Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? (1215 Views)

Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State / Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News / APC Promises To Reclaim Benue In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by garfield1: 4:21pm On May 03, 2022
The popularity of father hyacinth alia is spreading like a raging wildfire.Benue apc leader George akume is clearly backing him despite stiff opposition from Emma jime,senator gemade and mike aondoakaa etc. Most importantly,he is from the jechira axis of zone A and both parties have zoned their guber tickets to jechira axis.can this mbaka if Benue do the unthinkable?

Cc mynd44
Benuejosh
Kyase
Kahal
Omenkalives
Helinues

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by Neminc: 4:33pm On May 03, 2022
Titus Uba is the next governor

2 Likes

Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 03, 2022
Ali Baba ni. They ll lose most northern States

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by garfield1: 4:50pm On May 03, 2022
Neminc:

He is unpopular
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by garfield1: 4:50pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:
Ali Baba ni. They ll lose most northern States

You mean pdp?
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 03, 2022
garfield1:

You mean pdp?
I mean APC. They failed everywhere!
PDP is shit but APC is making them to appear alive.
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by garfield1: 4:54pm On May 03, 2022
Sweetplum:

Apc did not fail everywhere.a lot of their governors are doing well.buhari is doing well.since pdp is shit,APC will still hold sway
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 03, 2022
garfield1:

Apc did not fail everywhere.a lot of their governors are doing well.buhari is doing well.since pdp is shit,APC will still hold sway
Do I look like PDP fan?
I m neutral.
No let me curse you, APC and PDP m
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by seunmsg(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2022
I heard that he’s very popular in the state.
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by omenkaLives(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2022
garfield1:
The popularity of father hyacinth alia is spreading like a raging wildfire.Benue apc leader George akume is clearly backing him despite stiff opposition from Emma jime,senator gemade and mike aondoakaa etc. Most importantly,he is from the jechira axis of zone A and both parties have zoned their guber tickets to jechira axis.can this mbaka if Benue do the unthinkable?

Cc mynd44
Benuejosh
Kyase
Kahal
Omenkalives
Helinues
He's indeed gaining some good traction in terms of popularity. What he needs now is the backing of GSM, Gemade, and perhaps Suswam (not openly though, that's not gonna happen).

If he can secure an unflinching backing from these three, who would sure being the much needed financial support, then he would be a foot in the People's House, especially with someone as unpopular as UBA flying the PDP flag.

The only thing Uba seems to have going for him is the governor's support, because even stunch PDP supporters feel the choice of him to fly their banner puts their chances in serious jeopardy- not to mention the disaffection coming from the Kwande axis.

Come what may, my most fervent prayer is for Ortom to lose his senate bid. And I'm too sure that is the prayer of all the civil servants in the state.

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by Agwotulumbe(f): 6:09pm On May 03, 2022
omenkaLives:
He's indeed gaining some good traction in terms of popularity. What he needs now is the backing of GSM, Gemade, and perhaps Suswam (not openly though, that's not gonna happen).

If he can secure an unflinching backing from these three, who would sure being the much needed financial support, then he would be a foot in the People's House, especially with someone as unpopular as UBA flying the PDP flag.

The only thing Uba seems to have going for him is the governor's support, because even stunch PDP supporters feel the choice of him to fly their banner puts their chances in serious jeopardy- not to mention the disaffection coming from the Kwande axis.

Come what may, my most fervent prayer is for Ortom to lose his senate bid. And I'm too sure that is the prayer of all the civil servants in the state.
how far
I dey Benue
come make we eat together in one pot
let's make love
let's share love
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by garfield1: 6:25pm On May 03, 2022
omenkaLives:

Who is GSM,dont you think gemade is now irrelevant and suswan being in pdp can't do anything. Is akume going back to the senate
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by Parachoko: 6:40pm On May 03, 2022
H
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by omenkaLives(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2022
garfield1:

Who is GSM,dont you think gemade is now irrelevant and suswan being in pdp can't do anything. Is akume going back to the senate
GSM is Akume (Governor, Senator, Minister). If anyone tells you Gemade is irrelevant today, tell them they lied big time, at least, in Benue politics.

Suswam, it is being rumoured, is plotting pay back for the governor for the embarrassment he suffered in his hands in 2015- remember the Kpojime Report. And one of the ways he could do so is ensuring the governor's anointed candidate fails at the polls. Suswam finds Akume alot more trustworthy, notwithstanding their party affiliations, than the governor.
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by garfield1: 11:40pm On May 03, 2022
omenkaLives:
GSM is Akume (Governor, Senator, Minister). If anyone tells you Gemade is irrelevant today, tell them they lied big time, at least, in Benue politics.

Suswam, it is being rumoured, is plotting pay back for the governor for the embarrassment he suffered in his hands in 2015- remember the Kpojime Report. And one of the ways he could do so is ensuring the governor's anointed candidate fails at the polls. Suswam finds Akume alot more trustworthy, notwithstanding their party affiliations, than the governor.

Which kpojime report
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by Kennyprince: 1:22am On May 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

You ll bless you man.

If Ortom wins Senate, my brother it's painful. For a man who has achieved nothing!

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by Saao(m): 1:23am On May 04, 2022
Neminc:
what happens to idoma person as governor?
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by Corporate2020: 1:24am On May 04, 2022
From Rev Fr Mises Adasu to Rev Jolly Nyame to Rev Fr Alia. These middle beltans have upgraded from stealing in the Church to looting the state treasury.

One idiot will now tell me that Church leaders are men of God. What about men, am I not a boy of God? E be Luke say make a slap somebody at the Altar for using God's name to steal from mumu followers. COZA Pastor Abiodun Fatoyinbo is even using God's name to fucck people's wives, sisters and mothers. God punish devil.
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by Praxis758: 2:25am On May 04, 2022
George Akume’s failure to empathize with them at the peak of Fulanis’ killings will be the undoing and failure of APC in Benue State.
Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by WhizdomXX(m): 3:05am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
A round of applause for you ma.

1 Like

Re: Can Apc Reclaim Benue State Through Rev Father Alia? by WhizdomXX(m): 3:05am On May 04, 2022
garfield1:

Shame on you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? / How Do You Think The Middle Belt Will Vote In 2023 Presidential Election? / Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.