Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (564 Views)

Which Business Can One Do With ₦1.5 Million? / What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Princewillalex(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2022
Re: . by tonyblac: 11:48am On May 03, 2022
Princewillalex:
Good morning Nairaland.

I am thinking of starting a business either on campus or off-campus when ASUU suspend the current strike action.
Please which business can I start with 80k as a student to sustain myself.

P.S; I can employ someone to be running it while I manage it due to my tight classes.

Thank you.

Join WhatsApp Group and learn how to start earning now
https:///JUkUbDcpv377xy8K9OVRYk

There is Enough Money in Affiliate Marketing.I wonder why some people are still finding it difficult.*

There is Enough Money in Affiliate Marketing. I wonder why some people are still finding it difficult.

Affiliate marketing still remains the no 1 way to make money online with little or no capital. You don't need to:

Have your own product

Do any product delivery or packaging

Chase a buyer up and down

Worry about being scammed....

All you need to do is to:
Understand the product

The person you feel will need it

Then connect with them....

It's as simple as that.

Yet, so many Nigerians are still finding it difficult. You don't need to again...

Are you tired of being broke?

Did you fall a victim of the recent online betting scam?

Are you looking for a better coach to teach you the secrets of affiliate marketing?

Then learn from me..... THE SMART AFFILIATE COACH.

I will be offering a 2-days raw class on affiliate marketing basically focused on how you can make 6-figures monthly promoting digital products online.

Since it will be a 100% free class, I only have 200 slots available. Hurry now and book your space.

https://www.digiaffnet.com/soba-class-2
Re: . by SmartyWaves360: 2:07am On May 04, 2022
Re: . by SmartyWaves360: 2:12am On May 04, 2022
Someone cannot manage your startup for you, it's bound to crash. If you can't manage it then leave it for now. You can start a side hustle online that you can do while still having tight lectures

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Another Alternative To Payoneer / Opay Business Opportunity / New Naira: Stanbic IBTC Bank Manager Arrested By Icpc over Sabotage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.