Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State (6941 Views)

Reverend Father Hyacinth Alia Wins Benue Guber Election / Breaking: PDP Records Landslide Win In Adamawa Guber Election / Buhari Disgraces Atiku With Landslide Win In Buba Galadima's Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by PPIA: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2023
Distinguished Nairalanders, Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is with great pleasure that I stand before you today to celebrate the remarkable victory of Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia in the just concluded gubernatorial election in Benue State.

Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's victory in the election has been nothing short of spectacular. He won in a massive landslide victory as the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), defeating his closest rivals from other political parties such as the People's Democratic Party (PDP) and the Labour Party (LP).

This is a victory that speaks to the courage and resilience of a man who has dedicated his life to the service of God and humanity. Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's journey to becoming the Governor of Benue State has been an inspiring one, and his victory is a testament to the power of faith, hard work, and dedication.

As a man of God, Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia has always been committed to serving others. His vision for Benue State is one that is rooted in the values of equity, justice, and progress. He has promised to lead with integrity, transparency, and accountability, ensuring that the people of Benue State are at the center of his administration's policies and programs.

Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's victory is not just a victory for the APC, but it is also a victory for the people of Benue State. His victory sends a powerful message to the rest of the country that leadership is not just about politics or power, but it is also about service to the people.

As we celebrate this victory, let us not forget the challenges that lie ahead. There is much work to be done, and Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia cannot do it alone. He needs the support of the people of Benue State to make his vision a reality. We must all work together to build a better future for our state, a future that is prosperous, just, and equitable.

In conclusion, I congratulate Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia on his historic victory in the just concluded gubernatorial election in Benue State. I wish him all the best as he assumes office and begins the task of leading our state towards a brighter future. Let us all unite behind him and work towards building a better Benue State. Thank you.

Cc:
Kyase

Jospepper
Jones4190
JagabanBorgu
JONSYN7154
God1000

cool

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by LegendHero(m): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2023
I’m so happy for the man.

I hope the incoming FG gives him more support in tackling the insecurity in Benue.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Kyase(m): 12:42am On Mar 19, 2023
PPIA:

It is with great pleasure that I stand before you today to celebrate the remarkable victory of Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia in the just concluded gubernatorial election in Benue State.

Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's victory in the election has been nothing short of spectacular. He won in a massive landslide victory as the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), defeating his closest rivals from other political parties such as the People's Democratic Party (PDP) and the Labour Party (LP).

This is a victory that speaks to the courage and resilience of a man who has dedicated his life to the service of God and humanity. Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's journey to becoming the Governor of Benue State has been an inspiring one, and his victory is a testament to the power of faith, hard work, and dedication.

As a man of God, Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia has always been committed to serving others. His vision for Benue State is one that is rooted in the values of equity, justice, and progress. He has promised to lead with integrity, transparency, and accountability, ensuring that the people of Benue State are at the center of his administration's policies and programs.

Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia's victory is not just a victory for the APC, but it is also a victory for the people of Benue State. His victory sends a powerful message to the rest of the country that leadership is not just about politics or power, but it is also about service to the people.

As we celebrate this victory, let us not forget the challenges that lie ahead. There is much work to be done, and Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia cannot do it alone. He needs the support of the people of Benue State to make his vision a reality. We must all work together to build a better future for our state, a future that is prosperous, just, and equitable.

In conclusion, I congratulate Reverend Father Hycenth Iormem Alia on his historic victory in the just concluded gubernatorial election in Benue State. I wish him all the best as he assumes office and begins the task of leading our state towards a brighter future. Let us all unite behind him and work towards building a better Benue State. Thank you.

Cc:
Kyase

Jospepper

cool

We are good to go

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS to the people of Benue.

We pray this bring succor, peace and tranquility to the Food Basket of Nigeria.

God bless Benue State.

God bless Nigeria.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by PPIA: 12:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Kyase:

We are good to go

Very Very.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by pillarmaria(m): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Fr Alia is loved but I hate the fact that he promoted Tinubu in Benue, and he puts his political ambition ahead of the Church and people that believe in social justice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Roboto11: 12:56am On Mar 19, 2023
pillarmaria:
Fr Alia is loved but I hate the fact that he promoted Tinubu in Benue, and he puts his political ambition ahead of the Church and people that believe in social justice.

