Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,591 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) (63576 Views)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Sunsets: 9:51pm On May 03, 2022
The day I saw her 1 meter away flesh and blood, I marveled at the quality of skin covering her organs. Goodness me. People fine and fresh sha.
TimmyTen:
This picture does her no favours, I've now seen her in real life she is quite pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:01pm On May 03, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Monalisa Chinda is Ikwerre from Elelenwo.
Una too dey drag other tribes join body..... these Mpkurumiri tribe, what's wrong with you people for goodness sake.
davodyguy:

Mumu.

Whi told you she's Igbo?

Rivguydee:

Igbo Amaka Asin how? No be only Amaka na Emeka. Them tell you say this one na Igbo?
Dear lady and gentle men,
Stop this argument already.

Some (not all) Ikweres may deny Igbo identity due to selfish polical reasons but they're part and parcel, and extension of the Igbo race.

I remembered vividly when she was being interviewed,
The interviewer said that people normally think that she (monalisa) is biracial, ie her mother being a white woman while her father from Nigeria.
She told the interviewer that both parents of hers are IGBOS.
Don't worry, let me search for the link to the interview, I'll modify this post later.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 03, 2022
davodyguy:

Mumu.

Whi told you she's Igbo?

Dude she is igbo forget the politics. Ikwerre are igbo and Chinda is a pure igbo name
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 03, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Monalisa Chinda is Ikwerre from Elelenwo.
Una too dey drag other tribes join body..... these Mpkurumiri tribe, what's wrong with you people for goodness sake.

Dude in the 50s the name Elelenwo was called Elelenwa Rumuokoro was called Umuokoro all these BS started after the civil war.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by drmuchin: 10:25pm On May 03, 2022
MOSQUITO NEVER BITE THIS ONE BEFORE
SEE MAMI WATER
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by adolfHitler1934: 10:27pm On May 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Some (not all) Ikweres may deny Igbo identity due to selfish polical reasons but they're part and parcel, and extension of the Igbo race.

The interviewer said that people normally think that she (monalisa) is biracial, ie her mother being a white woman while her father from Nigeria.
Don't worry, let me search for the link to the interview, I'll modify this post later.
Keep massaging your ego. That's you people's way. Anything that doesn't go your way isn't good.
No wonder Hausa and Yoruba dey carry una play ludo for Nigeria. Una too drag something wey no be una own

5 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by adolfHitler1934: 10:30pm On May 03, 2022
obynzo:

Dude in the 50s the name Elelenwo was called Elelenwa Rumuokoro was called Umuokoro all these BS started after the civil war.
I'm not surprised why the other ethnic groups don't want your tribe to rule this country. Igbo people will annexe other tribes and take over their lands.
Una too drag something wey no be una own.
You guys should have a rethink and reorient your tribe. Una hate and belittling others is in your DNA.
To you people, na una tribe only get sense and dey smart.

Ndi Uchu'

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 03, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
I'm not surprised why the other ethnic groups don't want your tribe to rule this country. Igbo people will annexe other tribes and take over their lands.
Una too drag something wey no be una own.
You guys should have a rethink and reorient your tribe. Una hate and belittling others is in your DNA.
To you people, na una tribe only get sense and dey smart.

Ndi Uchu'
You see why You are naturally stupid and easily swayed by lies and propaganda. Go and read the Willink's commission who stated that the Lands that make up PH were taken from an igbo sub group known as the Diobu who are the Ikwerre and the waterside people of Okirika. The areas we know as Elelenwo were in the 50s originally called Elelenwa. Rumuokoro was called Umuokoro then and so it was with the other Rumu areas. All this BS started after the civil war. Obigbo was also renamed Oyibo, but a naturally slow person like you are cant comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by jamesversion: 10:43pm On May 03, 2022
nkemoma:
Igbo Amaka..

No be those my bleaching, black knee and knuckle sisters from Westside Afonjanistern...

See MILF I can give the life of an Afonja for..

She is not an Igbo. She is Ikwerre.

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:45pm On May 03, 2022
nkemoma:
Igbo Amaka..

No be those my bleaching, black knee and knuckle sisters from Westside Afonjanistern...

