Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,463 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Recounts How She Was Molested By Her Former Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Recounts How She Was Molested By Her Former Partner (237 Views)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse / Juliet Ibrahim: I Was Molested By My Grand Uncle And My Cousins Since I Was 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Recounts How She Was Molested By Her Former Partner by Azeemokoya: 9:21am On May 03, 2022
Popular Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim in a recent interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo recounted how she was allegedly molested by her former partner.

Juliet Ibrahim claimed her ex-lover would often coerce his way with her and lock her in for days.

She, however, did not reveal the identity of her former lover. “I told him what he did was molest and he said but we were in a relationship,” the Ghanaian actress said.

“But was I ready, that was the question, did I say I was in the mood?

I kept saying no, stop it, stop it, you pin me down and you’re doing whatever you wanted to do and you’re smiling saying don’t worry.

And you’re kissing whilst I’m crying, that means you’re a r*pist and I had to leave that relationship.

I fought my way out of that relationship because he even locked me up in his house for days until my sister Sonia came to find me...

https://newsroundtheclock.com/juliet-ibrahim-recounts-how-she-was-molested-by-her-former-partner/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Recounts How She Was Molested By Her Former Partner by godofuck231: 9:44am On May 03, 2022
Shes a slut and the guy was feeding her the fantasy, now she's having a decline and she's feisty, put her and that guy together with 1 billion naira to spend and see how she would plush and squirt

(1) (Reply)

MI Abaga Says Nigerian Fans Don’t Appreciate Him After Listening To Kendrick / This One Go Loud 0!! Kizz Daniel And Davido Announce Plan To Release Joint Ep / Bbnaija 2022 Reunion Show|| Maria Fights Angel In The Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.