Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election (17565 Views)

SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / President Buhari Receives Governor Amosun In The State House Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by OscarJaden(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2022
aidameoryou:
how do I read this mails sent to me, I can't see it in my mailbox
go and check your email box
Refresh it if you don't see it
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by olumate(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2022
Please save a life
Access bank
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by OkoroBufo: 3:54pm On May 03, 2022
It will shock Igbos
-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by moneyissweet(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2022
In your dreams.

LeoDeKing:
The signs are very visible for all to see, very visible to even the blind.

The signs are there for all to hear, very audible to even the deaf.

Whoever introduced Meth to "dem" must be very wicked.

Because with Meth, you will be blinder than the blind and deafer than the deaf.

BAT23 is a sure deal.

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by aidameoryou: 3:55pm On May 03, 2022
OscarJaden:
go and check your email box
Refresh it if you don't see it

Can't still see it bro
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Eriokanmi: 3:56pm On May 03, 2022
I don't see Osinbajo attending. The leadership is composed of Tinubu's errand men

4 Likes

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by OscarJaden(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2022
aidameoryou:

Can't still see it bro
it should be there if you are sure you are using the same email you used in creating this account on nairaland
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Oluwatobike: 3:57pm On May 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

BAT23 is a sure deal.

I don't know you but all your comment is full of hate, bigots and tribalism. Even if you were paid 30k to defend the aspirants, don't you have shame and future for your generations unborn?

I have never see any of your comment without hate, bigots and tribalism. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by exclusivejane(f): 3:58pm On May 03, 2022
Very neat belgium hp zbook 15 direct from USA
Comes with core i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb hdd, Nvidia graphics and keyboard lights, 5 hours battery life, has never been worked on before just buy and enjoy.
Selling @wholesale price.

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by aidameoryou: 3:58pm On May 03, 2022
OscarJaden:
it should be there if you are sure you are using the same email you used in creating this account on nairaland

OK send me a mail, let me still check
Am very much confused
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by AMI3(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2022
I am.just waiting for my UNCOMMON TRANSFORMER in The person Honorable GODSWILL OBOTAKPABIO to declare his intention tomorrow.
That is the man I will vote for. Any other person na counterfeit.
#letGodswillbedoneinNigeria
#ukoakwaibom
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:59pm On May 03, 2022
Good luck to Bisi Akande and Osoba

But I don't see how they intend to convince anyone with their obvious loyalties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by pepericozi: 4:00pm On May 03, 2022
Okay nah.

We are waiting for the outcome.

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by OscarJaden(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2022
aidameoryou:

OK send me a mail, let me still check
Am very much confused
I just did
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Faber(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2022
Osinbajo no go come. He will send delegate as usual...

Man is avoiding Funsho Williams remix

3 Likes

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by PHIPEX(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2022
Akande should tell them all to step down for the Igbos and unite the South, Anything outside this is a waste of time
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Oracleforce: 4:13pm On May 03, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://westernpost.ng/exclusive-sw-leaders-to-meet-tinubu-osinbajo-fayemi-amosun-in-lagos-over-2023-election/

Bisi Akande is Tinubu puppet...you don't need any soothsayer to tell you where the pendulum will swing....
Why can them.invite Ayo Banjo?..is he not among the Yoruba Elder?/
Another Tinubu political gimmick to cowed the other people...idiot meeting....

Tinubu is just like King Saul that already known that Gid has rejected him...so...he is constantly pursuing David the slayer of Giant...whom God himself has anointed so that he will not become the king...

Thiefnibu, God has rejected you both in Lagos state and in the federation stop pursuing who God has anoitined

3 Likes

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by senteugene: 4:14pm On May 03, 2022
Omisore visited Akande... Now this is coming..... OK oooooooo

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Houstency(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2022
Typicool8:

Bloody zombie that's what you are

Na extremely deranged fellow!
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Typicool8(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2022
Houstency:

Na extremely deranged fellow!
That's exactly the word
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by jonio77: 4:23pm On May 03, 2022
I have been defrauded by a nairalander (+234 701 557 9432) claimed to be a gift cards seller last night..I sent him gift cards and since the guy disappeared a s can't be found..pls be careful dealing with people here on this Nairalander forum... Do not patronize any gift cards seller here..theyare fraudulent
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

BAT23 is a sure deal.

u are still giving urself hope?? OK na grin

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by gaskiyamagana: 4:24pm On May 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

BAT23 is a sure deal.

In fact, Jagaban will disappoint all of us in his camp and the campaign train which will surely crushed all of the useless political dissidents, if he attend that meeting. What is the essence of the meeting, that Tinubu to allow and support which of them? Tinubu leaves APC for them.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Tinubuadvocate: 4:27pm On May 03, 2022
Lol all of them should go to the field. They need to test their popularity.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

In fact, Jagaban will disappoint all of us in his camp and the campaign train which will surely crushed all of the useless political dissidents, if he attend that meeting. What is the essence of the meeting, that Tinubu to allow and support which of them? Tinubu leaves APC for them.

See this one? Who do u think called for the meeting if not the lagos landlord himself grin undecided

or why do u think it is being done at marina house? grin

keep confusing and disappointing urselves. grin

2 Likes

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by ceaser: 4:29pm On May 03, 2022
Consensus loading. The game all along.

The North were playing a game of division by encouraging more people from the SW and SE to come out. Doing that will mean that the voting strenght of the south is wholly decimated while the North gives backing to a consensus candidate not necessarily from the APC but a norther, especially Fulani, from any party. Talking about Atiku. Mind you that another card is still in the pack for the North to pull out, that is the pending court case of Buhari versus Atiku 2019 election.

It will bid well for the south to play along, but have a plan B of pulling a out a trump card of consensus at the late hour. Someone that the whole southern votes will go to and defeat Atiku who is a Fulani that will likely be given PDP ticket, something that the PDP should have given to a South Easterner considering the support they've had from them all along that even APC was unable to penetrate the area.

I forsee most APC candidates including present governors and ministers coming out on APC platform stepping down not for Tinubu, but for Osinbajo, considering that wittling down the godfatherism of BAT is what they are all after. And while Tinubu would have been a good candidate nothwithstanding, his deteriorating health, capacity and strenght of late is not what Nigerians will cherish, not after they just survived the heinous years under Buhari's frequent hospital travels on taxpayers' money and the attendant highjack of leadership by some useless cabal that daily and constantly plunge Nigerians into continuing hardship and squalor.

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Truthisunique2: 4:30pm On May 03, 2022
senteugene:
Omisore visited Akande... Now this is coming..... OK oooooooo
omisore visited Akande to tell him that the north is ready to finish Tinubu if he is left naked without consesus from southwest

They are now grasping at straws looking to rally all south west aspirants to step down which is too late
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Voiceofthestree: 4:31pm On May 03, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Get Your voters card guys

Lend me 12k please, I'll pay back with 14k by month end. Please. I need it for house rent abeg

How sure are you and what if you didn’t pay me back

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Ayomi90: 4:33pm On May 03, 2022
Rawtruth1:
South west should read this below �

Selfishness of the South west will Kell the entire South and subjugate us further.

Since you wouldn't allow equity, fairness and justice for the south east, let the north have it all

2023: Nigerian Senators Divided Over Plot To Pick Ahmad Lawan As Consensus Presidential Candidate | Sahara Reporters http:///3kAYCDM
Unna never know anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP / FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects / Stop Anointing Criminals - Obasanjo Warns Religious Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.