Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor (11332 Views)

Ambassador Desmond Akawor Resigns As PDP Chairman, Rivers State / Tinubu Appoints Desmond Akawor As RMAFC Federal Commissioner / Desmond Akawor: Secondus Didn’t Pay Party Dues For Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by maestroferddi: 7:26am On May 05, 2022
hopexter:

Isn’t this the problem with you igbos? You think too highly of yourself where as you are all trash with low self esteem. Exactly the reason why nobody likes you people. Feeling entitled where as you are all dependants. I have no reason to enjoy any Igbo cod they have nothing to offer just like Sir Obi. More 20% of igbos were able to go to uni cos of help they got from Edo but to you, it’s you that’s doing the favour. You must be an anambra man and I pity you if you truly are undecided
You are not a serious person.

You helped Igbos go to university but you can't help yourself?

You are wasting my time...
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor by hopexter(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are not a serious person.

You helped Igbos go to university but you can't help yourself?

You are wasting my time...

It’s you dat needs help, the igbos always need help as usual undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: No Local Airline Will Become Nigeria's National Carrier / Fix Federal Roads In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Beg Buhari / Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.