Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating (4548 Views)

Ever Caught Your Bf/ Gf Banging Someone Else Red Handed? / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Photo : Man Caught His Gf Cheating, So He Made A T-shirt, & Wore It To Her Job!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by LieDetector(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I was waiting for this one
Yes oh in the front of my face sef grin
I was dating this guy for just a week oh , I called him to ask him if we could meet , I called when I was close to his usual hangout so I assumed he was there and I was just calling to inform him so he's not too surprised coz I don't like looking like I'm monitoring someone
He picked the call and said he wasn't there and just as he said that I spotted him backing me but I knew him , even with the eyesighg of an albino I can make out a person (his stature , his shirt , his hair , his friend )
I walked closer and asked again, he repeated himself " I'm just coming out of my house now " his house was quite far from where I saw him and then I saw her
She was dressed like them girls who do too much , worse part was she was ugly at least respect me and cheat with someone that's fine grin ( I'm joking )
She wore a silver bra under a see through shirt and then I approached him , he nearly choked
I was smiling like I didn't what was going on , I'm actually a very happy person and I don't know how to express sadness face to face with a person , I prefer to cry over the phone than in front of you , I always wanna look my best , I hugged him and just looked at her a bit , she just came closer to sit next to him , like she was marking her territory , I Sha dragged him to where I was going and I asked why he liked , was he already tired of me in a week grin , he said I didn't hear him correctly , I went home and replayed our convo, Truecaller records all my calls , and I heard it correctly, I left him around 9:50pm and I called around 10:30pm coz I wanted to confirm he was at home alone and not out fucking that girl , he didn't pick any of my calls and the next morning he said he slept off
Like did you sleep on the road ? At a point his line was busy I stayed up that night , playing detector, calling every hour to just know that he was alone

The next week he did the same thing , this time he said he was meeting a friend and he can't hangout with me , he forgot to mention his friend was a woman because I saw him with a lady again,the guy was a sloppy one

He was always receiving calls whenever I was with him and my sharp memory, I memorized the numbers , checked them on Truecaller then checked his friend list for the ones I saw on Truecaller , I just wanted to know if they were fine girls , at least to know if I'm with someone that other people wanted , it was barely 3 weeks and I was ready to break up , I was just irritated , broke up before a month Sha grin , he was the funniest cheat I'd ever encountered, the other ones were smarter ,
He was going around begging girls , even my close friends and my cousin , shamelessly shameless
I ghosted him , he wasn't worth a breakup nor was he worth my explanation , I had hardcore evidence against him , it wasn't assumptions or suspicions
He reappeared to confront me , I don't know how dumb he is to not know that I knew what he was doing in the short time we spent together ,
The worst thing I've ever been attracted to

I was just happy that I never had sex with him , I planned to because it was a really long time since I had sex with anyone but I still held my rule on unnecessarily wasting my bodycount on any and anyhow people
He brought it up 3 days after I said yes , I knew that was a big red flag �
I was just avoiding it stylishly
do you have big nyash and big breast? cool
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by LieDetector(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2022
Slynation:
hmmmm...I put it to you he had sex with you, before a guy starts treating you this way, it means he has signed his signature on that kpekus, so your last paragraph is null and void, but you can chose to live in denial on this faceless forum... grin
or maybe she denied the guy sex way too long

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by LieDetector(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2022
Zubbyangel555:
I have caught mine just because I left for just one week he slept with another girl. I came back earlier than expected only to meet him banging the lady I almost fainted cause I loved him so much although he said the girl was his fuckmate before but I just had to leave,i don't blame him though na me agree to date am cry cry cry
yen yen yen. Like you didn't cheat on him as well. Na who dem catch be thief after all cool
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by Ocholu: 3:02pm On May 04, 2022
azammi:
Naso u do person wife were make dem won blind your eyes , this eye u no won use em see woman .

Haha.. I love women bro. They're special.
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by Ocholu: 3:05pm On May 04, 2022
Nonexisting:
Just negodu. God how long will this continue.

