Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. (12362 Views)

Bala Muhammed: Bauchi Will Vote Any Candidate Buhari Tells Them / Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership / Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Megabig: 6:07am On May 03, 2022
If so, the way Tinubu will win that primaries ehhh, Osibanjo no get levels at all. Nigeria is in another mess for 4 more years, y’all easily forget… it’s not hard enough, make una make mistake elect APC again, una go see fire

But I don’t Trust any Nigerian politician, make we de watch sha

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by zinaunreal(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2022
Buhari commot body o.... grin
Nigeria don taya the old man
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by skj1377(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2022
Honestly this government is very stupid. You forgot to add the herders rampaging on farm lands and killing farmers. But just because they are from the same ethnic stock as the president they are untouchable. This administration is evil even with a pastor as number 2 man what a shame.
Think9ja:
Farming season is here again.

Farmers are crying and complaining bitterly about the high cost of hiring tractor and herbicides. No policy by the government whatsoever to bring down the cost of these things. What was sold for 2.5k last year is suddenly 4k. Where was tilled for 15-20k last year is now 30k.

Once it's harvest time, Osinbajo will start setting and chairing committees that will bring down the cost of food prices in the market.

Asin, just imagine Osinbajo telling Dangote how much Dangote should sell cement when he (Osinbajo) doesn't know sh!t about the cost of producing the cement?

Farmers are the most humiliated folks in this country. Even your neighbor that is jobless will still laugh at you for going to farm because somehow, it is supposed to be a poor man's job. Why? Because government has made it so.
Be honest, how many farmers do you know that have up to 500k in their accounts? Go to the villages and see how impoverished they are.

We keep talking about diversifying the economy into agriculture but it's all on paper.

And by farmers, I mean the real people producing that food you buy in the market, not those that steal from the government in the name of Anchor borrowers scheme.

God go punish past, present and future leaders of this dungeon, starting with Osinbajo

PS; I know this isn't a farming thread but farming was mentioned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by zinaunreal(m): 6:11am On May 03, 2022
Megabig:
If so, the way Tinubu will win that primaries ehhh, Osibanjo no get levels at all. Nigeria is in another mess for 4 more years, y’all easily forget… it’s not hard enough, make una make mistake elect APC again, una go see fire

I swear. Can you imagine there are Tinubu advocates in this country? I don't believe this

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by popesco123: 6:12am On May 03, 2022
Oya tinubu urchins and nkprumiri mentioners have made it today by this news. Ewa brain zombies in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Pristine664: 6:13am On May 03, 2022
SmartProf:

Na so him been talk until we saw how he produced Adamu as APC national chairman...this mallam's talk should not be taken serious o.

Lol try and rest.... If Buhari has an anointed candidate for president, he won't be saying otherwise 3 weeks to primary election. Presidential primary is not what you convince delegates for/against in 2 weeks or less. Even if you are a dictator it won't work.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Abdullahi4u7(m): 6:14am On May 03, 2022
Good one.

I sell cheap data bundles that are delivered with the speed of light. 0 9 0 3 - 3176 - 527 (WhatsApp only)
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Mandate2023: 6:15am On May 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Believe Buhari at your own peril

So u r waiting for Buhari to anoint candidate for u grin grin

God where r dis mumu from

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by dbestuncle: 6:17am On May 03, 2022
Pls who was the second person given to him by the APC Governors
Mooh247:

He didn't produce Adamu, APC Governors Gave him two names and he picked one ... Even Adamu acknowledge that he never thought he would be Chairman a month before Congress

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:18am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:

Ndi annoiting candidate Ndi it is our turn don dey get sense small small non of them don gree buy ₦100,000,000 form

Why do I have this feeling that you are unhappy? You people promoted and support the man for 7yrs because you thought tinubu and Osinbajo were the anointed. Fulani people on this forum just went to sleep while yorubas were taking all the bullets and returning same. Don't forget, buhari matter is brought enemity between yoruba and Igbo on this forum. Now it's pay back time and he's saying he has no favorite candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Mooh247: 6:21am On May 03, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Why do I have this feeling that you are unhappy? You people promoted and support the man for 7yrs because you thought tinubu and Osinbajo were the anointed. Fulani people on this forum just went to sleep while yorubas were taking all the bullets and returning same. Don't forget, buhari matter is brought enemity between yoruba and Igbo on this forum. Now it's pay back time and he's saying he has no favorite candidate.

You are entitled to your opinion however you are quite wrong

Promotion of Buhari to complete Northern rotation is the duty of every Nigerian that loves the zoning idea

As for Yoruba vs Ibo difference in political Ideology, it has been there just not too obvious till Jonathan came on board.... A particular Nairaland Thread since 2011 shows that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:24am On May 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Better don’t spoil the anointing business. Let those thinking he will go out of his way to force a presidential candidate on the party keep believing. Na the day of primary their eyes go clear.
Bro you all should be very disappointed with buhari over this comment of his. You especially defended buhari for seven years here. Sometimes, you defend him with some details as if you are in aso rock yourself.
You were doing all that because you thought tinubu or the VP were the annoited.
You are just consoling yourself with all these talks about annointing oil.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by LegacyB: 6:27am On May 03, 2022
Think9ja:
Farming season is here again.

Farmers are crying and complaining bitterly about the high cost of hiring tractor and herbicides. No policy by the government whatsoever to bring down the cost of these things. What was sold for 2.5k last year is suddenly 4k. Where was tilled for 15-20k last year is now 30k.

Once it's harvest time, Osinbajo will start setting and chairing committees that will bring down the cost of food prices in the market.

Asin, just imagine Osinbajo telling Dangote how much Dangote should sell cement when he (Osinbajo) doesn't know sh!t about the cost of producing the cement?

