Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election (17562 Views)

SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / President Buhari Receives Governor Amosun In The State House Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by gaskiyamagana: 4:34pm On May 03, 2022
Oracleforce:

Bisi Akande is Tinubu puppet...you don't need any soothsayer to tell you where the pendulum will swing....
Why can them.invite Ayo Banjo?..is he not among the Yoruba Elder?/
Another Tinubu political gimmick to cowed the other people...idiot meeting....

Tinubu is just like King Saul that already known that Gid has rejected him...so...he is constantly pursuing David the slayer of Giant...whom God himself has anointed so that he will not become the king...

Thiefnibu, God has rejected you both in Lagos state and in the federation stop pursuing who God has anoitined

Head
Theologfoolcal Department
Osibetraya University of Political Rebellion
NairaLand Campus,
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by gaskiyamagana: 4:39pm On May 03, 2022
jaxxy:

See this one? Who do u think called for the meeting if not the lagos landlord himself grin undecided

or why do u think it is being done at marina house? grin

keep confusing and disappointing urselves. grin
Who is your Lagos landlord?
Bunch of failures competing with their political lord.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by 07kjb: 4:39pm On May 03, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Divide and rule . The north might be a disaster poverty ridden region but they are first class in using other gullible regional leaders in causing political mayhem to achieve its aim ..
Region of dullards manipulating region of elites..
what north cannot do does not exist !!!

Stop hyping the North they are not good In politics there only banker is their timid,naive and illiterate population
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by ChoCho54(f): 4:40pm On May 03, 2022
Tinubu wants to use the occasion to announce his departure to SDP. This i have seen.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by gaskiyamagana: 4:42pm On May 03, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Divide and rule . The north might be a disaster poverty ridden region but they are first class in using other gullible regional leaders in causing political mayhem to achieve its aim ..
You are another Ogunde's Yoruba Ronu Exponent.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Duru009(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2022
Tinubu will certainly win APC presidential primary election hands down but will not win the General election.....

Northerners don't trust him ....
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by gaskiyamagana: 4:44pm On May 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
Tinubu wants to use the occasion to announce his departure to SDP. This i have seen.
Good and Great. He should leave it for the.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Who is your Lagos landlord?
Bunch of failures competing with their political lord.

why are u confused about ur own meeting?
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by DAwest7: 4:48pm On May 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The signs are very visible for all to see, very visible to even the blind.

The signs are there for all to hear, very audible to even the deaf.

Whoever introduced Meth to "dem" must be very wicked.

Because with Meth, you will be blinder than the blind and deafer than the deaf.Bat ko BOT ni

BAT23 is a sure deal.

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by DAwest7: 4:49pm On May 03, 2022
ChoCho54:
you see we’ll comrade

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by olatuns2017: 4:53pm On May 03, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://westernpost.ng/exclusive-sw-leaders-to-meet-tinubu-osinbajo-fayemi-amosun-in-lagos-over-2023-election/

The only candidate in SW now is Asiwaju

When I Invested Lagos State Money in Econet They Criticized Me.
I Used 4Billion To Bring 19Billion To Lagos State Through Econet.

— Bola Tinubu

While some governors were celebrating mr Bigs in their states as achievement
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Adeyinka90: 4:53pm On May 03, 2022
Right call
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by aylipple: 4:59pm On May 03, 2022
This summit is DoA. The aspirants should all be allowed to test their popularity in the primaries & if it means another region benefits from the lack of unity, so be it.

My only regret is this may translate to another presidential aspirant of northern origin clinching the APC ticket instead of an aspirant from the South (in this particular instant - that the Southwestern aspirants are all looking out for their own interests - Southsouth or Southeast).
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by omowumi9: 5:03pm On May 03, 2022
Cattle rearers can be?

Xscape1993:
Nigerian politics....the agbero can not be president of this country..
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by omowumi9: 5:06pm On May 03, 2022
Be bold to me mention names.

Jestin:
How some people are rooting for one sick old shaking shaking grandpa to come and lead a country with over 200 million populations still beats my imagination.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Searchingvictor: 5:11pm On May 03, 2022
[quote author=Voiceofthestree post=112489496][/quote]

I drop my contact so you can call or WhatsApp me boss. Then U can get a nairalander to serve as witness

I swear, I'll give you back. I'm in a desperate situation. I need to pay the house rent by Thursday.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by lagosrd: 5:11pm On May 03, 2022
None of them should attend such evil meeting. Akande is tinubu right hand man and osoba too is an ass licker of Tinubu.

These so called elders are the real problems of south west. They only confess true federalism with mouth and have been hiding behind the corridors of power for donkey years and now virtually all of them have their children or family members to replace them.

