Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire (34320 Views)

David De Gea Wins The Premier League Golden Glove Award For 2022-23 / Messi Scores 2 Goals In 2 Minutes, Extends Lead In Europe Golden Boot Race / "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Amalekki: 5:08pm On May 03, 2022
Five of Salah's goals were against Man United grin

2 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by BigDawsNet: 5:08pm On May 03, 2022
Mo will take it

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by ExcelDBM: 5:10pm On May 03, 2022
Paulolee leave Obembet alone. You're always sniffing her threads. It's not about Messi now and all of a sudden you're a Sallah fan. Ekwensu!

5 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Rugaria: 5:12pm On May 03, 2022
Why are no big clubs interested in buying Wilfred Zaha? Very reliable player.
Because he dumped England for the Ivory coast?

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by nuruajao: 5:14pm On May 03, 2022
Why Chelsea fc
Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Adakintroy: 5:16pm On May 03, 2022
Salah scores hatirck against totheham weekend. End the debate.

Arsenal beat leeds for champions league 4th spot.

Ororo..score penalty but still game end draws.

Salah wins golden boots...arsenal goes to champions first time in as many season..ororo fans happy he get his usually single tonic. Something to brag over messi for few more days. All is well that ends well.

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Kyase(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2022
fergie001:
In addition, Cristiano Ronaldo has 350 goals and 82 assists since turning 30 years old.

grin grin grin
Funny, some people entire football record be that ooo

5 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Gbest90(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2022
orohbiro:
Obembet greatest dream in this life is to suck ronaldo dick but that is mission imposible even ronaldo will not allow her suck his dog dick due to infection
Damn. shocked

Chill bro. undecided
Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Angelfrost(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2022
Barring injuries, Salah has this one on lock!

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Gbest90(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2022
ExcelDBM:
Paulolee leave Obembet alone. You're always sniffing her threads. It's not about Messi now and all of a sudden you're a Sallah fan. Ekwensu!
@ the bolded.

E don reach like that. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Juanmike(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2022
paulolee:
coming down to which wire?? it belongs to sallah already, for him to leave EPL for a month n returned from AFCON still topping the goal chats, simply means that they is no serious goal scorer in EPL..
assuming the likes of vardy, kane and even lukaku are on form n banging goals, they would av gone far ahead of sallah when he left for AFCON..
I think its better for a team to share goal scoring duties among themselves than depending on individual brilliance from a player dt may lose form....
thats the edge city, arsenal n chelsea have over the rest teams..
You sounds like Afcon is played every day of the months, Salah only missed 3matches on the eve of afcon

5 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Phorlly43: 5:21pm On May 03, 2022
If he likes he should score 100 goals in two matches, I want to see this monicat put it on this thread that even with his goals he still came back to break uniteds record for the worst season in decades, even Ole's team couldn't break that record until cr7 arrived.

2 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Gbest90(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2022
Angelfrost:
Barring injuries, Salah has this one on lock!
Left to me there is no race anywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2022
Waakanda:
Ronaldo... can he?

If he had a more serious team, he would be topping that list by a huge margin by now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Slynation(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2022
Lol....If Salah fail to extend his lead because it may seem as tho Mane is doing the scoring this days, Son might as well equal and surpass his tally

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by yusluvad(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2022
Sallah got this already...

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2022
Gbest90:

Left to me there is no race anywhere.

With Ronaldo, there is always a race sir!

Salah's sole edge is that he is in a far better team!

2 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Jokerman(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2022
paulolee:

yes he can..he would win the golden ball in next season conference league against the likes of kukesi, baddo glimt, vikings and bologna and we would call him our goat...
atimes I jus imagined dt if its messi dt moved to united, scored 30 goals a season, only for united to end up in conference
i can imagine the number of endless threads this moniker will create to bash n insult messi calling him a failure and a badluck and all would be moved to f.p with speed..
but now its cr7 and all her post is about goals records forgetting dt united is about to finish in its worst position in over 3 decades..

Why you love typing trash my guy?

3 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Jokerman(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2022
When last did any man utd striker score up to 15 goals in an epl season??

4 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by tit(f): 5:29pm On May 03, 2022
I remember how them talk say Chelsea done win the league already because them buy Lukaku!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Gbest90(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

If he had a more serious team, he would be topping that list by a huge margin by now!
Ehh I don't really think so.

It's easier to stand out amongst people that are not so good.