Farmers are the most humiliated folks in this country. Even your neighbor that is jobless will still laugh at you for going to farm because somehow, it is supposed to be a poor man's job. Why? Because government has made it so.
Be honest, how many farmers do you know that have up to 500k in their accounts? Go to the villages and see how impoverished they are.

We keep talking about diversifying the economy into agriculture but it's all on paper.

And by farmers, I mean the real people producing that food you buy in the market, not those that steal from the government in the name of Anchor borrowers scheme.

God go punish past, present and future leaders of this dungeon, starting with Osinbajo

PS; I know this isn't a farming thread but farming was mentioned
No one here is surprise by your gibberish statement, cos we know if your were wiser you could have written more sensibly.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Mooh247: 6:27am On May 03, 2022
dbestuncle:
Pls who was the second person given to him by the APC Governors

Tanko Almahkura

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:33am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:

You are entitled to your opinion however you are quite wrong

Promotion of Buhari to complete Northern rotation is the duty of every Nigerian that loves the zoning idea

As for Yoruba vs Ibo difference in political Ideology, it has been there just not too obvious till Jonathan came on board.... A particular Nairaland Thread since 2011 shows that
Political difference is there since independence but it was not as bad as this. This one now is fatal. Buhari been a bad manager is very hard to defend. But yorubas put on iron mask and defended him blindly.
For example when he call Igbos dot in a circle, which was very derogatory and should not be something a president should say to the people, you people applauded him and further helped spread the hate for him.
You did all that because you thought your candidate from day one was annoited.
Even when you had some doubt, buhari will quickly arrange for tinubu and Chief bisi Akande to visit him in aso rock and that will reassurance you to continue abusing Igbos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by divineuk(m): 6:34am On May 03, 2022
You don’t expect him to come out and say this is my favorite when he has so many faithfuls running for the post

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by humberjade: 6:37am On May 03, 2022
Believe this at your own peril....if truly he doesn't care about who succeeds him, he would have cared less about the exco elections of the party.

Someone who said last year that he has a favourite but won't reveal his name now for security reasons.

On a lighter note, if he mentions a name early, how do you want the party to rake in the estimated 2billion naira from the sales of Presidential forms? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Thomasankara(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2022
Heavensent01:
Inconsistent and cunning human being, from I won't mention my successor to I don't have favorite

Anyway this is a man that promised to jailed anyone found in corruption that's now releasing those court pronounced to be jailed for mismanagement
don't mind him, people don't know that buhari is more crafty and immoral than Babangida, always believing he's wiser than everybody embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Thomasankara(m): 6:41am On May 03, 2022
[quote author=martinslaura post=112471974][/quote]..

on point
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Baba004: 6:41am On May 03, 2022
I think he is confused..... he has a plan

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Mooh247: 6:42am On May 03, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Political difference is there since independence but it was not as bad as this. This one now is fatal. Buhari been a bad manager is very hard to defend. But yorubas put on iron mask and defended him blindly.
For example when he call Igbos dot in a circle, which was very derogatory and should not be something a president should say to the people, you people applauded him and further helped spread the hate for him.
You did all that because you thought your candidate from day one was annoited.
Even when you had some doubt, buhari will quickly arrange for tinubu and Chief bisi Akande to visit him in aso rock and that will reassurance you to continue abusing Igbos.

You got it all wrong if you think Buhari was supported by Yorubas in Anticipation of his support in 2023, we know Buhari and how he failed 3 consecutive times and vowed to retire from active politics

We brought him out of retirement, financed him, packaged him, have our lawyers defend him, promoted him

Because if one reason and one reason alone... He was the fastest route to get another Yoruba Presidency after exhausting Northern 8 years zoning tenure

Again only Buhari could checkmate and send back Jonathan to the creeks were he belongs

Yorubas and Obasanjo picked Jonathan over many Ibo aspirants like Odili, Kalu, Okorocha to be Yaradua Vice and 2011 President because he was weak and from a minority Ogbia tribe and easily discardable unlike an Ibo candidate

So we used Both Jonathan and Buhari for our cchess game

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by sematec(m): 6:43am On May 03, 2022
t
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Baba004: 6:43am On May 03, 2022
I think he is confused.... he has a plan
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Fiscus105(m): 6:44am On May 03, 2022
SmartProf:

Na so him been talk until we saw how he produced Adamu as APC national chairman...this mallam's talk should not be taken serious o.

In his inaugural speech, he said, I am for nobody, yet in his government he is for his own aboki people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by tinsel: 6:45am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Mr I am for nobody and I am for everybody

Buhari only cares about himself and his cows

Buhari won't annoit or donate to anybody's campaign, even if Aisha Buhari and Yusuf Buhari decided to contest
You know him well.

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by SIMONEKPA7: 6:46am On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Mr I am for nobody and I am for everybody

Buhari only cares about himself and his cows

Buhari won't annoit or donate to anybody's campaign, even if Aisha Buhari and Yusuf Buhari decided to contest

Good morning.... Eyes clear as day break. E shock you abi
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. by Fuckyoumod: 6:46am On May 03, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

u don end d annointing business for dem. Ngige, Amaechi and Nwajuiba don score own goal with d section 84(12) of d electoral act with dia refusal to resign 30 days before d primaries election . APC screening committee don note dem.
be deceiving yourself....
So you expect Buhari to come publicly to tell Nigerians that he has a special candidate?

See let me teach you politics, Buhari is a man, man is a political animal. There is no man without interests. If STATE GOVERNORS WOULD WANT TO INSTALL THEIR SUCCESSORS HOW MUCH MORE THE PRESIDENT?

think think..... Use your head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Embrace Friends, Enemies, Ooni Charges Demola Adeleke / Japa: The Future Of Our Youths Not In Europe But In Nigeria – Adesina / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.