He should have promoted Obi abi?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by rayvelez(m): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:

I hope the incoming FG gives him more support in tackling the insecurity in Benue.
You want incoming FG to support him to repel attack from Fulani herdsmen that’s not nice bro, you want to annoyed your Fulani northern master 🤷‍♀️
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by JagabanBorgu: 12:59am On Mar 19, 2023
pillarmaria:
He promotes a leader that will work with him and help him deliver his vision.
It's simple.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by JagabanBorgu: 12:59am On Mar 19, 2023
PPIA:

Cc:
Kyase

Jospepper

cool
I would have loved to see d results, u have d link, I don't want IReV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by basybasy: 1:11am On Mar 19, 2023
PPIA:

Cc:
Kyase

Jospepper

cool
So Benue don fall to the hand of APC? Obidients where are u now? Say something, I beg. I de laugh here ooo.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Babssoo(m): 1:37am On Mar 19, 2023
basybasy:

So Benue don fall to the hand of APC? Obidients where are u now? Say something, I beg. I de laugh here ooo.
the laugh plenty opoor grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:49am On Mar 19, 2023
pillarmaria:
Ahead of the church?
This is what politics of tribalism and politics of religion shenanigans has done to some of you.
So you mean Christians didn't vote for President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, whose wife is a pastor?
Even people that are m or christ-like than you voted for him.
The more you put politics of religion and tribalism aside, the better for you.

Peace out ✌️

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by JONSYN7154: 3:00am On Mar 19, 2023
PPIA:

Cc:
Kyase

Jospepper

cool
Another Adasu. Mtchwww.
Can anything good come out of Benue?

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by alanto: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2023
JONSYN7154:
Another Adasu. Mtchwww.
Can anything good come out of Benue?
Because they didn't vote like idiots

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by ezechi242: 6:37am On Mar 19, 2023
pillarmaria:

Bro he didnt promote tinubu ....they stole obis vote and added it to tinubus just as they did in Lagos....but my happiness is that tinubu will vomit everything he has stolen....just watch and see.....he has already wasted all the monies he stole from lagos remaining the mandate

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Kasdat5(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2023
He should be addressed as Alia as he had long left his role as a priest.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by omowolewa: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to him, well deserved

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Roboto11: 7:02am On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:

Bro he didnt promote tinubu ....they stole obis vote and added it to tinubus just as they did in Lagos....but my happiness is that tinubu will vomit everything he has stolen....just watch and see.....he has already wasted all the monies he stole from lagos remaining the mandate

I'm sure you believe there is a Jubril in Aso Rock.

Not to forget, you must have been a huge investor in MMM.
grin

9 Likes

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by seunmsg(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2023
Congratulations to Father Alia of APC. I really hope he lives up to the hype. The love and support was just too much.

6 Likes

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by BigIyanga: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:

Same APC that let herdsmen kill his people, are going to give him support?? Good luck
Naija poor folks love their oppressors…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by puremaker7(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2023
ezechi242:

Wailing

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by ezechi242: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Roboto11:

I'm sure you believe there is a Jubril in Aso Rock.

Not to forget, you must have been a huge investor in MMM.
grin

You will cry blood after may 29...because your lord and savior will be disgraced on international TV.... grin grin
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Gaabasky: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2023
It is like the man is very popular, nice and highly accepted. But if he is a Rev Father who is going to be his first lady? Just asking

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by EmekaA125(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2023
His emergence won't stop armed Fulani herders from having field day in Benue, killing and maiming...
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Obakoolex(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2023
Eluupee how market grin
I thought Benue was in the bag🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by alezzy13: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Is it concluded? I heard the election at Kwande was postponed
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by Hydroxide(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2023
I hope he will bring an end to the Fulani killings in benue state.
Re: Celebrating Reverend Father Alia's Landslide Win In Benue State by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2023
pillarmaria:
Guess what
Nobody cares about what u hate🥴🥴

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alamieyesigha To Forfeit $600K US Mansion & $400K Cash / 2013 Most Corrupt Countries Of The World / How Lt Col Muhammad Abu-ali Was Killed. An Eyewitness Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.