Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike (17629 Views)

Stephen Odey On Supreme Court Judgment: Why I Won’t Vacate My Seat – Senator / Nobody Will Take My Seat In Senate’ – Dino Melaye Declares / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by GreaterFuture(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
Unfortunate!
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:
I doubt if he knows my father, my Papa na em seat mate back then
Na my popman be lecturer.
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by effort1: 12:28pm On May 03, 2022
post=112482136:

E sure for Wike die.
Nightmare of ipob cannibalistic terrorists.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition and other ipob swines that Wike personally chased out of his state,
Can your fathers can ?!

Between ipob and buahri's government negotiating with murderous bandits, which do you think is worse?
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by RexTramadol1: 12:39pm On May 03, 2022
Make I go arrange meet am say we be seat mates
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Boyooosa(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2022
Thanksful:

There are some that sit at a particular spot in almost all lectures even as crowded as it is now not to talk of then.

He will now know everyone of them from 100level till final year and same in the second uni...na seat mates he go read for school?

Among all the things he could make reference to as evidence as a student, na seat mate he fit refer to

I'm not saying he did not go to school or finished o but he seems so dumb to me, for making such reference... Otey!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by jonio77: 12:41pm On May 03, 2022
I have been defrauded by a nairalander (+234 701 557 9432) claimed to be a gift cards seller last night..I sent him gift cards and since the guy disappeared a s can't be found..pls be careful dealing with people here on this Nairalander forum... Do not patronize any gift cards seller here..theyare fraudulent

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by saintnegroid(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2022
LibertyRep:
Seat mates in the university? When no be room mates for hostels?

Abi no be the same over crowded unis where everybody will be scampering for limited space?
he is talking about the then University... Not the current one you went to... There was school then, there was University then... Now na ASUU school and federal government

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by willyo(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2022
Dojomonney:
Wike shut your mouth

Says the son of a nobody... Who's a nobody
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:55pm On May 03, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
NairaAfonja-land mods please keep deleting my comments it gladdens my heart knowing how hurt you guys feel. grin cheesy Tinubu can never be President. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by WhizdomXX(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2022
Nazgul:
Oga we don't care about your seat mates. What we know and can *Ashure* you is that you won't even win the PDP primaries. So stop talking about becoming president cos that's a future impossible tense.
Atukg won't win PDP primaries. It's impossicant.
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by CondemnBattery(f): 1:13pm On May 03, 2022
I know my seat mates till date. Seat mates are most times those you are always seating with during exams, 'cos of mat nos.
I still know mine and even their MAT NO.
We where 3 always in a seat. So no surprises
LibertyRep:

Abi no be the same over crowded unis where everybody will be scampering for limited space?
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Nazgul: 1:18pm On May 03, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Atukg won't win PDP primaries. It's impossicant.
What has Atiku got to so with my post, did I mention Atiku anywhere in what I posted.

You Nigerian youths are so dumb no wonder Buhari is your president.
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2022
LibertyRep:

back then it wasn't overcrowded like now. Beside apart from year one, most specialized courses like law and science courses are not overcrowded. It's only social sciences that is mostly overcrowded.
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by shiwex: 1:34pm On May 03, 2022
Can Tinubu do the same?
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by WhizdomXX(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2022
Nazgul:

What has Atiku got to so with my post, did I mention Atiku anywhere in what I posted.

You Nigerian youths are so dumb no wonder Buhari is your president.
I just wanted to tell you bro. No hard feelings.
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Safyqueen: 3:14pm On May 03, 2022
Hmmm, River State University of science and technology but study law. What a unique but conventional University. grin grin
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by NairaMaster1(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2022
LibertyRep:

Uni was not overcrowded then. Eve as at 2005 uni was not overcrowded.
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by NairaMaster1(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2022
LibertyRep:

Uni was not overcrowded then. Eve as at 2005 uni was not overcrowded.
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Demolakay: 4:45pm On May 03, 2022
momemefe:
Lol �
Be your own boss: We train you in 30 days to install CCTV & SOLAR SYSTEMS. Well equiped class & workshop available Check my profile for more information
How do one Register for dis,Where do one Register,ND wat are d requirements?
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 03, 2022
Boyooosa:

He will now know everyone of them from 100level till final year and same in the second uni...na seat mates he go read for school?

Among all the things he could make reference to as evidence as a student, na seat mate he fit refer to

I'm not saying he did not go to school or finished o but he seems so dumb to me, for making such reference... Otey!

If you have friends or study mates studying same course, you guys can actually sit almost together in all courses from 100l to graduate. I don't know the school you went to but I have seen it happen.
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Boyooosa(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2022
Thanksful:

If you have friends or study mates studying same course, you guys can actually sit almost together in all courses from 100l to graduate. I don't know the school you went to but I have seen it happen.

You, as a student or as a graduate, if you need to prove you graduated from a school or you are a student, how would you do that even without needing to present your certificate?
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Nobody: 6:49am On May 04, 2022
LibertyRep:

University was not over crowded in the past. My Lecture said they were just 40 in their class back in the days
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 04, 2022
Boyooosa:

You, as a student or as a graduate, if you need to prove you graduated from a school or you are a student, how would you do that even without needing to present your certificate?

Certificate of course. But in most banters, we present other things like: artifacts, awards, recognitions, course mates etc.

It's like comprehension, the context determine the answer.

No fix rules. Life no hard, be flexible.
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Boyooosa(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Certificate of course. But in most banters, we present other things like: artifacts, awards, recognitions, course mates etc.

It's like comprehension, the context determine the answer.

No fix rules. Life no hard, be flexible.

Well, that's your approach and it's fine.
As a mature mind and someone that knows his worth, I will not be mentioning my classmates or course mates, I didn't go to school so as to make any mate or whosoever a testifier or witness to my academic endeavour.

If I were to be in his shoes, I will simply state that 'the records are there, I went to so so school at so so year and I did so so course, do your findings and my certificates are home'.

If you are a sensible and inteligent interviewer, you will stop the vibes there and move to the next question till you get a more indicting evidence to doubt me..afterall, no one expects him to be taking his certificates everywhere he goes

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 04, 2022
Boyooosa:

Well, that's your approach and it's fine.
As a mature mind and someone that knows his worths, I will not be mentioning my classmates or course mates, I didn't go to school so as to make any mate whatsoever a testifier or witness to my academic endeavour.

If I were to be in his shoes, I will simply state that 'the records are there, I went to so so school at so so year, do your findings and my certificates are home'.

If you are sensible interviewer, you will stop the vibes there till you get a more indicting evidence...afterall, no one expects him to be taking his certificates everywhere he goes

You're right but when you are high, anything can happen cheesy
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Boyooosa(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2022
Thanksful:

You're right but when you are high, anything can happen cheesy

Now u are talking....

He's not only high on hard substances, he is also power drunk

His compositions these days will make anyone to suspect him....

You won't look at someone like osinbajo or Moghalu and ask such ridiculous questions....Khai, it's very rare!
In fact, they need to check the interviewer's brain after the interview.

Look at the composure of those two guys in the public, their performances in anywhere they find themselves and how they handle assignments they are handed at points in time.

Shay na Osinbajo wey dey supreme court when Dem call am to come become VP u wan dey check like that abi na Moghalu wey dey relate with world class economists u want dey doubt him certificate?
Haha, Dem go test the interviewer's brain after the interview seh...

But if you call ursef a lawyer or a political scientist and everything about you depicts MC's attributes, even me, I will doubt you

He caused it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Receives The Prime Minister Of Antigua / 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno / Over 1500 Niger Delta Militants To Surrender Arms To Fed Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.