Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) (42688 Views)

Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers / AY Thanks The Person That Once Duped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by maasoap(m): 8:41pm On May 02, 2022
post=112464214:
The public did not stand by her. Lol

Of course, the public did, we did.
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by MDK777: 8:43pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:
This woman will make you wonder and come to accept how difficult and stupid some men are.. what do they really want? They say they want a woman who'll stay with them through thick and thin, Mary edochie did just that. She wasn't barren, gave this mofo three bouncing boys and a beautiful daughter! Yet this idiot went not only for this hippopotamus but a divorcee with two children already.
Why Are You So PaiNeD.CamDaWN Fa!
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by heendrix(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
MedicH:

And then place a gun on Mary's head to not seek divorce abi. If she no like the arrangement she can quit na. Instead of giving u topic to use insult men in ur emptiness

Don't mind that nonsense re-tard called Chibabe005 if May or is it Mary ain't a good digger why didn't she break up and file for divorce if she's not cool with the second wife ish??

But the same Bullshit story she was there with him thr thick and thin but the news din tell us she was there FOR him thr thick and think, listing what and what she did for him
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by SoapQueen(f): 8:49pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:
This woman will make you wonder and come to accept how difficult and stupid some men are.. what do they really want? They say they want a woman who'll stay with them through thick and thin, Mary edochie did just that. She wasn't barren, gave this mofo three bouncing boys and a beautiful daughter! Yet this idiot went not only for this hippopotamus but a divorcee with two children already.

Wow! She's a divorcee?

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:

what love cannot do doesn't exist, love is blind to everything you typed above, no go drink Panadol for another person headache.
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by toprealman: 8:58pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:
Those two must be for Yul
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2022
Like mercy Aigbe like Judy Austin no shame always on defense of their shamelessness.

Thank your follower my foot. Ashawo, oyi anuofia bitch. All these useless ladies in Nollywood always annoys me with passion I just don't like them for anything.

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by SocialJustice: 9:16pm On May 02, 2022
Madam you too fine.
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:

Lets not be unnessarily emotional about another person's matter. Staying with him when he was broke isnt the same as contributing to his success. They are all adults and its their choice and their wahala
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by AyomideOG01: 9:37pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:

When you cry Finish for matter wey no concern you, try to mop the floor... This is Africa and polygamy is our right...
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by cenaman(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:
Pain soul.

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Adams1989(m): 9:43pm On May 02, 2022
Look at this hippo talking, you want to rip where you did not show,home breake like you
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Okarakwu: 9:53pm On May 02, 2022
Are you Yul Edochie or you be Yul Edochie first wife? See how you summarize and conclude as if you be either of the 2 persons ,if he wan marry 4 wives what's your business ?
Chibabe005:
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by izubext007: 10:00pm On May 02, 2022
Keep ur story to ur self
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2022
Ole, Barawo, Oye ra, Oye beribe, Thief, Man robber, Home breaker, You and all your fans una head no get oil, that same tears you made her to shed you self go cry ur cry. Aragamumalikia. Ingredients and Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2022
teeshet:
do you suck
it's my favourite
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by bonnyhope: 10:20pm On May 02, 2022
Typical Ibo woman

I am not surprised this is her 2nd husband

Some men sef

Sometimes I do wonder if they put sugar for toto for some men

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by crackhouse(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2022
Which public stand by her because me I no follow o.

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by ifycelebrity(f): 10:29pm On May 02, 2022
Chibabe005:
lolzzzzzz
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by elisho: 11:19pm On May 02, 2022
This man see road back and front complet
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by yiagi: 12:18am On May 03, 2022
Whether you are loved or not is out of the question.
The big question is DO YOU LOVE YOURSELF?
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Burgerlomo: 3:24am On May 03, 2022
Kizzygentle:
But this babe is fully endowed.. Jeezzz

You see why I can't blame the guy, the gal is fully endowed and the dude is handsome, so try to connect the dots. grin

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Pacesetter2021: 4:38am On May 03, 2022
Chibabe005:
No matter what, nothing justifies the way you just dehumanized a fellow human like you. Let's not forget we are not God. Let's not stone them to death. Haba.
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Pain(m): 4:48am On May 03, 2022
All I see is BREAST but No BRAINS. No DEPTH. No SOUL
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by naturefellow(m): 5:10am On May 03, 2022
Cadamlk:
She made her choice and I don't see anything wrong with it. Afterall she's better than those baby mamas brazenly flaunting nude picture all over social media.
she's no better. Only put some formality to it. undecided
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by Cadamlk: 5:43am On May 03, 2022
naturefellow:
she's no better. Only put some formality to it. undecided
That is the point exactly. The bolded makes the difference. What she did is not against our culture. It is just that the western life we adopted have eroded most of what we practice. She only choose the part of polygamy which I believe is her choice.

To me, she has done no wrong,the problem are the people trying to impose their western ideology on her.

Personally, I cannot chest two women but if there is someone who believe he's got the balls,then good luck to him.
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by martinslaura: 6:09am On May 03, 2022
Chibabe005:

MAYBE HE FOUND HAPPINESS AND RESPECT. THATS WHAT MEN WHAT.
Re: Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) by martinslaura: 6:11am On May 03, 2022
spydera:
They all have followers...
They always do.
Next is to have an Association: Second wives Association of Nigeria.

SWAN NA TRUE O. ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / Gida: Kemi Afolabi & Gloria Johnson Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon - Amarachi Igwe / Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.