Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! (1161 Views)

Enoch Ikechukwu Aka Solutech Is A Scammer. He Just Did / Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? / Beware Of Femi Olayinka A. K. A W33consult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ambs50: 8:59am On May 03, 2022
Solutech(Emmanuel Ikechukwu) is a scammer...

Earlier in Jan 2022, I contacted SOLUTECH to develop a website for us. I paid him half of the bargained fee upfront before he started.

After he claimed he had finished the website,I paid him his balance and he now sent me the website backend access and other things.
Now, as I began to explore the site, it was clear he did a very terrible job. He cloned another website such that if I click on some areas on my site, it takes me to this website he cloned for me. Since then,he doesn't pick my calls and acts arrogantly. I have told him to correct the mistakes on the site but he has refused. I have paid him in full and he has only shown himself to be a scammer.
Please beware of Solutech. He is a scammer. His number is 08125096250. Let him come and clear his name or deny we never transacted business...

Again, do not patronise him.
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by thanksjosh005: 9:47am On May 03, 2022
You both didn't build on any terms and conditions for your site maintenance?
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by Sheriman(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2022
Some Nigerians have found solace in scamming they can't just survive without scamming people.
What a country and it's large population of scamming people

3 Likes

Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by Contekbbc: 10:55am On May 03, 2022
Sorry
That's their way and they will be the first to find fault in real programmers when they are quack themselves.

But all those whose business is to scam others will not have rest.

It's not a curse,it's a fact.

He must be compelled to finish his project of he's not a scammer as you have said.

ambs50:

Earlier in Jan 2022, I contacted SOLUTECH to develop a website for us. I paid him half of the bargained fee upfront before he started.

After he claimed he had finished the website,I paid him his balance and he now sent me the website backend access and other things.
Now, as I began to explore the site, it was clear he did a very terrible job. He cloned another website such that if I click on some areas on my site, it takes me to this website he cloned for me. Since then,he doesn't pick my calls and acts arrogantly. I have told him to correct the mistakes on the site but he has refused. I have paid him in full and he has only shown himself to be a scammer.
Please beware of Solutech. He is a scammer. His number is 08125096250. Let him come and clear his name or deny we never transacted business...

Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ambs50: 1:53pm On May 03, 2022
Contekbbc:
Sorry
That's their way and they will be the first to find fault in real programmers when they are quack themselves.

But all those whose business is to scam others will not have rest.

It's not a curse,it's a fact.

He must be compelled to finish his project of he's not a scammer as you have said.

Thanks aloe. Like you said, all I want is for him to come and fix the site he created. He has been paid in full. I don't know whether he doesn't care about his reputation or not.
But at the moment, I will not advise anybody to call him for jobs yet to avoid going through what he did to me
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by airsaylongcome: 4:19pm On May 03, 2022
At the risk of offending OP, I will ask, what kind of site did you ask him to build? Did you ask him to replicate a specific website?
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ambs50: 4:35pm On May 03, 2022
[quote author=airsaylongcome post=112489104]At the risk of offending OP, I will ask, what kind of site did you ask him to build? Did you ask him to replicate a specific website? [/quot

I asked solutech to design a website for me. I told him the kind of website I wanted. Later on, he told me he had finished so I paid him off. But after that, as I decided go explore the site, if I click on some things go like registration, it takes me to another website I don't know. Also, there are areas he needs to correct but he wouldn't pick my calls nor reply chats. It was there and then I knew he cloned a website for me and did a terrible job.
My own is, whether he cloned a website or not, he should just give me the service I asked and paid him for.
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by tollyboy5(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2022
[quote author=ambs50 post=112489634][/quote]
If the site is PHP Laravel lemme try fixing it. If you sponsor fuel cost.
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ambs50: 7:29pm On May 03, 2022
tollyboy5:

If the site is PHP Laravel lemme try fixing it. If you sponsor fuel cost.

Okay thanks a lot. Actually I don't know these technicalities about website. But I will confirm.
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2022
[quote author=ambs50 post=112476459]Solutech(Emmanuel Ikechukwu) is a scammer...

next time beware of hiring newbie programmers. at leas you have to see his portfolio for project he has build. getting the right -developer here in nairaland is not something easy.
my advice to you is. next time if you want a right candidate please use platform like upwork to hire developers for your project.
even if he fails you can give them a bad review which will really affect them.
I'm telling you this as a freelance web developer thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by xeratek: 1:38am On May 04, 2022
ambs50:

From your narrative I can't see anywhere he scammed you

Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by xtivin(m): 5:16am On May 04, 2022
Drop the site. But, you acknowledge everything you asked from him he did before submitting backend details. You are now requesting him to do maintenance for you, it's different. Next time let there be agreement for atleast 1month after service when bargaining
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by delgroveng(m): 5:52am On May 04, 2022
Imagine what u are sayin, after the OP has explained himself very well. He is not an expert in this things, first thing u guys do is always act like everything revolves around coding or website designs. Thats why i use Fiverr, no hassles, u ask me properly what i want. I negotiate and pay u in full. Multiple review is added as an additional service, you go out of your way to even do a youtube video specifically showing me how to maintain and operate the website after u finish. Guys from Bangladesh and Pakistan will do this for you.

I used one website designer, even a chicken will do a better job. Some their advert on nairaland is the best thing they can do. AM sure they even paid someone to design too. At the end, he insulted me die...e pain me say i no know him office or house. I had to watch the "How to" on the host website, i swear i did a far better job 10 times. Sometimes, its the opportunity cost or to just want someone who specializes in it. which should be faster.

3 Likes

Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by soles21(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2022
ambs50:

Sorry about your experience. Next time use escrow.com. I suggest it to all my clients. If you're ever looking to build a new website or correct mistakes on your existing website you can contact me.

