Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor (11329 Views)

Ambassador Desmond Akawor Resigns As PDP Chairman, Rivers State / Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by uzo4real(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2022
If we really want improvement in this country, we know the right person/people to vote for, but unfortunately it's has been the Clueless and ancestors always winning.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Menace2Society(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2022
Salvador1:
you hardly see that kind gesture amongst afonjas.
See illiterate lol
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by LZAA: 4:34pm On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

Nigeria needs someone but not Obi. Leaving a state own allocation in Anambra account isn’t an achievement, until today people Anambra youth are still relocating to Lagos for greener pasture.

#75 billion would have helped Anambra youth with job creation and empowerment but because the clueless Obi doesn’t know what to do In such areas left the Money in her state account just to get cheap compliments for himself and dead on arrival ambition undecided lipsrsealed
You people better stop this nonsense about igbo people trooping into lagos everyday
If not that the SS don't regard afonjas as anything they would keep reminding you that it's their money that built lagos not any afonja brainwave
Smh
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by adefitim(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2022
tsmat:

This kind of politics doesn't win an election.
Majority of you are not even selling Peter Obi. But trying to downplay other candidates.

Exactly, sometimes their attitude is really pushing my vote away from the man I swear
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by divineshare(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2022
If not for hatred and karma that is dealing with Nigeria, Peter Obi should just be allowed to put us out of this mess.

I don't trust politicians anyway, but to some certain extent, this guy will be the greatest of all time!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by MartinsD12(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://independent.ng/nigeria-should-be-proud-of-people-like-peter-obi-rivers-pdp-chair/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Rivers PDP chairman is an intelligent person see how he is saying the truth about how peter obi managed the economy of Anambra as governor that's how campaign should be issue based tell us what you have done

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by MedicH: 4:50pm On May 03, 2022
adefitim:

Exactly, sometimes their attitude is really pushing my vote away from the man I swear

Your voting Peter obi is not for anyone's good. You're not doing anybody a favor voting a seasoned industrialist and somebody that is accountable. Suffer no de tire you? Your mumu never do? Carry your one vote and give tinubu now u people don't have sense.

Peter obi does not need to be president more than u particularly need a good government that can better ur life do I need to tell u this?

Ode

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by MedicH: 4:52pm On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

Nigeria needs someone but not Obi. X

Na ur papa Nigeria need?
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Okhuadams(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2022
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by UncommonLogic: 4:57pm On May 03, 2022
Proud of Peter Obi-tuary for what exactly?
So that he can invest our money into his family business and claim that it's justified?
I beg we are not meth brainwashed mumus.
Rubbish trash.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by UncommonLogic: 4:58pm On May 03, 2022
[[s]quote author=Salvador1 post=112485729]Peter Obi is a rare gem that must not be taken for granted.

This is the time Nigeria need someone like him.

Consulting on issue based.
Not one that claimed it's his life long ambition as if his life depends on it.
[/quote][/s]
Rubbish trash.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Heavensent01(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2022
Obi is good as PDP candidate, Nigerians go decide the rest
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by hopexter(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2022
MedicH:

Na ur papa Nigeria need?

E pain you abi? You go vex go bush bloody terrorist grin grin
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by EagleNest(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2022
Egalitarian1:
It's only ethno-religious sentiments that make the enemies of Nigeria to condemn Peter Obi, thinking they are doing him or the Igbos.

In all sincerity, Peter Obi remains the best out of the crop of presidential aspirants in both PDP and APC. If we really want to move forward come 2023, Nigerians should support and vote for Peter Obi but if we aren't tired of our ethno-religiously inflicted suffering and smiling, then vote as usual. Una go still suffer am las las

Gbamsolutely!!! Well said.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by franudi: 5:02pm On May 03, 2022
My president in the making is Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by ikpumbe(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

Nigeria needs someone but not Obi. Leaving a state own allocation in Anambra account isn’t an achievement, until today people Anambra youth are still relocating to Lagos for greener pasture.

