Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) (42689 Views)

Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers / AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by ricmx(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
Here we are
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
Judy, your own too is coming.
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by DAwest7: 7:54pm On May 02, 2022
sharpshap:
You are welcome, enjoy and wait for the third wife.
wetin be your own?
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by d142475: 7:54pm On May 02, 2022
I’m becoming convinced that these guys are using Nigerians for cruise o. E be like say na set up to make Yul Edochie trend o.

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Abidele: 7:54pm On May 02, 2022
IT'S ALL A PRANK. 100%
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by OtopDesign(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2022
this second wife make sense ooo... grin
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by jmoore(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2022
Yul Edochie is using YouTube to make money from viewers.
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Uniquetani1(f): 7:54pm On May 02, 2022
I am tired of this Yul's story.
Their life their problem

4 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Where is my glasses?
See the picture below and above ? grin cheesy grin
if I dey yul shoe me self go fall see full package grin
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2022
OtopDesign:
this second wife make sense ooo... grin
I swear
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by SMUAG(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2022
Kizzygentle:
But this babe is fully endowed.. Jeezzz
I dey tell you..
Full baby food....
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2022
To celebrate the holidays, I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig !
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Ibman: 7:59pm On May 02, 2022
See her wooh! She no even fine like the edited pictures we dey see... Wetin she want talk? She doesn't have anything to say na...Yul edochie na real idiot. Even if na prank he prank her nyash and him gbola
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by kingemaker(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2022
This isn't real. Na format
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2022
She kinda look like my myfantasies
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Acidbath: 7:59pm On May 02, 2022
Blessed are good women...for their reward is in heaven and not on earth with negroes.

Good women are good for first wives to suffer with a broke a$$. Slay queen's are good for 2nd - 4th wives to enjoy any kobo made.

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by 123papas(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2022
Kizzygentle:
I am supporting her
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Nonexisting: 8:00pm On May 02, 2022
czarr:
Nice front.
And nice back too my brother. She is a complete package for bedmatics.
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Malory: 8:01pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:
This woman will make you wonder and come to accept how difficult and stupid some men are.. what do they really want? They say they want a woman who'll stay with them through thick and thin, Mary edochie did just that. She wasn't barren, gave this mofo three bouncing boys and a beautiful daughter! Yet this idiot went not only for this hippopotamus but a divorcee with two children already.
You don't know what Yul passed in the first wife hand so stop judging him. Women are dangerous creatures that always pretend like all is well. I'm speaking from experience

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by JaJay1985: 8:02pm On May 02, 2022
Why is she thanking the public? sad

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by madjune(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2022
End times.

Even witches have platforms these days and want to tell their stories. Hmm.
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by 5thcolm(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2022
post=112464214:
The public did not stand by her. Lol
Speak for yourself.
She doesn't need anyone standing by her.
She did nothing wrong.
Because oyinbo come to say it's bad, This is very normal in our culture
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 02, 2022
Damm; men like wetin dey see....ooo
cos this breast can reduce 10liters of milk per day

madam your load too much....oooo
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by wixemmy(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2022
Quick one!

A professional freelance Social media marketer is needed to handle social media adverting and brand promotion for a startup.

Pls quote if you can handle the job or Kindly recommend anyone perfect for the job
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by wink2015(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2022
A clever way to do DAMAGE CONTROL.

Both Yul EDOCHIE and the second wife are doing damage control.

QUITE CODEDLY.

YUL EDOCHIE a presidential aspirant is a master of the art

Calming situation and turning them to seem positive.

Some people will wink their eyes at the 2nd wife calling her "HUSBAND SNATCHER"
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:
This woman will make you wonder and come to accept how difficult and stupid some men are.. what do they really want? They say they want a woman who'll stay with them through thick and thin, Mary edochie did just that. She wasn't barren, gave this mofo three bouncing boys and a beautiful daughter! Yet this idiot went not only for this hippopotamus but a divorcee with two children already.

You are free to Wail more... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by MedicH: 8:06pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:

And then place a gun on Mary's head to not seek divorce abi. If she no like the arrangement she can quit na. Instead of giving u topic to use insult men in ur emptiness
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Mooh247: 8:06pm On May 02, 2022
shocked

Make una no blame Yul abeg.... Only few men of God no go fall for this succulent juicy water melon

Who never fvck up kindly raise you hands up

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:

Wow! Just wow!

See why many people do not take women seriously as judges? You people judge via emotions.

To me, what Yul did was wrong by not telling his first wife he wanted to marry another one. But you just heaped all blames on one person.

This lady that seduced gave birth to a child for Yul, didn't she know he was married with children? Why didn't you blame her too. Because she's a woman right? Isn't she also stupid?

Do you even know whether she seduced Yul (just saying cool )or not? Do you have full knowledge of the circumstances that lead to his actions?

Aunty nor dey judge like this ooo. You go make mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Henrychino(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2022
Nollywood drama turns into reality she has been busy in the past having s3x with Yul knowing fully well he was a married man and the danger behind it...You are a disgrace woman you have succeeded in your plans karma awaits you

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 8:10pm On May 02, 2022
Kizzygentle:

Any woman can be endowed naturally or artificially. Have you seen her throwbacks before? I don’t even know who blew her overnight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / Gida: Kemi Afolabi & Gloria Johnson Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon - Amarachi Igwe / Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.