the amount of money Twitter lost?

Elon Musk has bought the company from those idiots, next time they will never undermine Nigeria.

Twitter loosing money has no business with Nigerians, so Elon Musk must be an Aboki man isn’t it? How dull can you be undecided
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by jadajada: 10:35am On May 03, 2022
Where the IFB gangs? Food is ready, go and devour
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by dontrulee: 10:37am On May 03, 2022
Lolz.... This man na big clown.
Tweeting on a app you previously banned in your country. You be olodo. grin
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by sapele914(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

Twitter loosing money has no business with Nigerians, so Elon Musk must be an Aboki man isn’t it? How dull can you be undecided
Peasants like you have not made 1 Naira on twitter, so please shut up & enjoy your Ramadan abi na Sallah holiday.

Pained Mumurist.
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by Nobody: 10:38am On May 03, 2022
Daveambition:
Dumb Bleep clueless and world dullard President, how does building a Naval Base in Oguta stop the violence in south east..
Go to the northern regions and erect military base if yu're so concern bout insurgency.
What kinda gov't builds rehabilitation centres up north for terrorists.?
Bleep 1nigeria + her dreams..
Sorry ! E go solve the problem the same way em make Twitter bow bow for em grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by Lightened: 10:38am On May 03, 2022
Who dey write script for this man?! You mean Nigeria states most especially the northern, are void of those things you mentioned? Ok naw, kwantinu.
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by Nobody: 10:38am On May 03, 2022
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by Okunga: 10:39am On May 03, 2022
This man
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:40am On May 03, 2022
sapele914:
Is missing, e be like say DSS no five am phone to take browse with free Glo data?
haaa a whole no 1 citizen
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by sapele914(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2022
Realists:

Aboki see oyinbo as human not gods to be worshiped, like our Ameilikaners do.
I have lived with the Yankees, you have no advice for me, no be you dey praise twitter for banning Nigeria?

Emancipate Yourself from mental slavery Mr Man, this your hypocrite’s psychology isn’t working.
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by hope4nigeria(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2022
sapele914:

Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by NwokoloOwa: 10:42am On May 03, 2022
Lol
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by EBMedia: 10:46am On May 03, 2022
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by hopexter(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2022
sapele914:
Peasants like you have not made 1 Naira on twitter, so please shut up & enjoy your Ramadan abi na Sallah holiday.

Pained Mumurist.

See miscreant dey call person Peasants because you dey advertise your puff puff and donkunu on Twitter lol. Why do I need Twitter when I’m trading NFTs on coinbase and Blockchain you mugu.
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by Eriokanmi: 10:51am On May 03, 2022
After causing a significant number of our youths to lose billions of naira on their legit jobs promoted on twitter, which they failed to provide them with, for no just cause? Election is approaching. I'm still suspicious of the rationale behind the sudden reopening of the land borders.

Dear youths, we shall know if your mumu don actually do or not next year.

I wonder why floating a youth party has become a problem to you guys. If you dare protest under the guise of endsars again, I'd be one of those who would oppose it. All the points raised during the end sars protest can only be addressed by you taking your destiny in your hands and participating in politics. Why not bite the bullet and come out if Nigerians would not support you and bring you to power?

All those making up the peaceful lekki protests came from all walks of life as professionals, the majority of which are conformable enough to even buy the presidential form at any amount. If funding is an issue, through go fund me and other legit means, we can raise it for you.

How long are we going to watch these people destroy the destiny of our country? Only 2 people aren't bereft I'd ideas among those who have come out so far. It's of no need to mention their names. I'm just wondering what any apc candidate would use as his campaign points come 2023 now that baba don spoil show for them already, failing woefully on all he promised Nigeria. Had he even left us the way he met us, it would have been far better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by headbasher96(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2022
Him want dash esn one naval barrack toh make we the see how esn go do na as their fellow gun men want enter the hood
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by writeprof(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2022
On every front we are working hard to secure our nation. I expect increased coordination and cooperation among security agencies; the silo approach among the agencies must come to an end.

Washing our dirty linens in the public continues

Who wrote this speech and gave it such a conclusion? The little I know and teach about essay writing and communication skills clearly show that all the "beautiful achievements" in the preceding paragraphs are doubtful...Read between the lines
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by headbasher96(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

See miscreant dey call person Peasants because you dey advertise your puff puff and donkunu on Twitter lol. Why do I need Twitter when I’m trading NFTs on coinbase and Blockchain you mugu.
baba give me number or email na i want make we communicte
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by yetrudaydo: 10:54am On May 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by Nobody: 10:54am On May 03, 2022
Announcing the launch of a potentially big platform for Nigerians and beyond. Reloaded is a latest updates plug that shares a accurate updates on news , politics , economy and lots more .

Reloaded is loaded and engaging with it's great ui / ux would give you the sensation of relaxation and information.

Reloaded , is doing giveaways every Wednesday evening and throughout the weekends.

Cash prizes , airtime and more

Visit https://www.reloaded.ng
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by jonio77: 10:56am On May 03, 2022
I have been defrauded by a nairalander (+234 701 557 9432) claimed to be a gift cards seller last night..I sent him gift cards and since the guy disappeared a s can't be found..pls be careful dealing with people here on this Nairalander forum... Do not patronize any gift cards seller here..theyare fraudulent
Re: Buhari Tweets For The First Time Since Nigeria Lifted Twitter Ban by adefitim(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2022
Progressive President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina / Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen / Osinbajo, Ajimobi, El-Rufai And Aregbesola Laugh So Hard At Launch Of Free Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.