If you check well. Asides Ronaldo no other Utd player has scored double figures.

But Salah has had to compete with astounding players like Mane, Jota, Bobby, even Luiz.

It's the reason Man City players get ignored for individual awards. Cos they have quality scattered all over.

2 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Teeklef(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

With Ronaldo, there is always a race sir!

Salah's sole edge is that he is in a far better team!
But if they where to be at the top of the table, u will definitely use the word " he(ronaldo) singlehandedly won the cup for them". Why can't u all for once believe that football is a team work and stop overhyping one player at the detriment of other player that played along with their body and soul.
Peace ✌️

2 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2022
Gbest90:

Ehh I don't really think so.

It's easier to stand out amongst people that are not so good.

If you check well. Asides Ronaldo no other Utd player has scored double figures.

But Salah has had to compete with astounding players like Mane, Jota, Bobby, even Luiz.

It's the reason Man City players get ignored for individual awards. Cos they have quality scattered all over.

Nah... I disagree!

Put Salah in this United team... He won't even score up to 15 goals.

Clinical and supportive playmakers make strikers deliver easily!

3 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by ExcelDBM: 5:33pm On May 03, 2022
Gbest90:

@ the bolded.

E don reach like that. grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Kingcalls: 5:34pm On May 03, 2022
paulolee:
coming down to which wire?? it belongs to sallah already, for him to leave EPL for a month n returned from AFCON still topping the goal chats, simply means that they is no serious goal scorer in EPL..
assuming the likes of vardy, kane and even lukaku are on form n banging goals, they would av gone far ahead of sallah when he left for AFCON..
I think its better for a team to share goal scoring duties among themselves than depending on individual brilliance from a player dt may lose form....
thats the edge city, arsenal n chelsea have over the rest teams..

Even with the afcon... he still have played 3 more games than Ronaldo... by minutes, salah has played 300 more minutes than Ronaldo... Ronaldo has played the least minutes or games amongst the top 10 goal scorers and man u hv played 2 more games ooo

3 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2022
Teeklef:

But if they where to be at the top of the table, u will definitely use the word " he(ronaldo) singlehandedly won the cup for them". Why can't u all for once believe that football is a team work and stop overhyping one player at the detriment of other player that played along with their body and soul.
Peace ✌️

I have never hyped or over hyped a single player! Never! Not even a Ronaldo fan sef!

Facts are facts!... Top strikers deliver in tough circumstances, but in the midst of great teams, they top goal charts with ease!

4 Likes

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by obembet(f): 5:36pm On May 03, 2022
fergie001:
In addition, Cristiano Ronaldo has 350 goals and 82 assists since turning 30 years old.

grin grin grin

Chai u be trouble maker grin

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by phemmyfour: 5:39pm On May 03, 2022
Waakanda:
Ronaldo... can he?
He can't...SON and SALLAH are way beyond his reach

1 Like

Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by Zorn: 5:39pm On May 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Up salah,I'm sure the award will end up with him this season. I seriously doubt these pundits that always try to make it look like the premiership is the hardest league in the world.
Salah was just an average player in Roma when he ported to Liverpool,while Ronaldo was almost crucified in Italy for leading Juventus to 4th position last season.
Both stars are almost untouchable in England, that says a lot about the premiership with their crazy VAR reviews and lady like style of football. ( not trying to degrade woman's football)
I'm sure Mbappe ND Vincius Junior will score 40 goals each if they cross over to England.
Sorry to digress,after my terrible scam experience with the Bitcoin selling website,instantcoins.ng,I have decided to take the bull by the horn and ensure Nobody goes through my terrible and humiliating situation.
Pls tell everyone around you that instantcoins.ng is a scam website and nobody should patronise or sell coins to that thief scam website.
Also I don't know if it's allowed here,but I will like to help people dispose their coins genuinely,pls send an email if you have coins to sell,I will help dispose your coins in a peaceful and honest manner.
Instantcoins.ng IS A SCAM,pls spread the word around.
where is Lukaku in your analysis , thought he came from Italy where he used to score 29 goals per season?
Re: The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire by phemmyfour: 5:39pm On May 03, 2022
Teeklef:

Peace ✌️
Don't mind them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Eagles Get-Together: Kanu, Okocha, Amokachi, Ikpeba, Siasia, Yobo (Video) / NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / Golden Eaglets Striker Osimhen Breaks Long-standing FIFA U-17 World Cup Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.