Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) (57532 Views)

Afghan Girls Stage Protest, Demand Taliban Reopen Schools (Photos) / New Kano Almajiri Boarding Schools (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Lovelyperson(m): 8:09pm On May 03, 2022
Ladymogana:
Na today you know say naija na bush. If i wasn't strong, my chemistry teacher would have killed me with cane because i don't know to name of H20..
U really deserve the cane then and now sef. Wetin u write here?
It u no understand English well, is better u write in pigin na
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by anonimi: 8:09pm On May 03, 2022
bonnyhope:
Nothing is wrong here

So why is almost everything wrong with our country

1 Like

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by suratwo62: 8:10pm On May 03, 2022
EggonBoy:
I was flogged 50 strokes of cane during assembly hour for not purchased the school batch.

You see what I mean?? You were punished for not purchased the school batch......... Haba Eggon Boy. You see what I mean. For not purchasing the school BADGE. BATCH stands for a quantity or consignment of goods produced at one time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by harmargedon: 8:10pm On May 03, 2022
edoairways:

I just told the rational behind horsewhip. The people we copied from don't use it anymore
but we still do, no be everything we go dey follow people do.

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Rivguydee(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2022
Those ones wey carry block on top head abi them r*pe the headmistress?
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by harmargedon: 8:12pm On May 03, 2022
suratwo62:

You see what I mean?? You were punished for not purchased the school batch......... Haba Eggon Boy. You see what I mean. For not purchasing the school BADGE. BATCH stands for a quantity or consignment of goods produced at one time.
e still no learn, even after the 50 strokes. grin grin grin grin grin grin the comrade deserve 50 more.

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by EggonBoy(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2022
suratwo62:

Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by harmargedon: 8:14pm On May 03, 2022
anonimi:

So why is almost everything wrong with our country
because the lost it all to greed. Morals, parenting, societal norms, all gone to greed and corruption.
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Funflipper: 8:17pm On May 03, 2022
The Art Of Flogging
By
Mr Osunbor and Mr Osadolor of Egba Heights.

vol. 1
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Parisian: 8:17pm On May 03, 2022
I support you.
Notyourtype:
I'm a teacher.. That's how we add sense to their brain. If you don't punish them, they won't grow a single sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by constyo: 8:19pm On May 03, 2022
Yes o and despite all that they are still the leaders of tomorrow. Spare the rod and spoile the child. If you went to your primary and secondary school here in Nigeria, then i'm sure you might have went through alot.

Six years going through primary and another six years in secondary wasn't an easy journey at all.

In my own time, we were treated like slaves; they turned us to farmers. We used to work in our teachers farm every thursday, and labour in school compound every friday. As if that is not enough, we also payed for labour fees even though we are the labourers.

I only enjoyed my secondary school during my ss3. Then, i was the S.P during my time and i was respected by everybody including my teachers.

It pains me that even in this present days, our children are still been abuse in school. They flogged us like they don't care, and they want us to know book.

I went to private school, but i'm very much sure that it is more difficult in the private sector than the goverment schools.

The goverment should do something about the way our children are been treated in school.[/quote]
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Dollywood(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2022
jagorinho:

?

Bruh. That is American English. I purposely used that. I could have used "were" but the English I do use is more African American refined.
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Dollywood(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You nko?... See your English "you was" lol .. cheesy cheesy
Bruh. That is American English. I purposely used that. I could have used "were" but the English I do use is more African American refined.
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 8:25pm On May 03, 2022
Thestormisover:
I just pray the day i will jamm my physics teacher for road. I go let am know say - both ohm's and hook's where not my brother, neither newton.
Vawulence Comrade grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Legendoo: 8:26pm On May 03, 2022
suratwo62:

The severity and degree of punishment is is inversely proportional to the academic achievement and brain power of the student

In the west yeah. Is your environment the same?

With all the woke talk, how do black kids thrive in the west in comparison to their white counterparts.. statistically?

