Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years (658 Views)

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (2) (3) (4)

I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 02, 2022
1. French. Had little knowledge from basic classes. 2. Spanish. 3. Italian. 4. German. 5. Either Russian, Madarin, Japanese or Korean.
And sign language as bonus.
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by czarr(m): 6:06pm On May 02, 2022
Choose 1 and be perfect, opportunities dey to make money if you Sabi language.

Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Nyascobar1414: 6:36pm On May 02, 2022
I wanna learn Latin so bad...
That language is sweet asfvk in the ears...
Especially when Reverend fathers use it...

Heard its tough though..

Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by GreatAchiever1: 7:13pm On May 02, 2022
The first 3 + bonus ASL is very much possible in 5 years if you put in adequate amount of time in learning them well since they are closely related to normal english, but to join the last 2 with them, not possible under 5 years
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by helinues: 7:36pm On May 02, 2022
Language learning is not something you can force except you have the ability.

I am just poor about it.
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 02, 2022
Also have plan to learn Arabic in 5yrs and be fluent with it.
May Allah help me grin

Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by GreatAchiever1: 7:49pm On May 02, 2022
helinues:
Language learning is not something you can force except you have the ability.

I am just poor about it.

Thats not true.
Anyone can learn any language,
Its maybe you are not putting in the works in learning it or you dont have passion/serious interest in language learning
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I wanna learn Latin so bad...
That language is sweet asfvk in the ears...
Especially when Reverend fathers use it...

Heard its tough though..
Hard as fck, i wonder between latin and russian which is harder?

Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by helinues: 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
GreatAchiever1:

Thats not true.
Anyone can learn any language,
Its maybe you are not putting in the works in learning it or you dont have passion/serious interest in language learning

It's not just language, musical instruments as well. Though I have never forced I before but I don't think they are things I can comprehend. I have been to some countries but learning the language,not just my thing. I don't like forcing things
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
SIBF:
Also have plan to learn Arabic in 5yrs and be fluent with it.
May Allah help me grin
are u a muslim? I thought muslim are taught arabic from small
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Jmichael1(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
I never fit hear my own finish nah another own i wn stress myslf put...... any sha,i wish good luck.

Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 02, 2022
GreatAchiever1:
The first 3 + bonus ASL is very much possible in 5 years if you put in adequate amount of time in learning them well since they are closely related to normal english, but to join the last 2 with them, not possible under 5 years
is it possible to self learn? With audio and video lessons?
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 02, 2022
Jmichael1:
I never fit hear my own finish nah another own i wn stress myslf put......
any sha,i wish good luck.
No tell me say na english? grin
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Jmichael1(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2022
MaDaRa01:
No tell me say na english? grin
bro no be english ooh...
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Washington505: 7:59pm On May 02, 2022
I love German language so bad,. The way nairaland niggars go dey simp for girls matter, na so I dey simp for German language. Before I continue permit me to say "guten Abend" ( good evening). I been plan after my unidays I go hustle Japa go Germany. But later trouble of life make me forfeit my admission to study law for UJ, na so I see my self for Ghana. We dey hawk for street ( I can't say what exactly but it is legit) It was hell at the beginning, I started contemplating suicide somehow. I was feeling rejected from all angles. But now I am a big boy in my own little way. My mind don strong now. I be hardman now. Bleep life. All based on God provisions and care, no be by my strength.by July I can fund a German visa if I want. Had it been I continue with my school plan, by now I for no reach this level. No be say I dey make mouth, is just am thankful to God, because what I passed through hmm. Charlie life no easy. Na outside we dey sleep, imagine after a stressful day under the sun, just to sleep small till morning, wake up all niggars phones don lost. Make I stop here. auf Wiedersehen ( good bye). God may your name be praised. By his grace highest next three years I will be in Germany.

Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

bro no be english ooh...

lol i thought as much

Washington505:
I love German language so bad,. The way nairaland niggars go dey simp for girls matter, na so I dey simp for German language. Before I continue permit me to say "guten Abend" ( good evening). I been plan after my unidays I go hustle Japa go Germany. But later trouble of life make me forfeit my admission to study law for UJ, na so I see my self for Ghana. We dey hawk for street ( I can't say what exactly but it is legit) It was hell at the beginning, I started contemplating suicide somehow. I was feeling rejected from all angles. But now I am a big boy in my own little way. My mind don strong now. I be hardman now. Bleep life. All based on God provisions and care, no be by my strength.by July I can fund a German visa if I want. Had it been I continue with my school plan, by now I for no reach this level.

Gott sei gelobt... Am i correct grin
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Washington505: 8:23pm On May 02, 2022
MaDaRa01:

lol i thought as much

Gott sei gelobt... Am i correct grin

Yeah. Very correct. "Praise God"
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by GreatAchiever1: 8:37pm On May 02, 2022
helinues:

It's not just language, musical instruments as well. Though I have never forced I before but I don't think they are things I can comprehend. I have been to some countries but learning the language,not just my thing. I don't like forcing things

You can comprehend it, you are not just interested in it, which I can understand.
Language learning is a skill just like any other that can be learnt by anyone as long as you have a brain and can speak, you may not sound like a native speaker but you can understand it and can be understood.

You dont like forcing things, lol bro, I don't mean to sound like a motivational speaker here but inorder to move an object, force must be applied, and according to Newtons third law of motion, there is also an equal and opposite force that is applied back. Meaning here, if you are serious/determined/interested in learning anything, the greater the force you keep pushing in learning it, the higher/better the progress you will be making, that been applied back. Which applies to anything not just language.

I'm also interested in musical Instruments learning but not so serious, maybe its due to the fact I don't have any musical instruments. But might learn it someday.
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by GreatAchiever1: 8:39pm On May 02, 2022
MaDaRa01:

is it possible to self learn? With audio and video lessons?

Sure. For a beginner
1)Download Duolingo app
2)You can check youtube, learn and practice.
3)As you progress, you can probably get some language learning books.

Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Daughterboard(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2022
MaDaRa01:
1. French. Had little knowledge from basic classes.
2. Spanish.
3. Italian.
4. German.
5. Either Russian, Madarin, Japanese or Korean.

And sign language as bonus.

That would be wonderful. Learning human languages is good for personal development.

I am only good at learning computer programming languages.

Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by helinues: 8:44pm On May 02, 2022
GreatAchiever1:

You can comprehend it, you are not just interested in it, which I can understand.
Language learning is a skill just like any other that can be learnt by anyone as long as you have a brain and can speak, you may not sound like a native speaker but you can understand it and can be understood.

You dont like forcing things, lol bro, I don't mean to sound like a motivational speaker here but inorder to move an object, force must be applied, and according to Newtons third law, there is also an equal and opposite force that is applied back. Meaning here, if you are serious/determined/interested in learning anything, the greater the force you keep pushing in learning it, the higher/better the progress you will be making. Which applies to anything not just language.

I'm also interested in musical Instruments learning but not so serious, maybe its due to the fact I don't have any musical instruments. But might learn it someday.

This one is nice, this one is good, this one is beautiful na him make a madman Carry heavy load. May be I don't have the skills or not just interested. I don't like forcing things
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by GreatAchiever1: 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
helinues:

This one is nice, this one is good, this one is beautiful na him make a madman Carry heavy load. May be I don't have the skills or not just interested. I don't like forcing things

I've heard you and take it from me, it's definitely the later
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Dreadlock69(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2022
Dem beat principalities and powers for my body because of Yoruba and french

Anyway I understand Yoruba and ibo
Re: I Want To Learn This 5 Languages In 5years by Nyascobar1414: 12:32am On May 03, 2022
MaDaRa01:

Hard as fck, i wonder between latin and russian which is harder?
Dammnn.. Russian language is the most difficult of all languages..

Nkechi Blessing Continues To React To Her Ex's Allegation That She Is 'dirty / Uneducated Lightskin Females :D ((or)) Educated Darkskin Females >:( / Popular Prophet Caught ‘eating’ Church Member In Holy Pool In Front Of Congregan