Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Russia: Every Thing Russia Touched, Collapsed - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia: Every Thing Russia Touched, Collapsed (2713 Views)

The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II / Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister / Miami officials use explosives to demolish what's left of collapsed condo tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: Every Thing Russia Touched, Collapsed by EmperorHadrain: 12:25am On May 05, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Oga emperor, the man you quoted was just expressing his feeling/opinion.He was even lucky he was not jailed as Putin would do to anyone who dare speak against his projects.

There are many people, including oligarchs, media outlets who had voiced their opposition against this war, but were are they today?.. they were either jailed or chased away out of Russia.

In today's Russia, independent media outlets don't exist anymore.In todays Russia, you dare not protest against Putin's projects, even when the masses will suffer much of such projects.

He was an American NATO strategist.

How will Putin arrest and jail him?.

Comprehension is really a big problem for you guys

1 Like

Re: Russia: Every Thing Russia Touched, Collapsed by ariesbull: 10:18pm On May 05, 2022
sanpipita:

Russia are not a progressive country, it might interest you you to know they are stucked in Soviet days something this war is exposing, how do I even start telling you I'm an Igbo man
Igbo man calling people non progressive when you guys have Osu system and also have this UGM walking around

Ndị progressive... Ifele mee unu
Re: Russia: Every Thing Russia Touched, Collapsed by sanpipita(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2022
ariesbull:
Igbo man calling people non progressive when you guys have Osu system and also have this UGM walking around

Haha cry more if you want, Russia isn't a progressive nation, they are stuck back in Soviet days
Re: Russia: Every Thing Russia Touched, Collapsed by ariesbull: 10:29pm On May 05, 2022
sanpipita:

Haha cry more if you want, Russia isn't a progressive nation, they are stuck back in Soviet days
nzuzu
Re: Russia: Every Thing Russia Touched, Collapsed by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:41pm On May 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

He was an American NATO strategist.

How will Putin arrest and jail him?.

Comprehension is really a big problem for you guys
You didn't understand me.I said he was lucky he was not arrested by the government in power in the US,as Putin would always do to anyone who speaks against his projects in Russia.
Re: Russia: Every Thing Russia Touched, Collapsed by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:51pm On May 05, 2022
ariesbull:

Bros, it's not about Igbo issue, Russia is not as progressive & liberal as the US.I know that the US have her own wahala.

Democratic countries are more productive & liberal than the communist countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai Police Unveil Ferrari And Lamborghini Patrol Cars. / Breaking News*President Mugabe Steps down* / Islamic Terrorists Rock India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.