1 Like

Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ambs50: 12:56pm On May 04, 2022
xeratek:

From your narrative I can't see anywhere he scammed you

The agreement is design and get me a website. I don't know much just wanted a functional website for myself. Now after he said he he's done, I went to a part of the website and it took me to another website, this is aside the other numerous mistakes on it. Please tell me, is that a good job done?
If you open immigration site, and then our click a place that says register...only for you to be directed to road safety website. How would you feel?
Sometimes, just put yourself I somebody shoes and consider all perspectives before making your conclusions...
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ambs50: 12:59pm On May 04, 2022
xtivin:
Drop the site. But, you acknowledge everything you asked from him he did before submitting backend details. You are now requesting him to do maintenance for you, it's different. Next time let there be agreement for atleast 1month after service when bargaining

He didn't do all I asked of him. He only said he has finished his work and that I should pay before he gives me access. I paid based on his word that EVERYTHING is okay. Only to get access to it and see that he did a terrible job. I have called him countless times for about 2months now and he doesn't pick or answer his phones. If he worked and I didn't pay, how would he feel? If he worked and later I told him that I am not interested so he should keep the website, how would he feel? You think about these things
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ambs50: 1:01pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=ahmedsaniadamu post=112499653][/quote]

Thanks for this advice. Honestly I was learner. But now, I think I have learnt my lessons.
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by xeratek: 1:13pm On May 04, 2022
ambs50:

The agreement is design and get me a website. I don't know much just wanted a functional website for myself. Now after he said he he's done, I went to a part of the website and it took me to another website, this is aside the other numerous mistakes on it. Please tell me, is that a good job done?
If you open immigration site, and then our click a place that says register...only for you to be directed to road safety website. How would you feel?
Sometimes, just put yourself I somebody shoes and consider all perspectives before making your conclusions...
Now I get you. But Let me hear from the engineer first before I conclude
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by digitite: 1:24pm On May 04, 2022
ambs50:

The problem is with the Anchor tag referencing you to another link not related to your site. <a> </a> Syntax: <a href = "link"> Link

Maybe he didn't build the Web pages for that intended purpose.

Which platform did he develop it with ? Is it WordPress or did he code it from scratch ? Do you have the Admin user name and password to the CPanel ? which Hosting company or plan ?

Who is your Webmaster ?

How much did you pay him for the job and what's the duration of the project ?
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ify01: 3:07pm On May 04, 2022
ambs50:

He didn't do all I asked of him. He only said he has finished his work and that I should pay before he gives me access. I paid ubased on his word that EVERYTHING is okay. Only to get access to it and see that he did a terrible job. I have called him countless times for about 2months now and he doesn't pick or answer his phones. If he worked and I didn't pay, how would he feel? If he worked and later I told him that I am not interested so he should keep the website, how would he feel? You think about these things

Was it built with WordPress?
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ambs50: 3:23pm On May 04, 2022
digitite:

The problem is with the Anchor tag referencing you to another link not related to your site. <a> </a> Syntax: <a href = "link"> Link

Maybe he didn't build the Web pages for that intended purpose.

Which platform did he develop it with ? Is it WordPress or did he code it from scratch ? Do you have the Admin user name and password to the CPanel ? which Hosting company or plan ?

Who is your Webmaster ?

How much did you pay him for the job and what's the duration of the project ?

Honestly, I don't have an idea on how or on what he used to build the site. I just asked for simple and less complex site.
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ambs50: 3:23pm On May 04, 2022
ify01:

Was it built with WordPress?

Am a novice.
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by digitite: 4:02pm On May 04, 2022
ambs50:

Honestly, I don't have an idea on how or on what he used to build the site. I just asked for simple and less complex site.

Next time, ask for more details or consult someone to guide you.

Kpele.

1 Like

Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by ify01: 10:45pm On May 04, 2022
ambs50:

Am a novice.

Okay. Does the link he gave you for login has something like "wp-" ?
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by Xedmark: 3:31am On May 05, 2022
ambs50:

Are u actually a web designer or a programmer? I really don't understand if this is your lack of understanding or you are a family member to the quack web designer. Do u think the OP will be here to rant if they both agreed to clone a website and deliver a poor job. Trust me, if you're not good, you're not good #EndQuackWebDesigner. Despite the OP points that this guy refused to remove the directing links to another website that he cloned, You're here spewing shit out!! I'm sure it's lesson to those looking for 50kobo website designers.

1 Like

Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by Chatflick(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2022
ambs50:

Hello, sorry about your experience. Just in case you need a web developer, here I am. Thanks
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by adeomos(m): 7:34pm On May 08, 2022
Can you contact me on (adedeji.sure09@gmail.com), if you yet to Resolve it, and let me look into it for free,

I just hope this era of quack website designer will face out.
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by Bahat: 9:02pm On May 08, 2022
xtivin:

Bro, once you complete a project and your client ask to fix an issue, it’s a must for you to do that, if for nothing what about your credibility?
What he’s asking for is not maintenance, but fix the part that requires fixing.
You should learn to appreciate and keep clients that brings you job. They refer if you do a good job.
Re: Solutech (emmanuel Ikechukwu) Is A Fraud. Beware!!! by xtivin(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2022
Bahat:

Bro, once you complete a project and your client ask to fix an issue, it’s a must for you to do that, if for nothing what about your credibility?
What he’s asking for is not maintenance, but fix the part that requires fixing.
You should learn to appreciate and keep clients that brings you job. They refer if you do a good job.
I very well agree and pick your message, just that atimes client introduce new things after project, I have been a victim twice ni. They Will now drop it like it's part of the job tacticaly.

(1) (Reply)

Buying Courses On Udemy / Convert This To Php / 4 Ways To Speed Up A Slow Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.