I hate Googlers.. use your thinking faculty.. you can't just go on Google and be asking questions without discounting for the environment you're in.
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:26pm On May 03, 2022
Thestormisover:
I just pray the day i will jamm my physics teacher for road. I go let am know say - both ohm's and hook's where not my brother, neither newton.

Me sef.... Einstein nor be my relative grin grin
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Signum(f): 8:26pm On May 03, 2022
Thestormisover:

Lolz ���
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by KingMack(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2022
We learnt through the hard way and we still building on Trenches..my former teacher Uncle Diesel ah swear I don care if you old now ama box you one on one Kombat no caps!! Shebi you dey form grab mancho man that year angry I wonder what you'll look like now

Modified***I'd rather have a beer wid you and let's laugh to some real good memories that year! And how you were able to disband the famous ELEVEN DANGEROUS of FGC now FGGC Kano that year grin

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Skyjones7: 8:30pm On May 03, 2022
It's take me many years before I could forgive my geography, Agricultural teachers and labour prefect.our Geography teacher can flog the whole Nigeria without resting � � �
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Walins: 8:30pm On May 03, 2022
I went to government school is part of it some of us enjoy it. By the way what year did you leave secondary sch
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2022
Some of the punishments are barbaric.
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2022
Znation:
If you went to your primary and secondary school here in Nigeria, then i'm sure you might have went through alot.

Six years going through primary and another six years in secondary wasn't an easy journey at all.

In my own time, we were treated like slaves; they turned us to farmers. We used to work in our teachers farm every thursday, and labour in school compound every friday. As if that is not enough, we also payed for labour fees even though we are the labourers.

I only enjoyed my secondary school during my ss3. Then, i was the S.P during my time and i was respected by everybody including my teachers.

It pains me that even in this present days, our children are still been abuse in school. They flogged us like they don't care, and they want us to know book.

I went to private school, but i'm very much sure that it is more difficult in the private sector than the goverment schools.

The goverment should do something about the way our children are been treated in school.
And did you have such immorality as that teenage sex videos then?

You were trained to be morally decent... But now that such discipline is no more obtainable, see how immoraly bankrupt our society has become.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Okobola146: 8:34pm On May 03, 2022
Giftlove11:
I don't see anything wrong with the student kneeling down, but why are thy carrying block on their head, Are they thieves?
let stop to abusing of children in nigeria.
you and this your made in aba English. Fine you no fine, English you no sabi, mtcheeeeeeew
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 03, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

With child abuse abi?

undecided

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:39pm On May 03, 2022
Any arssseho tries this with my kids and it's curtains

1 Like

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by matm: 8:40pm On May 03, 2022
Primary and secondary school teachers deserve better pay.Handling modern day kids whose interests are only on phones is not easy.
In a class of 40, it's only 10% of d students dt will willingly do assignments or pay attention in d class.
D rest can only comply by force.
Many secondary school students no longer attend classes regularly.And they come out with empty brains.
Lecturing job and ASUU are really cruising.
It is in these lower levels of education where many learners can't read nor write dt teachers really suffer with meager pay of 30k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by emzynuel1: 8:42pm On May 03, 2022
Omo
For jss3 dey wan kill me ooo
My English teacher them

Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by lizyamos(f): 8:42pm On May 03, 2022
Thestormisover:

Me self, Boyles law, Charles law and Darlton's law of partial pressure no be my cousins ooo
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by matm: 8:42pm On May 03, 2022
Dollywood:

Your Teacher was right. Your English speaks volume of how inattentive you was during your school days. cheesy

You were and not you was
Re: How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:42pm On May 03, 2022
EggonBoy:
I was flogged 50 strokes of cane during assembly hour for not purchased the school badge

For not PURCHASED Kwa!!!
Batch Kwa!!!!

In fact,lie down there for more lashing angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos / Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp / The 'Anti-Cheating' Exam Hats Used By Students In Philippines (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.