As long as women are still in existence.
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by Zubbyangel555(f): 3:17pm On May 04, 2022
Hmm you don't mean it =LieDetector post=112515871]yen yen yen. Like you didn't cheat on him as well. Na who dem catch be thief after all cool[/quote]
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by Osobi32(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2022
PerfectStranger:

We die here grin
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by azammi(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2022
Lol grin I understand but no make em your weakness
Ocholu:

Haha.. I love women bro. They're special.
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by ogkrakkid(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2022
SweetSauce:

What do guys really want?
She who doesn't manipulate people.
She who is not too know with lots of grammar to cover her promiscuity.
She who will be satisfied with Wat comes to d table.
She who has no self entitlement to a man's pocket.
That's that for now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by Kaycee54321(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

At a point his line was busy I stayed up that night , playing detector, calling every hour to just know that he was alone

He was always receiving calls whenever I was with him and my sharp memory, I memorized the numbers , checked them on Truecaller then checked his friend list for the ones I saw on Truecaller

All this checking, cross-checking & auditing...
You be the Kain Babe wey I dey like.. smart ladies that keep me on my toes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by SweetSauce(f): 12:56am On May 14, 2022
ogkrakkid:

That's that for now grin
Okay noted! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by ogkrakkid(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2022
SweetSauce:

Okay noted! grin
Lol. Weldone oo. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by Nobody: 7:58am On May 14, 2022
Once dated this guy.
i do use my friend's phone to call him cos my line was barred
He started calling my friend back when I wasn't there and eventually they started chatting which my friend gave me every details
( My friend is a strong feminist and a lesbo,she doesn't really value men).
He asked if they could hang out and she agreed and he fixed a day.
My friend told me about it and insisted I should come too..I called my so called bf and asked him where he was
He said he's not in town...he went for emergency work blah blah

We gave him the shock of his life that evening,
I couldn't even say anything cos my friend was just wrecking him while I ordered for Black bullet and started sipping while smiling foolishlygrin
I left a few mins later and that was the end of the relationship..
The other one cheated on me with my junior sis

Omoh...I don join my friend since
8months and counting...I no get strength for people with different tails in front

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by Pusyiter(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2022
A diary of a depressed and empty lesbo
No matter what, you will always remain empty
You can never fill the space of a man.......
Go ask where Genevieve dey now. I pity

Preshieben:
Once dated this guy.
i do use my friend's phone to call him cos my line was barred
He started calling my friend back when I wasn't there and eventually they started chatting which my friend gave me every details
( My friend is a strong feminist and a lesbo,she doesn't really value men).
He asked if they could hang out and she agreed and he fixed a day.
My friend told me about it and insisted I should come too..I called my so called bf and asked him where he was
He said he's not in town...he went for emergency work blah blah

We gave him the shock of his life that evening,
I couldn't even say anything cos my friend was just wrecking him while I ordered for Black bullet and started sipping while smiling foolishlygrin
I left a few mins later and that was the end of the relationship..
The other one cheated on me with my junior sis

Omoh...I don join my friend since
8months and counting...I no get strength for people with different tails in front

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 14, 2022
Pusyiter:
A diary of a depressed and empty lesbo
No matter what, you will always remain empty
You can never fill the space of a man.......
Go ask where Genevieve dey now. I pity

You're very stupid grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by 77star: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2022
ogkrakkid:

That's that for now grin
boss, u said it all

everything u laid down here is my spec

but is dis realistic? I mean all these that u penned down

I don't know because it will be very difficult

this dat u typed down is d height of perfection!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught Your BFF Or Gf Cheating by ogkrakkid(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2022
77star:

boss, u said it all

everything u laid down here is my spec

but is dis realistic? I mean all these that u penned down

I don't know because it will be very difficult

this dat u typed down is d height of perfection!
It's not perfection bro. A woman who knows her worth and doesn't depend on the power btwn her legs to make fortune.. I call her a woman of class..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V / Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. / Silly Things Guys Do Just To Get Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.