Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire (34678 Views)

David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 / Messi Scores 2 Goals In 2 Minutes, Extends Lead In Europe Golden Boot Race / "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by loswhite(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2022
paulolee:

keave the dreamer....only united have played 36 games with 2 matches remaining and the other top5 gat 34 games with 4 games remaining and he is still dreaming of united to make top4 and cr7 winning the golden ball.
cr7 will score but the likes of sallah n son would still outscore him bcoz i dnt see cr7 scoring hatricks against inform brighton and crystal palace away.. those are difficult games n united would be praying for a lucky win..
they can give him some penalties....lol
Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by pafo(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2022
paulolee:
coming down to which wire?? it belongs to sallah already, for him to leave EPL for a month n returned from AFCON still topping the goal chats, simply means that they is no serious goal scorer in EPL..
assuming the likes of vardy, kane and even lukaku are on form n banging goals, they would av gone far ahead of sallah when he left for AFCON..
I think its better for a team to share goal scoring duties among themselves than depending on individual brilliance from a player dt may lose form....
thats the edge city, arsenal n chelsea have over the rest teams..

Arsenal has edge over other teams? They are They are lucky Man United have been piss poor else they'll be fighting to make Europa League as always.

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by rowland545(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2022
planetE:
I go dey happy if son collect ahm
me too....can u imagine his the only don't that scored goals without penalties...

That guy is too good... I love how he plays
Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by TLION(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2022
paulolee:

we know u support sallah n dts why u uploaded a picture of cr7 topping the list for only home goals asif united made him the Highest paid in d league to only score at home, I like cr7 fans on nairaland bcoz they know how to dig stats dt can suit their man..
I think cr7 should start planning on how to score more goals n break more records In conference league next season against kukesi and co when other big boys are playing UCL football....
I dnt want to hear dt he is running away from next season challenge in search of UCL football bcoz afterall he met united playing UCL and he shouldn't run and leave them in conference league...dt won't be fair..
. No sha kill yourself untop Ronaldo matter tor

2 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Tinymayour: 12:07am On May 04, 2022
Will you shut up there ... artuuhfddhujhhfsfghh , just dey type rubbish up and dan..

quote author=paulolee post=112487552]
yes he can..he would win the golden ball in next season conference league against the likes of kukesi, baddo glimt, vikings and bologna and we would call him our goat...
atimes I jus imagined dt if its messi dt moved to united, scored 30 goals a season, only for united to end up in conference
i can imagine the number of endless threads this moniker will create to bash n insult messi calling him a failure and a badluck and all would be moved to f.p with speed..
but now its cr7 and all her post is about goals records forgetting dt united is about to finish in its worst position in over 3 decades..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Tinymayour: 12:09am On May 04, 2022
abobote:
Even if Ronaldo likes, let him have 50 goals, he was the one that scathered the team Ole Guna built .
He should leave by end of the season. Na beg I de beg am

You wan shut up or make I shut am for you ... people to dey talk glbrish for heee biko
Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by drmuchin: 12:22am On May 04, 2022
paulolee:

yes he can..he would win the golden ball in next season conference league against the likes of kukesi, baddo glimt, vikings and bologna and we would call him our goat...
atimes I jus imagined dt if its messi dt moved to united, scored 30 goals a season, only for united to end up in conference
i can imagine the number of endless threads this moniker will create to bash n insult messi calling him a failure and a badluck and all would be moved to f.p with speed..
but now its cr7 and all her post is about goals records forgetting dt united is about to finish in its worst position in over 3 decades..

u dey mind imbebet?
Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Gangster1ms: 7:01am On May 04, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

This man again!

Even if there is a debate in hell fire between Lucifer and his right hand man about Ronaldo, we will find you there.
Why don't you the same thing about that jobless paulolee... Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Jokerman(m): 7:23am On May 04, 2022
Gbest90:

Ehh I don't really think so.

It's easier to stand out amongst people that are not so good.

If you check well. Asides Ronaldo no other Utd player has scored double figures.

But Salah has had to compete with astounding players like Mane, Jota, Bobby, even Luiz.

It's the reason Man City players get ignored for individual awards. Cos they have quality scattered all over.

This is trash.

Pessi had greater players in Barca and still stood our winning the awards.

Ronaldo had greater players at 1st Stint at Man utd, and at Madrid, and still stood out...

2 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by amamahdaniel(m): 9:11am On May 04, 2022
It’s a pity Penaldo will be playing in Conference league next season. That’s is a big shame. You his will really reduce him. Player is his caliber playing in conference league agains Nazareth of Jerusalem and baddo. He should not have come to United, they are doing better before with team play and they came second last season. Now he is there for his selfish records

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries / John Cena Of World Wrestling Entertainment Died From A Severe Head Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.