Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Best Ethnic Group To Bring Abroad As Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ethnic Group To Bring Abroad As Wife Material (658 Views)

Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ethnic Group To Bring Abroad As Wife Material by Enuguguy: 6:35pm On May 03, 2022
Is it true that Akwa Ibom girls are highly sought after in USA by Nigerian men?
Is it true that they make good wives abroad?
Who's privy to this information
Re: Best Ethnic Group To Bring Abroad As Wife Material by Ebubu3: 7:32am On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:
Is it true that Akwa Ibom girls are highly sought after in USA by Nigerian men?
Is it true that they make good wives abroad?
Who's privy to this information
women from that state are highly promiscuous but not all

2 Likes

Re: Best Ethnic Group To Bring Abroad As Wife Material by Enuguguy: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Ebubu3:
women from that state are highly promiscuous but not all

The one I have is very disciplined

2 Likes

Re: Best Ethnic Group To Bring Abroad As Wife Material by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2022
Ethnic group, really?
Re: Best Ethnic Group To Bring Abroad As Wife Material by Ebubu3: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Enuguguy:

The one I have is very disciplined
thank God for you. Was she raised in Akwa Ibom ?
Re: Best Ethnic Group To Bring Abroad As Wife Material by Enuguguy: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ebubu3:
thank God for you. Was she raised in Akwa Ibom ?

Yeah
But she studied in the East

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice (should I React Or Ignore) What Should I Do? / Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Accuses Her Of Giving Him Tough Time (video) / Lady With Three Heads Storms Social Media; Causes Fear And Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.