Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) (63308 Views)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Benresmy(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2022
NaijaCelebrity:
Monalisa Chinda glowing beautifully, as she deeps her head straight back to work in Rivers state after her brief holiday with her only daughter, Tamar.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdD8RdMNquo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

How do u know her skin is spotless...
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by potland: 7:25am On May 04, 2022
dauntless15:
More than half the people on this thread wants to have sex with her, and more than half have already had sex with her in Thier mind, God have mercy on your souls.
you must be impotent
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by potland: 7:26am On May 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
My crush those years !
her or omotola?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by knowhowk: 8:15am On May 04, 2022
Ladiesdoctor:
Abegi

This woman fold my hands, that time she dey make mouth that nothing go make her separate from her husband.

Glo gave her an endorsement deal that worth ten million naira, that was when katakata started in the marriage.

Believe woman at your own peril
. grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 04, 2022
Sniper101:

We the Ikwerre tribe vehemently reject you Igbos ijn grin

WTF
abi na by force ni undecided

In what Capacity are you speaking? Oga calm down you are still a child you don't know the history of all this BS.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by dardon: 12:15pm On May 04, 2022
the lady is fresh for real.

We sat next to each other sometimes last year at the Immigration office along airport road Abuja.

I couldn't stop mirroring her freshness wink cheesy
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:23pm On May 04, 2022
Nova1988:

Uthman Dan Fodio migrated from Saudi Arabia, it's even taught in primary schools. aren't you aware?

Uthman Dan Fodio did not migrate from any Saudi Arabia,that's so wrong ! And those primary schools that taught you that had clearly misinformed you,I'm sorry. Uthman Dan Fodio was born in 1754 in Gobir,present day Sokoto state part of Nigeria. Like most fulanis of his time,his parents migrated from Guinea (Conakry) via Senegal to Hausa land area of Nigeria. Uthman Dan Fodio was actually born in Gobir,present Sokoto state. He travelled to Agadez,Niger Republic for his Islamic education. You'll be right if you say the fulanis are a mixture of indigenous Africans and Arab immigrants who visited some parts of Africa for commerce and slave raids. The fulanis are not indigenous to any part of Nigeria though.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:08pm On May 04, 2022
potland:
her or omotola?

I did not crush on Omotola because she's married but her amazing beauty is obvious for all to see !
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2022
This lady is beautiful, but I think Adunni Ade, is prettier. grin

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2022
Eedrix:

F00L! you'll remain a frog wink

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Igbo amaka ko, Weed amaka ni

Always claiming what's not theirs.
Tribe of thieves and criminals.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by Nova1988(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Uthman Dan Fodio did not migrate from any Saudi Arabia,that's so wrong ! And those primary schools that taught you that had clearly misinformed you,I'm sorry. Uthman Dan Fodio was born in 1754 in Gobir,present day Sokoto state part of Nigeria. Like most fulanis of his time,his parents migrated from Guinea (Conakry) via Senegal to Hausa land area of Nigeria. Uthman Dan Fodio was actually born in Gobir,present Sokoto state. He travelled to Agadez,Niger Republic for his Islamic education. You'll be right if you say the fulanis are a mixture of indigenous Africans and Arab immigrants who visited some parts of Africa for commerce and slave raids. The fulanis are not indigenous to any part of Nigeria though.

yeah I made mistake, Fulani's are like the defendants of berbers from north Africa.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2022
Money is good.....

But don't love am above God o, I take God beg u grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by PlaYaJones: 12:14pm On May 31, 2022
Prisi12345:
Lovely

Describe yo r sel again please,? wink
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by brainycaleb(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2022
YourFavorite21:
This lady is beautiful, but I think Adunni Ade, is prettier. grin

Àdùnní Adé you say? Nah... I never had a crush on her, I'll settle for Monalisa Chinda twice on a Friday!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2022
brainycaleb:

Àdùnní Adé you say? Nah... I never had a crush on her, I'll settle for Monalisa Chinda twice on a Friday!
Lol, I like her more than monalisa Chinda, she's half-caste.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shows Natural Spotless Skin On Movie Set (Photos) by brainycaleb(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Lol, I like her more than monalisa Chinda, she's half-caste.

And one reason more I prefer Mona is because she isn't bi-racial!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Laughs As Comedian Shortcut Cracks Him Up / Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos / 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.