Igbo amaka ko, Weed amaka ni

Always claiming what's not theirs.
Tribe of thieves and criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Nova1988(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2022
Fantasticcc:
people like you shouldn't exist...a mistake your ancestors should have prevented if they had brains

I shouldn't exist for saying the truth? lol! grin

we all know any African that has light skin is somewhat mixed, white people must have slept with thier ancestors, and this is a fact!

why do you think hausa people are mostly fair? because Fulani people who originally came from Saudi Arabia mixed with the normal black hausa's, therefore making their children light skinned.

I'm only spitting facts!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:57pm On May 03, 2022
My crush those years !
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by NwaOhafia: 10:59pm On May 03, 2022
teeshet:
her or genevieve?
grin
Her.

I have always like them big
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:00pm On May 03, 2022
Nova1988:

we all know any African that has light skin is somewhat mixed, white people must have slept with thier ancestors, and this is a fact!

why do you think hausa people are mostly fair? because Fulani people who originally came from Saudi Arabia mixed with the normal black hausa's, therefore making their children light skinned.

I'm only spitting facts!

Fulani came from Saudi Arabia ? Continue, I dey gbadun your lamba !

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2022
obynzo:

Dude she is igbo forget the politics. *"Ikwerre are igbo"* and Chinda is a pure igbo name

We the Ikwerre tribe vehemently reject you Igbos ijn grin

WTF
abi na by force ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Eben91: 11:06pm On May 03, 2022
nkemoma:
Igbo Amaka..

Comrade you too like vawulence grin grin

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by dauntless15(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2022
More than half the people on this thread wants to have sex with her, and more than half have already had sex with her in Thier mind, God have mercy on your souls.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Rivguydee(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

If it may please you to know… That happens only during ELECTION. Ikwerre is Igbo only during election
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by airliner(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Her first movie wayback was PREGNANT VIRGIN

H

Wu ask you
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:34pm On May 03, 2022
airliner:

Wu ask you

Your pikin papa when be Omokri naim ask me grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 03, 2022
nkemoma:
Igbo Amaka..

F00L! you'll remain a frog wink
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by femiasaolu2014: 12:43am On May 04, 2022
armyofone:

She is naturally light skin.
She may be using a good moisturizer and stayed away from the sun.

Monalisa, is that you?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Fantasticcc: 12:54am On May 04, 2022
Nova1988:

I'm only spitting facts!
And is something people should be proud of or promote.... something even the some white hate their ancestors for..
Btw not every light skinned African was as a result of what you are insinuating
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by tiswell(m): 1:52am On May 04, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
Abegi

This woman fold my hands, that time she dey make mouth that nothing go make her separate from her husband.

Glo gave her an endorsement deal that worth ten million naira, that was when katakata started in the marriage.

Believe woman at your own peril
may your oil of wisdom and experience never run dry,comrade.

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 2:49am On May 04, 2022
nkemoma:
Igbo Amaka..

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Nova1988(m): 4:32am On May 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Fulani came from Saudi Arabia ? Continue, I dey gbadun your lamba !

Uthman Dan Fodio migrated from Saudi Arabia, it's even taught in primary schools. aren't you aware?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Nova1988(m): 4:34am On May 04, 2022
Fantasticcc:
And is something people should be proud of or promote.... something even the some white hate their ancestors for..
Btw not every light skinned African was as a result of what you are insinuating

Every light skinned African has ties to a white person, it's been proven by DNA. Africans were normally black, apart from the Arabs in north Africa.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:56am On May 04, 2022
Oyibo no de send this thing. Na 9ja be say person way yellow or be half-caste don blow. Come Europe nobody send u
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by kunleiky(m): 4:56am On May 04, 2022
TimmyTen:
This picture does her no favours, I've now seen her in real life she is quite pretty.
I swear. My crush those days. Monalisa

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by armyofone(m): 5:36am On May 04, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

Monalisa, is that you?

Lmao grin grin

Person won't say truth again?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 6:45am On May 04, 2022
I want her to have my kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday / . / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Kenneth Okonkwo As She Boards Same Flight With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.