Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants (17122 Views)

More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants by Gospel2Day: 9:17pm On May 03, 2022
helinues:
Continue having grudges with everyone... An Intolerant Wike

Anyone who likes honesty and speaks truth will have 'grudges with everyone' who is dishonest.
If they agreed to shift presidency to South in 2023, why renege on it?
It's only Satan and his followers that never keep their promises and agreement.
I think it is a good thing to have grudges with devils.
Shalom.
Re: Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants by jamesversion: 9:27pm On May 03, 2022
Frigga13:
Wike is a noise maker and a rabble rouser

Nobody takes him serious

You are a nobody. A loud mouthed nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants by waziri4biz: 12:28am On May 04, 2022
Segunaja:
Please send me a DM sir. You are mistaken me for another person sir
08164951508 chat me up let's confirm
Re: Wike: My Grouse With Saraki, Tambuwal, Other Northern PDP Presidential Aspirants by samunaka: 2:57am On May 04, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/my-grouse-with-saraki-tambuwal-other-northern-pdp-presidential-aspirants-wike/

The problem is that even if PDP zone the presidency to the south they will vote in the primaries based on sentiment, at the end of the day it's either Obi or Wike that will get the ticket, and I assure you that none of these two can get 25% vote in any northern state other than Benue and Plateau, so how do you expect to win the presidency with only the southern votes, except Udom Emmanuel most of the southern presidential candidates which the average northerner have soft spot for are presently in the APC, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osibanjo, Okorochas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Antagonise El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello, Sowunmi Cautions Tinubu / Ifeanyi Ubah: There Will Be Trouble If IPOB Insists Anambra Election Won’t Hold / Unpaid Salaries: Serving Osun Judge Calls For Aregbesola’s Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.