Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election (17563 Views)

SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / President Buhari Receives Governor Amosun In The State House Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by abiodunalabama: 9:49pm On May 03, 2022
Oracleforce:

Tinubu ass-lickers crew...
Tinubu paid workers have succeeded in brainwashing you with wrong and false information...
Who told you he committed his life saving to bring about democracy? Is it in his exile where he kept on hiding?/meanwhile some stood and faced the evil- monster called Abacha....
If I may ask, Was he the only one that fought the battle? Some of those people who really fought this nascent democracy are no more alive to eat the dividend....
Let your Tinubu, come and tell me that he has spent his life saving to defend our democracy...

Stop fooling yourself ..stop licking dubious politicians' asses....you are old enough to be a senator of a state...
Where were u when Tinubu was busy formed and build APC …Are u now saying the man should not eat his sweat ….Tinubu is largest investor in APC ….Can we pray for u not to eat ur sweat…
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by abiodunalabama: 9:54pm On May 03, 2022
lagosrd:
None of them should attend such evil meeting. Akande is tinubu right hand man and osoba too is an ass licker of Tinubu.

These so called elders are the real problems of south west. They only confess true federalism with mouth and have been hiding behind the corridors of power for donkey years and now virtually all of them have their children or family members to replace them.

Osoba that fought Amosu ��� so you think amosu is a dumbass abi, Why does he have to allow anyone to younger one to contest….Presidency and performance is not about age …Where was younger one when Tinubu was investing in APC …Are u praying not to eat the fruit of ur labour.

There is no need for any meeting except that tinubu should allow younger younger Yorubas to run . Awolowo was more sound and healthy than most if these so called elders during his time . Not this conglomerate of old people.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Invictuse: 10:01pm On May 03, 2022
Tell us if the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal was part of those that stayed to fight for democracy or you were blind to see where I said among those vying for the presidency.

Oracleforce:

Tinubu ass-lickers crew...
Tinubu paid workers have succeeded in brainwashing you with wrong and false information...
Who told you he committed his life saving to bring about democracy? Is it in his exile where he kept on hiding?/meanwhile some stood and faced the evil- monster called Abacha....
If I may ask, Was he the only one that fought the battle? Some of those people who really fought this nascent democracy are no more alive to eat the dividend....
Let your Tinubu, come and tell me that he has spent his life saving to defend our democracy...

Stop fooling yourself ..stop licking dubious politicians' asses....you are old enough to be a senator of a state...
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Oracleforce: 8:08am On May 04, 2022
Invictuse:
Tell us if the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal was part of those that stayed to fight for democracy or you were blind to see where I said among those vying for the presidency.

Your comment depicts who are....and I can smell the flavor of foolishness in it...

Now, tell me one reason I should vote for the drug baron who has nothing to offer than to keep breeding e-thugs and e-touts like you for his political ambition...
I've lived in Lagos state all the days of my life, so, I know his antecedent when he was the governor of Lagos state...how he scheme his deputy governor Akerele-bucnor and the rest out of office because of the sinister ambition he wants to achieve...
This is the payback.time...and he will smell...he has already smelled because learned that he now is using diapers....

If you don't have any meaningful thing to use your unsavory life for, take a spoonful of snipper...and use it
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by colorsofrainbow: 8:48am On May 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The signs are very visible for all to see, very visible to even the blind.

The signs are there for all to hear, very audible to even the deaf.

Whoever introduced Meth to "dem" must be very wicked.

Because with Meth, you will be blinder than the blind and deafer than the deaf.

BAT23 is a sure deal.

After APC primary,you wil disappear from nairaland grin grin
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by MDM2021: 7:20pm On May 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
A stich in time......

'83
'93
'23

Should the ticket elude South West, Oshinbajo Fayemi and Amosun should get ready to be stoned and have their name written in our Black book

Nairaland bot

Those who turned blind eyes because of religious affiliation and because of desperation to enter Aso Rock when their kinsmen and kinswomen were being killed, maimed, and raped are the real BETRAYERS.

Those planning to bring sharia into a region that has been known over the years as being cosmopolitan are the real BETRAYERS.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by MDM2021: 7:28pm On May 04, 2022
Rawtruth1:
South west should read this below �

Selfishness of the South west will Kell the entire South and subjugate us further.

Since you wouldn't allow equity, fairness and justice for the south east, let the north have it all

2023: Nigerian Senators Divided Over Plot To Pick Ahmad Lawan As Consensus Presidential Candidate | Sahara Reporters http:///3kAYCDM

I don't understand, has the SW said SE should not contest? Or are you assuming that if someone from SW contests with someone from SE, the SW guy will win? Then where is the so-much noised competitive spirit? Are you conceding defeat from the people you enjoy taunting as weak and lazy?
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by MDM2021: 7:32pm On May 04, 2022
PHIPEX:
Akande should tell them all to step down for the Igbos and unite the South, Anything outside this is a waste of time

Are you being scared of contesting with a people that have been taunted as slimmy, weak, and lazy?
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by MDM2021: 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
lagosrd:
None of them should attend such evil meeting. Akande is tinubu right hand man and osoba too is an ass licker of Tinubu.

These so called elders are the real problems of south west. They only confess true federalism with mouth and have been hiding behind the corridors of power for donkey years and now virtually all of them have their children or family members to replace them.

Osoba that fought Amosu ��� so you think amosu is a dumbass abi,

There is no need for any meeting except that tinubu should allow younger younger Yorubas to run . Awolowo was more sound and healthy than most if these so called elders during his time . Not this conglomerate of old people.

Respect for the late sage.

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by MDM2021: 7:40pm On May 04, 2022
lagosrd:

Osoba that fought Amosu ��� so you think amosu is a dumbass abi,

Respect for the late Sage.

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2022
MDM2021:

Those who turned blind eyes because of religious affiliation and because of desperation to enter Aso Rock when their kinsmen and kinswomen were being killed, maimed, and raped are the real BETRAYERS.

Those planning to bring sharia into a region that has been known over the years as being cosmopolitan are the real BETRAYERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aturu Slams Fashola On Lagos Fire Comment / Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections / Dayo Adeneye ‘D1′ Loses APC ticket for State House of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.