#75 billion would have helped Anambra youth with job creation and empowerment but because the clueless Obi doesn’t know what to do In such areas left the Money in her state account just to get cheap compliments for himself and dead on arrival ambition undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by hopexter(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2022
LZAA:

You people better stop this nonsense about igbo people trooping into lagos everyday
If not that the SS don't regard afonjas as anything they would keep reminding you that it's their money that built lagos not any afonja brainwave
Smh

Read your comment and rephrase it to your own understanding. I’m from South South, afonja used their money plus internal generated revenue to build their own states. All states get her share of allocations from oil sales. Blame your state leaders and yes Igbos are hell bent on tripping into Lagos, where else will they go?
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by hopexter(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2022
[quote author=ikpumbe post=112490469][/quote]

It’s because of this same destruction in you people’s mind that made you IPob a terrorist organisation, you better desist from such mindset. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Sergio104(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2022
LZAA:

Smh

Chief!

You don come back.

I no dey see you again for nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by JmyNigaa: 5:15pm On May 03, 2022
Salvador1:
you hardly see that kind gesture amongst afonjas.

So you just pick up your phone and decide to start these back and forth madness where tribes go head to head.
Only SE votes can't make him. You need the SW too. Be like Obi..have sense my brother
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Ngorbungor(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2022
tsmat:

Pls school me.
How is Mr. Obi the best candidate?
Why was he running mate with who he clearly was better than in 2019?

Ask yourself same question, why Osinbajo was running mate to who he clearly was better than in 2015, 2019.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Randomgist(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2022
Nigerians don't want good leaders, they only pretend to. Want they want is their own person, someone as corrupt as they are, so they can have reason to continue in what they do. Most Nigerians are fantastically corrupt.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by tsmat(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Ask yourself same question, why Osinbajo was running mate to who he clearly was better than in 2015, 2019.

I never said Osinbajo is the best candidate Nigeria need. You are the one who made such claim about Obi.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Ngorbungor(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

I’m not saying Buhari is better, he’s actually the worst in Nigeria History but that doesn’t mean we should also support his clueless kinds like Peter Obi.

Surplus only happens when things are sufficiently available to Anambra people. [b]There’s no job for Anambra youth, no skills creation in case jobs comes up in the future [/b]yet he’s saving 75 billions to get cheap praises, bro I’m not against Obi, he would have been our prayers if he did or started anything from Anambra. undecided

Oga, Anambra state is not a civil servants state like Oyo, osun, ekiti, or Ondo state, which state can compete with Anambra state and abia state in terms of raw skill, craftsmanship, trade and commerce?
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Ngorbungor(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

And yet the have the daft enfontry to be projecting such a weakling for presidency as if Nigeria is a joke to them. Umahi is even way better than Obi undecided
Umahi himself can not say what you just said
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Ngorbungor(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2022
adefitim:

Who care about your vote?
Suffer no dey tyer you?
Please vote for those people you've been voting for as usual nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Ngorbungor(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2022
tsmat:

I never said Osinbajo is the best candidate Nigeria need. You are the one who made such claim about Obi.

Hmmmmm, so take it easy please.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Ngorbungor(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2022
UncommonLogic:
Proud of Peter Obi-tuary for what exactly?
So that he can invest our money into his family business and claim that it's justified?
I beg we are not meth brainwashed mumus.
Rubbish trash.

You better go start looking for your money in tinubu's bullion van. That's even if you have any
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by hopexter(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2022
Ngorbungor:

Umahi himself can not what you just said

Umahi Can not what? I’m not Igbo but you cannot compare someone like Umahi to the likes of Obi undecided
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by UncommonLogic: 5:54pm On May 03, 2022
Ngorbungor:

You better go start looking for your money in tinubu's bullion van. That's even if you have any

Better stand in line to collect your own N200 from Peter Obi-tuary the lying Chinese man.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Ngorbungor(m): 5:54pm On May 03, 2022
hopexter:

Umahi Can not what? I’m not Igbo but you cannot compare someone like Umahi to the likes of Obi undecided

10 of Umahi cant, what is Umahi doing that is a big deal? Constructing road and flyovers? how does Umahi economic policy affected job creation, unemployment, local and foreign investment in his state?

We Nigerians are not looking for someone that will come and construct road and flyovers, we need persons that are grounded in micro and macro economic management, policy conceptualization and implementation, person who can create jobs and reduce cost of government to the barest minimum.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by Salvador1: 5:56pm On May 03, 2022
JmyNigaa:

So you just pick up your phone and decide to start these back and forth madness where tribes go head to head.
Only SE votes can't make him. You need the SW too. Be like Obi..have sense my brother
south west vote abi Igbo votes living in South West .
Cos last time I checked Yoruba votes are always 55% to 45%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Set To Begin Second Light Rail Project / Court Dismisses Metu’s Request For Medical Trip To UK / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.