Osoba that fought Amosu ��� so you think amosu is a dumbass abi,

There is no need for any meeting except that tinubu should allow younger younger Yorubas to run . Awolowo was more sound and healthy than most if these so called elders during his time . Not this conglomerate of old people.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by ArewaNorth: 5:13pm On May 03, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

You must be ashamed for publicly declaring the excessive delusion and unintellectuality of your people.
Is it not obvious how greed, over ambitious, divided, uncoordinated, selfish your people are?
Your accusations proved how gullible your people are. Accusing North for this has shown that u don't yet know the renowned "pull down syndrome" in the DNA of your people.

In 2014 APC primary election, Kwankwaso, Atiku, Buhari among others contested from the North but they knew were the dot lines will lead to, they never engaged in dirty politics, they may all be desperate but they put Northern interest over personal interests and presented the most sellable, the one with most followers; Buhari.

However, is it not obvious to all SW stakeholders that Tinubu is nursing Presidential ambition?
Look at how extremely divided and bitter to one another they're?
Look at the kind of words their followers are throwing to one another which may end up degrading the value of anybody who may emerge flag bearer of the party among them.

Accusing North for this is baseless, go back to the history and see how North supported OBJ when he was rejected at home.

Go and check how North massively supported Abiola when his fellow kinsmen tried hard to pull him down.

Check how beloved Awolowo, a Nationalist was betrayed by his kinsmen he sacrificed his life for.
On the other hand, North love Saurdauna and Tafawa Balewa like gods, their love is still fresh in the mind of Northern pupils talk less of adults.

Go and learn how to play the game of politics and eschew blame games on others far away from u and stop accusing us on throwing division among elderly people, are they kids?

1 Like

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by michoim(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2022
But the conveners are Tinubu right hand men...
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Oluwomonext212(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2022
[The youths supporting him are the most stupid being
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Invictuse: 5:38pm On May 03, 2022
This goes to show you are a lunatic.
The number of hate I have seen against Tinubu on this NL since his declaration can not be compared to any other but we don't see your message castigating those making those hate filled comment.

Oluwatobike:

I don't know you but all your comment is full of hate, bigots and tribalism. Even if you were paid 30k to defend the aspirants, don't you have shame and future for your generations unborn?

I have never see any of your comment without hate, bigots and tribalism. Grow up!
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Invictuse: 5:41pm On May 03, 2022
Werey God reject Tinubu that committed his life saving to bring about democracy to Nigeria but lunatics like you will claim the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi that was caught with N250 million cash as not b rejected by God. I doubt if it is the same God we worship.

Oracleforce:

Bisi Akande is Tinubu puppet...you don't need any soothsayer to tell you where the pendulum will swing....
Why can them.invite Ayo Banjo?..is he not among the Yoruba Elder?/
Another Tinubu political gimmick to cowed the other people...idiot meeting....

Tinubu is just like King Saul that already known that Gid has rejected him...so...he is constantly pursuing David the slayer of Giant...whom God himself has anointed so that he will not become the king...

Thiefnibu, God has rejected you both in Lagos state and in the federation stop pursuing who God has anoitined
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by aidameoryou: 6:19pm On May 03, 2022
OscarJaden:
I just did

OK, I noticed that I was not checking the mail that I registered with.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by johnland: 6:24pm On May 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Because with Meth, you will be blinder than the blind and deafer than the deaf.

BAT23 is a sure deal.

Those you are supposed to garnered their support for your BAT23, you are calling names.
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by caracas: 7:44pm On May 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Because with Meth, you will be blinder than the blind and deafer than the deaf.

BAT23 is a sure deal.

This one is high on oshogbo weed
Sense is so far from him……
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by Oracleforce: 8:03pm On May 03, 2022
Invictuse:
Werey God reject Tinubu that committed his life saving to bring about democracy to Nigeria but lunatics like you will claim the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi that was caught with N250 million cash as not b rejected by God. I doubt if it is the same God we worship.

Tinubu ass-lickers crew...
Tinubu paid workers have succeeded in brainwashing you with wrong and false information...
Who told you he committed his life saving to bring about democracy? Is it in his exile where he kept on hiding?/meanwhile some stood and faced the evil- monster called Abacha....
If I may ask, Was he the only one that fought the battle? Some of those people who really fought this nascent democracy are no more alive to eat the dividend....
Let your Tinubu, come and tell me that he has spent his life saving to defend our democracy...

Stop fooling yourself ..stop licking dubious politicians' asses....you are old enough to be a senator of a state...
Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by adekolaelect(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
continuing bla bla on media while she leaders are making nice disision that will manifest it's political ambition .peace meeting in South west abt presidency election but leaders in the SE and SS are Insulting one another.

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by adekolaelect(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2022
Xscape1993:
continuing bla bla on media while sw leaders are making nice disision that will manifest it's political ambition .peace meeting in South west abt presidency election but leaders in the SE and SS are Insulting one another.

Re: SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election by abiodunalabama: 9:44pm On May 03, 2022
Typicool8:

Bloody zombie that's what you are
na wahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSS Arrests Customs Comptroller Over Arms Deal With Robbers / Almakura Nominates Blind Yunusa As Councilor Of Lafia / Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dino Melaye In Calabar For Southeastern Senators Retreat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.