Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike (17622 Views)

Stephen Odey On Supreme Court Judgment: Why I Won’t Vacate My Seat – Senator / Nobody Will Take My Seat In Senate’ – Dino Melaye Declares / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Kuginzi: 8:12am On May 03, 2022
By John Owen Nwachukwu

The Governor of Rivers State and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Governor Nyesom Wike, has said that he has never had issues with his school certificate.

Governor Wike also claimed that he attended the University of Port Harcourt in Rivers State and the Rivers State University of Science and Technology and can mention his seat-mate while in those schools.

Wike is said to have attended Government Secondary School Eneka in Obiakpor, Rivers State and proceeded to the University of Port Harcourt where he studied political science and later went to the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) and studied law.

He obtained a Bachelor of Laws degree from RSUST before proceeding to Law School in 1997. Wike holds a Master of Arts degree in Political and Administrative Studies also from RSUST.

Appearing on Channels Television’s Politics Today, on Monday, the former Minister said “As I speak to you now, I can tell you who was my seat-mate from year one, year two, year three, year four in the University of Port Harcourt and who was my seat-mate in the Rivers State University.”

“I’ve never had any controversy concerning my certificate. The schools I attended, nobody can say, ‘let’s go and ask’.

"And as I came for my youth service, I served in the former Gongola State …So I can tell you who my colleagues were as corpers,” he added.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/03/2023-i-can-tell-you-my-seat-mates-in-university-wike-speaks-on-doubts-about-certificates/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by ghettokid1(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2022
I doubt if he knows my father, my Papa na em seat mate back then

22 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by LibertyRep: 8:29am On May 03, 2022
Seat mates in the university? When no be room mates for hostels?

Abi no be the same over crowded unis where everybody will be scampering for limited space?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Segunaja: 8:31am On May 03, 2022
He can only name few of them

Please, we will Design a professional Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name
Here

https://fs3.formsite.com/vNtlgg/yckxe8eomi/index.html

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Nobody: 8:33am On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:

Take your papa go visit am. You fit get something

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Nobody: 8:35am On May 03, 2022
LibertyRep:

Abi no be the same over crowded unis where everybody will be scampering for limited space?

There are some that sit at a particular spot in almost all lectures even as crowded as it is now not to talk of then.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Tinubuadvocate: 8:37am On May 03, 2022
Very true.
Thanksful:

There are some that sit at a particular spot in almost all lectures even as crowded as it is now not to talk of then.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Lionnation: 8:38am On May 03, 2022
LibertyRep:

back then it's wasn't so, they had space with few students

13 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by ghettokid1(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2022
Thanksful:

Take your papa go visit am. You fit get something
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Cantonese: 9:02am On May 03, 2022
ghettokid1:

Very very funny.

But how your papa come dey anonymous na? Abi money no sweet am?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Anitatunde(f): 12:13pm On May 03, 2022
How BVN can be used to steal money from your bank accounts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFJcndxUln0
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Adesina18111(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2022
Tue tuee
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Afonjamuslim24(f): 12:14pm On May 03, 2022
NairaAfonja-land mods please keep deleting my comments it gladdens my heart knowing how hurt you guys feel. grin cheesy Tinubu can never be President. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Nazgul: 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
Oga we don't care about your seat mates. What we know and can *Ashure* you is that you won't even win the PDP primaries. So stop talking about becoming president cos that's a future impossible tense.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Uniquetani1(f): 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
Guy don go buy seat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
As I speak to you now, I can tell you who was my seat-mate from year one, year two, year three, year four in the University of Port Harcourt and who was my seat-mate in the Rivers State University.”
E sure for Wike die.
Nightmare of ipob cannibalistic terrorists.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition and other ipob swines that Wike personally chased out of his state,
Can your fathers can ?!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by straighttalk(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
Who does that helps?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Ddokie: 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
LibertyRep:

When you get to 3rd year, you are fully on your departmental courses. The class size is a lot smaller.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Kingpele(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
Hahaha election fever is the beginning of humility for our politicians. It can make one remember his ward mates at birthday in hospital

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by tobenuel(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
At the end, he did not give names

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by SpaceTour: 12:16pm On May 03, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by SilvanusII(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2022
Seatmates in University Nigga is lying.

Lionnation:
back then it's wasn't so, they had space with few students

Even though. It's a university, not a sec school classroom. He may be able to identify his classmates, and have someone keep a seat for him, but having a seat partner...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by StrongandMighty: 12:17pm On May 03, 2022
This one too follow for campaign abi na wetin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by SarkinYarki: 12:17pm On May 03, 2022
Chei Wahalla for who no get seat mate oo cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Lifeless2018: 12:17pm On May 03, 2022
Woke is a political scientist and a lawyer. Good combo for a leader
Adesina18111:
Tue tuee
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by Bromax: 12:18pm On May 03, 2022
Association of Governor Wike Seat mates. Come and pick your form for screening
Re: 2023: I Can Tell You My Seat-Mates In University - Wike by AKAyomide(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
It's true! At his time in the university there were few admitted students who weren't up to
Two thousands in an admission year. And most department doesn't admit beyond two hundred students. It's true. I still remember my seat mates from my year one till year four seat mate during examination.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno / Western Nigeria Governors To Bid For Murtala Muhammed Airport Concession / Buhari Told Us He Has No Preferred Candidate - Northern APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.